PDA

View Full Version : In case you have any doubts

PLaw
2/6/2010, 10:49 PM
From CFN:

5. The very, very, very quiet monster class was brought in by …

Oklahoma. While Texas got some splashy top-ranked prospects like DE Jackson Jeffcoat and LB Jordan Hicks, Oklahoma might have come up with a stronger overall class. The rumors of Bob Stoops leaving for Notre Dame were untrue and the controversy allowed the coaching staff to show why they’re more committed to Oklahoma than ever. The Sooners loaded up with offensive firepower highlighted by QB Blake Bell and receiver Justin McCay from out of Kansas and WR Kenny Stills from California. But the big move was being able to steal Corey Nelson, a speedy safety/linebacker hybrid out from Texas A&M. Nelson had originally committed to the Aggies, but changed his mind on Signing Day in one of the biggest decommitments of the recruiting

BOOMER

Flagstaffsooner
2/6/2010, 11:30 PM
Yes. Makes me happy in my pants.

Curly Bill
2/6/2010, 11:33 PM
Ewwwwww! :eek:

JLEW1818
2/6/2010, 11:33 PM
penis

Leroy Lizard
2/6/2010, 11:45 PM
Awwww man, "happy in my pants" goes back to the old usenet days.

Good stuff.

Wait, I didn't mean it that way.

spatton713
2/7/2010, 12:02 AM
hahaha
its my dick in a box

Flagstaffsooner
2/7/2010, 12:09 AM
From CFN:

5. The very, very, very quiet monster class was brought in by …

Oklahoma. While Texas got some splashy top-ranked prospects like DE Jackson Jeffcoat and LB Jordan Hicks, Oklahoma might have come up with a stronger overall class. The rumors of Bob Stoops leaving for Notre Dame were untrue and the controversy allowed the coaching staff to show why they’re more committed to Oklahoma than ever. The Sooners loaded up with offensive firepower highlighted by QB Blake Bell and receiver Justin McCay from out of Kansas and WR Kenny Stills from California. But the big move was being able to steal Corey Nelson, a speedy safety/linebacker hybrid out from Texas A&M. Nelson had originally committed to the Aggies, but changed his mind on Signing Day in one of the biggest decommitments of the recruiting

BOOMERLink, I cant find it on their site.

AzianSooner
2/7/2010, 11:39 AM
you guys are the reason that why there is no sooner gals in here.

Leroy Lizard
2/7/2010, 12:24 PM
If women started posting, we would have to create a sticky thread explaining the rules of the game and words like "gridiron" and "huddle."

I suppose we could relate the terms to cooking (a gridiron is like the grill of a hibachi) and huddle (think about what you do when you want to share juicy gossip about one of your "friends").

gotpoi73
2/7/2010, 02:07 PM
If women started posting, we would have to create a sticky thread explaining the rules of the game and words like "gridiron" and "huddle."

I suppose we could relate the terms to cooking (a gridiron is like the grill of a hibachi) and huddle (think about what you do when you want to share juicy gossip about one of your "friends").

for someone so concerned with the negative impact a playoff would have on student athletes, you seem to have no problem being sexist and chauvinistic...classy!

meoveryouxinfinity
2/7/2010, 02:22 PM

sexist.

westcoast_sooner
2/7/2010, 03:27 PM

And why we call Paul Thompson ENA and where to get Sooner Ring Tones.

StoopTroup
2/7/2010, 03:33 PM
I'm pretty sure every Woman who posts here or has posted here, knows more about football than Leroid.

Leroy Lizard
2/7/2010, 05:17 PM
I wonder if SoonerFans could create a User's Guide to Football for Women. you know... explain what all this "playoff or no playoff" argument is all about. Stuff like that.

StoopTroup
2/7/2010, 05:22 PM
Or just one for you.

Leroy Lizard
2/7/2010, 05:44 PM
That would be like writing a book on physics for Albert Einstein.

SicEmBaylor
2/7/2010, 06:00 PM

Baylor is way ahead of you. When GuyMo was coach, he had a "Football 101" class just before the start of the season ostensibly for anyone but in reality it was for women to learn the basics of football so they could enjoy the game more either at the stadium or with their husbands/boyfriends. It was a huge success. The coaching staff would go over the rules and then they'd take the women out to the field to throw the ball around a bit.

I'm not sure if they still do it though.

silverwheels
2/7/2010, 06:01 PM
Anyway, back to the original post, yes, this is a really good class that was overlooked by some people. I don't recall ESPN saying much about it on Signing Day. Instead they were focused on Florida, Texas, and Lane Kiffin's two classes.

SunnySooner
2/7/2010, 06:07 PM
Or just one for you.

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn195/rubygirl283/PWNED.jpg

Leroy Lizard
2/7/2010, 06:14 PM
Baylor is way ahead of you. When GuyMo was coach, he had a "Football 101" class just before the start of the season ostensibly for anyone but in reality it was for women to learn the basics of football so they could enjoy the game more either at the stadium or with their husbands/boyfriends. It was a huge success.

So he was paid to throw footballs around with young coeds.

Wow.

SoonerInKCMO
2/7/2010, 08:37 PM
Baylor is way ahead of you. When GuyMo was coach, he had a "Football 101" class just before the start of the season ostensibly for anyone but in reality it was for women to learn the basics of football so they could enjoy the game more either at the stadium or with their husbands/boyfriends. It was a huge success. The coaching staff would go over the rules and then they'd take the women out to the field to throw the ball around a bit.

I'm not sure if they still do it though.

Nebraska has been doing that for a couple of years too. There were some good pictures in the Omaha paper of little old ladies in sweatsuits running patterns in Memorial stadium.

PLaw
2/10/2010, 10:33 PM
Link, I cant find it on their site.

Link:

http://cfn.scout.com/2/943978.html

Several more uber-positive comments on CFN about this class - dig and enjoy.

BOOMER

Jacie
2/11/2010, 10:20 AM
Nebraska has been doing that for a couple of years too. There were some good pictures in the Omaha paper of little old ladies in sweatsuits running patterns in Memorial stadium.

My favorite of the Super Bowl commercials was the one with Betty White running a route and getting creamed, then Abe Vigoda at quarterback getting sacked.

MamaMia
2/11/2010, 11:48 AM

Excuse me? :mad: