PDA

View Full Version : The Brown brothers from Wichita

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
2/6/2010, 07:53 AM
What's become of those guys? At one time they were both top tier recruits, and considering OU. Then, Arthur(linebacker) signs with Miami(Thug Miami) a couple yrs ago, and I haven't heard his name mentioned since. Last yr, the RB brother Bryce signs with the TN vols, and i didn't hear a peep about his doing anything as a freshman, at RB, or any other position. Anyone know the story?

yankee
2/6/2010, 10:18 AM
bryce actually had a solid season backing up hardesty at tenn. rushed for almost 500 yards if i'm not mistaken. he's the projected starter for the 2010 season.

MojoRisen
2/6/2010, 12:54 PM
Arthur was behind an All American, but will start this year.

OU-chaps0825
2/6/2010, 01:24 PM
No he wont. He just left the program because of personal reasons.

Salt City Sooner
2/6/2010, 02:39 PM
Serious rumors up in these parts that you can expect him to land in Manhattan.

Widescreen
2/6/2010, 04:08 PM
Arthur was behind an All American, but will start this year.

He may start this year, but it won't be at the U.

2/6/2010, 05:10 PM
Anyone know why Arthur left the U, and why Bryce changed his mind about even going there, and why both rejected OU?

boomersooner28
2/6/2010, 06:55 PM
Anyone know why Arthur left the U, and why Bryce changed his mind about even going there, and why both rejected OU?

No. No. And, no. Hope this helps. ;)

MojoRisen
2/6/2010, 09:33 PM
Just read up on it, sounded like he was beginning to kill it in the Middle spot and was not so good on the outside. Looks like Kstate or Tenn for a transfer. I wonder what his issues were, home sick?

Stoops said he would win the butkis 2 times, not goin to happen.

2/7/2010, 12:18 AM
No. No. And, no. Hope this helps. ;)You the only one around here named "anyone"?

Widescreen
2/7/2010, 08:32 AM
Stoops said he would win the butkis 2 times, not goin to happen.

Bob Stoops said that? I've never heard him comment on someone else's recruit like that.

MojoRisen
2/7/2010, 12:23 PM
Yeah he did, probably while we were recruiting him. Just google arthur's name and it is right there in qoutes on wikpedia... of course the only person to ever do that was the one and only BOZ>

Widescreen
2/7/2010, 04:42 PM
Yeah he did, probably while we were recruiting him. Just google arthur's name and it is right there in qoutes on wikpedia... of course the only person to ever do that was the one and only BOZ>

Coaches aren't allowed to discuss players publicly during the recruiting process. I read the source article from the NY Times. The comment was second hand through Brown's trainer. I really doubt Stoops actually said that. I've never observed Stoops to use that kind of hyperbole.

2/7/2010, 04:55 PM
...Stoops said he would win the butkis 2 times...You ain't a secret cows' or lOSUr's spy are ya, trying to get our world-class coach into trouble?

MojoRisen
2/7/2010, 09:01 PM
My bad, you can believe everything you read on the internet- it was in qoutes though.

soonerfan28
2/8/2010, 09:26 PM
He may start this year, but it won't be at the U.
and it won't be D-1.

KantoSooner
2/10/2010, 05:37 PM
I wonder how the family feels about their leech-like 'advisor' now. Reminds me a bit of Marcus Dupree and the horrible waste of his talent caused by hangers on.

2/10/2010, 06:04 PM
I wonder how the family feels about their leech-like 'advisor' now. Reminds me a bit of Marcus Dupree and the horrible waste of his talent caused by hangers on.They shoulda both been first team All Americans by now...instead, they're both Who Dats

Jello Biafra
3/11/2010, 12:20 PM
they're both Who Dats

demm they are already old enough to be in the nfl? and how did they both land in new orleans?

3/11/2010, 02:51 PM
demm they are already old enough to be in the nfl? and how did they both land in new orleans?WHO YOU, dat you can talk dat way. IOW, where 'y'at?