PDA

View Full Version : shoplifting? really?

yermom
2/8/2010, 12:26 PM
http://www.newsok.com/two-ou-mens-hoops-players-arrested/article/3437939?custom_click=pod_headline_sports

stoops the eternal pimp
2/8/2010, 12:32 PM
WOW.....

JLEW1818
2/8/2010, 12:34 PM
kick them off.

sucks that they are freshman

oudavid1
2/8/2010, 12:41 PM
kick them off.

sucks that they are freshman

I dont wanna see this happen, hopefully we can handle it within the team. I trust Capel's judgement and hope he makes a decison tha works for everyone

Breadburner
2/8/2010, 01:08 PM
Yup...Time to punt.....

OUbasketball4life
2/8/2010, 01:25 PM
Bad choice on these 2 players part especially after a good win against Texas. A suspension and sprints of course is what I'm thinking... But I'm no coach I trust capels decision

...sooner
2/8/2010, 01:27 PM
really think capel should just kick them off that quick? they dont SEEM to be trouble makers all around. met pledger before seems like the quiet type & fitz they say is a good guy. just dumb kids who made a mistake.. i trust capel tho & his decisions. hmmm we will see. quite embarrassing tho. 2 years in a row having bball players steal stuff. ugh..

GKeeper316
2/8/2010, 01:36 PM
we need to start paying these guys

Collier11
2/8/2010, 02:08 PM
really think capel should just kick them off that quick? they dont SEEM to be trouble makers all around. met pledger before seems like the quiet type & fitz they say is a good guy. just dumb kids who made a mistake.. i trust capel tho & his decisions. hmmm we will see. quite embarrassing tho. 2 years in a row having bball players steal stuff. ugh..

They dont seem to be trouble makers even though they just broke the law? I dont say kick them off but a nice long suspension will suffice

badger
2/8/2010, 02:34 PM
we need to start paying these guys

Having money for something doesn't mean teens won't shoplift.

Ton Loc
2/8/2010, 02:38 PM

Didn't stop me. :O
Plus, don't ever doubt a teenagers stupidity.

Let Caple do what he does.

SbOrOiNaEnR
2/8/2010, 02:39 PM

Do badgers have five fingers? ;)

MojoRisen
2/8/2010, 02:39 PM
Like Fitzgerald doesn't draw attention while in a store at 6-9! These guys are too good to kick off, but suspended rest of year and probation maybe in order.

Kicking them off - kills us.. Well depends on how many recruits we can get next year I guess. Both guys were 4 starts i believe.

Stupid shiate.

Stoops
Broyles & Granger

badger
2/8/2010, 02:49 PM
Do badgers have five fingers? ;)

I actually have no idea how many fingers badgers have or if they're even called fingers. Animal science doctors probably are too busy staring at badgers' claws to think of proper names and proper counting technique, anyway.

This may have just been a misunderstanding. It's not like Dillards has any huge signs before the exit that says "Go this way to pay!" Rather, it's all well-placed mirrors so that you can never find the exit. It is quite posible that Fitz and Pledge were going to pay for the item(s), but that security mistook them for teens trying to shoplift.

...sooner
2/8/2010, 04:15 PM
They dont seem to be trouble makers even though they just broke the law? I dont say kick them off but a nice long suspension will suffice

what i meant was they dont seem like they cause trouble all the time. i feel like maybe they just made a mistake & should be punished to the extreme but not kicked off.. now if they do some more dumb stuff get rid of them.. but everyone deserves a second chance.

Collier11
2/8/2010, 04:20 PM
If I was coach, Id obviously make them settle all court related issues, run their azzes, and give them a 3 or 4 game suspension

fwsooner22
2/8/2010, 05:20 PM
OK I'm 6'7" and I think I can become invisible. Wow wow wow.

richsooner
2/9/2010, 10:33 PM

Come on, we are supposed to be well beyond this type of behavior by this time in our lives. Stealing is wrong!!! They know it is against the law, they don't care and don't see anything wrong about it and can't tell right from wrong, kick them off the team, if you can call this bunch a team. and kick them off scolly's.We don't need this at the U of O........Sound harsh? you betcha........