PDA

View Full Version : A friendly Interservice Give each other hell thread

olevetonahill
2/6/2010, 03:06 AM
Come on Gkeeper ya Jarhead tell me some stories :cool:

olevetonahill
2/6/2010, 03:08 AM
Ya know why every Navy ship has a few jarheads on it ?

Cause Sheep would be to obvious:D

olevetonahill
2/6/2010, 03:09 AM
Ya know why the Jarheads are 1st ashore ?

Need some one to fill those ****ing sand bags:D :D :D :D :D

GKeeper316
2/6/2010, 03:10 AM
i cant be too hard on them navy "boys".

whenever i had to go kill someone or blow something up, they always gave me a ride.

GKeeper316
2/6/2010, 03:12 AM
i kinda dont like to talk about it... it was years before i could sleep without waking up in a cold sweat, and id rather not revisit that ****.

ill be more than happy to tell you how easy it is to get the panties off a college girl when you got your dress blues on tho :P

olevetonahill
2/6/2010, 03:13 AM
i cant be too hard on them navy "boys".

whenever i had to go kill someone or blow something up, they always gave me a ride.

****in hitch hikers

olevetonahill
2/6/2010, 03:15 AM
i kinda dont like to talk about it... it was years before i could sleep without waking up in a cold sweat, and id rather not revisit that ****.

ill be more than happy to tell you how easy it is to get the panties off a college girl when you got your dress blues on tho :P

Bro Im 100% total an Permanent PTSD

I spent a year in gthe jungle scrapin leachis off:mad:

olevetonahill
2/6/2010, 03:17 AM
Nows i really dont want to tlak Smack either

Thot this was gonna be fun but it aint :O

olevetonahill
2/6/2010, 03:18 AM
Lets go back to the Jokes then , Thats more FUN :D

GKeeper316
2/6/2010, 03:25 AM
Bro Im 100% total an Permanent PTSD

I spent a year in gthe jungle scrapin leachis off:mad:

ive often had the arguement... what was worse? the jungles of southeast asia or the desert of the middle east?

why the **** couldnt someone have decided to invade hawaii or southern california when i was in?

although during my time at pendleton i did learn how to surf, and for anyone going to a place where theres a decent break, i highly recommend spend a couple hours learning how to ride. its life changing.

olevetonahill
2/6/2010, 03:31 AM
Ima have to say Nam was worse, JUst on Statistics

I read some where that the average days in Combat for a WW2 PTO Vet was something like 65 for a 4 year hitch

In Nam it was an average of 270 in ONE year.
So just by averages Nam was worse.

olevetonahill
2/6/2010, 03:35 AM
ive often had the arguement... what was worse? the jungles of southeast asia or the desert of the middle east?

why the **** couldnt someone have decided to invade hawaii or southern california when i was in?

although during my time at pendleton i did learn how to surf, and for anyone going to a place where theres a decent break, i highly recommend spend a couple hours learning how to ride. its life changing.

Ya mean like the Ruskies ?:D

oip3mbfwkpE