PDA

View Full Version : Stay for FREE at Sooner Legends for the KSU Basketball Game! Discounts for all!

Sooner Legends
2/5/2010, 09:19 PM
Sooner Legends Inn and Suites, proud sponsor of SoonerFans, is giving away a FREE hotel room for the Kansas State Basketball game (Feb. 20th)! To enter, post your favorite OU basketball player of all time. A randomly chosen user will stay at Sooner Legends for free the night of the game, February 20th. We'll announce the winner Friday, February the 12th!

ANY SoonerFans user who dines at the Sooner Legends Restaurant and mentions SoonerFans.com will receive a FREE appetizer with entree purchase. Anyone who stays at the hotel during the months of February and March will receive $10/night off their room rate ($15 off for suites)!

***When making reservations, please tell the front desk staff you are a member of soonerfans.com and would like the discounted rate. You do not need a special code.

Good luck!
---------------------------------

Congrats to nativesooner! You have won a free stay at the Sooner Legends Inn & Suites for next weekends basketball game! Please contact [email protected] to claim your prize.

Thanks to everyone for entering the contest... be on the lookout for more contests coming your way soon!

--
Sooner Legends Inn and Suites (http://soonerlegends.com/)

soonerloyal
2/6/2010, 12:43 PM
Thanks for the offer, Sooner Legends people!

Question: When making a reservation for these months, is there a coupon code for SoonerFans members to use to receive the $10/$15 per night off? Thanks for any info.

Lori

And just like in the other sticky, my favorite has always been Wayman Tisdale. Boomer Sooner and Godspeed to that amazing man.

Boomer.....
2/6/2010, 04:29 PM
Got to be Wayman Tisdale.

stoops the eternal pimp
2/6/2010, 05:11 PM
William Davis

btk108
2/6/2010, 09:52 PM
step...are you drinkin, man?

thesnowbishop
2/6/2010, 10:05 PM
Obvious answer: Wayman Tisdale; but for me Mookie Blaylock was it.

setem
2/7/2010, 05:48 AM
Wayman because he was a great player and a person but personal favorite was Michael Neal. I know he is a newer guy but he was a hard worker and made some games real exciting!

GKeeper316
2/7/2010, 06:46 AM
hollis price.

soonerloyal
2/8/2010, 05:33 PM
Sooner Legends poster,

I made my reservations for this week, to attend my best friend's memorial service. The Legends front desk had no knowledge of the discount offer. Is there information you might be able to provide? Looking forward to my stay, even if not the reason for it.

Sooner Legends
2/9/2010, 12:52 AM
Sooner Legends poster,

I made my reservations for this week, to attend my best friend's memorial service. The Legends front desk had no knowledge of the discount offer. Is there information you might be able to provide? Looking forward to my stay, even if not the reason for it.

The front desk staff has now been notified of the special promotion. I'm sorry for any confusion.

Please check your PM inbox so I can correct the rate for you.

edit: I tried sending you a PM and it looks as though your inbox is full. If you would like, you can call back and we will adjust the rate for you.

(405) 795-1215

soonerloyal
2/11/2010, 07:40 AM
Thank you so much! I have added Sooner Legends to our "Marine Moms & Families" Places to Stay list when they come to OKC and Norman.

Thanks for supporting our beloved Message Board here and we Sooner Fanatics as well.

Sooner Legends
2/11/2010, 11:21 AM
Thank you so much! I have added Sooner Legends to our "Marine Moms & Families" Places to Stay list when they come to OKC and Norman.

Thanks for supporting our beloved Message Board here and we Sooner Fanatics as well.

Thank you very much, soonerloyal!

Word of mouth is very important for us.

We are also big supporters of our military! (5 years in the Marine Corps for me)

nativesooner
2/11/2010, 02:08 PM
While I LOVED what Hollis, Wayman, Blake and Stacey King did for us on the court, my favorite player of all time was Kelley Newton. He wasn't a big name and didn't go on to be a great pro, but he was honestly my favorite player. I got a chance to meet him in Norman and what a nice guy. The other guys are equally as nice, but Kelley was the man in my book. Boomer Sooner!!

PS I used to buy bbq sandwiches from Doug in Ada years ago if that helps! :)

Soonerwake
2/11/2010, 03:30 PM
Gotta go with Mookie Blaylock.

Sooner Legends
2/12/2010, 11:19 AM
Enter NOW! Winner will be announced this evening.

Good luck!

JLEW1818
2/12/2010, 12:08 PM
Hollis Price. (I think i put it in the basketball forum)

Sooner24
2/12/2010, 02:54 PM
Mookie!!!

http://graphics.fansonly.com/schools/okla/graphics/blaylock-jersey.jpg

boomermagic
2/12/2010, 04:51 PM
Wayman Tisdale

Sooner24
2/12/2010, 07:23 PM
I went to the 1988 Final Four if that helps. Plus I will put Sooner Legends Inn and Suites as my signature for a whole year if I win!!! :D

Man I'm shameless.

setem
2/12/2010, 09:57 PM
I went to the 1988 Final Four if that helps. Plus I will put Sooner Legends Inn and Suites as my signature for a whole year if I win!!! :D

Man I'm shameless.

Well if I win I want to give the prize to my sister and her fiance as a gift for valentines day. That plus tickets to the game would be quite a gift! Hows about that for shameless!

Sooner24
2/12/2010, 10:03 PM
Well if I win I want to give the prize to my sister and her fiance as a gift for valentines day. That plus tickets to the game would be quite a gift! Hows about that for shameless!

A really good brother would just pay for them to go using the discount code. :P

;)

setem
2/12/2010, 11:03 PM
did you win?

Sooner24
2/12/2010, 11:11 PM
did you win?

I don't guess they have picked yet.

Sooner24
2/12/2010, 11:49 PM
Th suspense is killing me! :pop:

http://www.northcuttmedia.com/images/soonerfans/ads/soonerlegends/soonerlegendslogo.jpg

Sooner Legends
2/13/2010, 12:38 AM
Congrats to nativesooner! You have won a free stay at the Sooner Legends Inn & Suites for next weekends basketball game! Please contact [email protected] to claim your prize.

Thanks to everyone for entering the contest... be on the lookout for more contests coming your way soon!

nativesooner
2/13/2010, 01:30 AM
Sayyyy whaaaattt!?!?! Wow! I NEVER win stuff! Awesome! Sorry SL, just got online. I'll email you right now! BOOMER!!

setem
2/13/2010, 05:08 AM
I think this **** was fixed! Native knows someone named Doug and his BBQ sandies are connected with this "random" selection!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

nativesooner
2/13/2010, 10:37 AM
Doug E Fresh!! lol!