PDA

View Full Version : Mortgage companys

OUHOMER
2/8/2010, 05:05 PM
my mortgage Wells Fargo ended up with my load a few years ago. No big deal, but here recently they have turned over my info to some company thats trying to sell me some kind of insurance.

i have asked these folks not to call me, but they keep calling.

it always starts, " we are calling on behalf of Wells Fargo, 60 days free trial"

I just ripped someone big time.....

How do i get them to stop, they might now because tore them up

Breadburner
2/8/2010, 05:29 PM
Ended up with your load....ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!

JohnnyMack
2/8/2010, 05:29 PM
You said load. Heh.

Chuck Bao
2/8/2010, 05:38 PM
Please tell me when you figure it out. Citigroup sends me text messages in Thai script almost every day and it is always early afternoon when I am taking a nap. I cannot even get my cell phone company to block all text messages because they apparently like to sell my number to marketing companies. Just give me a chance to tear into one of them. Please.

Frozen Sooner
2/8/2010, 06:16 PM
Long story short? You can't. Because you have a business relationship with them, they are allowed to call you at reasonable times to attempt to sell you more products.

OUHOMER
2/8/2010, 06:49 PM
Long story short? You can't. Because you have a business relationship with them, they are allowed to call you at reasonable times to attempt to sell you more products.

Well thats sucks. I guess i will just keep ripping them when they call.
Maybe, I will start calling them and offering them some services :eek:

OUHOMER
2/8/2010, 07:04 PM
Please tell me when you figure it out. Citigroup sends me text messages in Thai script almost every day and it is always early afternoon when I am taking a nap. I cannot even get my cell phone company to block all text messages because they apparently like to sell my number to marketing companies. Just give me a chance to tear into one of them. Please.

yep, text would have to be the suck, no one to yell at. I do ask for the supervisor, not really the first callers fault

Frozen Sooner
2/8/2010, 08:44 PM
Well thats sucks. I guess i will just keep ripping them when they call.
Maybe, I will start calling them and offering them some services :eek:

Sorry. :(

Okla-homey
2/8/2010, 09:24 PM
Refinance with Bank of Oklahoma. They don't sell their paper, and you won't get bugged. And, for the record, BOk didn't get any TARP money because they didn't "invest" in the worthless NINJA mortgage paper that entranced so many banks.

Tulsa_Fireman
2/9/2010, 12:54 PM
I bank through BOk.

They have a hot teller. We should totally have a "business relationship". Unf.

Position Limit
2/9/2010, 03:36 PM
national do not call registry will solve your problems.

Position Limit
2/9/2010, 03:37 PM
national do not call registry will solve your problems.