PDA

View Full Version : Candy Hearts

Veritas
2/8/2010, 11:19 AM
Those bastards changed the recipe and they suck *** now. And they say stupid **** like "tweet me." WTF? Tweet me? **** you!

XingTheRubicon
2/8/2010, 11:30 AM
Kiss Me and be mine works for 50 years and now tech has to be introduced in to candy hearts? What candy company did this. I hope the tweet ones give you syphilis.

Veritas
2/8/2010, 12:03 PM
Kiss Me and be mine works for 50 years and now tech has to be introduced in to candy hearts? What candy company did this. I hope the tweet ones give you syphilis.
Necco (New England Candy Company), the one that has made them since the Bronze Age. Also the maker of Necco wafers.

I emailed them and here is the gay *** form letter I got in return. It's even gayer than whining about candy hearts:

Thank you for writing to Necco, I wanted to personally thank you for all of your input on our new Sweethearts. They are a great US made product and I am glad to hear you are a longtime fan. Over the years, our number one product requests have been around producing a more flavorful and softer product. Sweethearts have been America’s favorite Valentine’s Day candy for over 145 years now and we needed to ensure that Sweethearts continue to delight people of all ages.

It’s never easy to change something that hasn’t been changed for a very long time and we appreciate your support as we continue to come up with new flavors and ways to say I Love You. Here’s more information about all of our exciting changes:

Our new softer Original Flavors now include: Green Apple, Blue Raspberry, Strawberry, Lemon, Grape and Orange. The color of the hearts were changed to match the flavors so people could tell what flavor they were eating before they even tried them. The new expressions on the Sweethearts were chosen by over 10,000 Americans at mysweethearts.com back in the summer. The complete list of the top new sayings includes both contemporary expressions like Tweet® Me and Text Me and beloved classics like “Love Me” and “Sweet Pea.” The packaging was changed to make the product easier to find at shelf. And our little 1oz boxes are now slightly smaller with no window, to be more sustainable and easier to handle for tiny kid hands. The back of our 1oz boxes was also changed so that kids could write in their To/From names in pencil.

If you are looking for something to share with the little girls in your life be sure to check out our new Sweethearts Dazzled Tarts with flavors including: Pink Lemonade, Wild Berry Grape, Sour Apple, Watermelon, Extreme Tangerine and Blue Raspberry. These new Sweethearts are dazzled and have crowns and shoes on them!

So, thank you for your feedback and please stick with us. Let us know what you think of our other Sweetheart products. Also, check our www.mysweethearts.com for free recipe ideas and craft projects.

NormanPride
2/8/2010, 12:05 PM
http://iheart.despair.com/motivator.php

StoopTroup
2/8/2010, 12:15 PM
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c333/stooptroup/whorntines.jpg

Veritas
2/8/2010, 03:11 PM
I just got back from the Dollar Tree where I found 40 boxes. SUGARBUZZ BITCHES!!!