PDA

View Full Version : No, really, Muschamp not to Florida.

Tigeman
2/4/2010, 04:04 PM
Muschamp to FL to replace their replacement DC!!!!

Ok so I'm just throwing it out there early to get the Whorns rialed up! It'll never happen, but would be funny as hell!

KantoSooner
2/4/2010, 04:17 PM
Colt McCoy to OU as Graduate Asst! Now, THAT would rile 'em up.

cvsooner
2/4/2010, 04:25 PM
Unfortunately, apparently Josh Heupel is one of the likeliest three candidates who have interviewed for offensive coordinator for Mike Stoops at Arizona. Should know something sometime tomorrow.

Tigeman
2/4/2010, 04:41 PM
I just got back from cruising a whorns site, cause they're stupid a$$e$ crack me up. Apparently it's already started.... some of them are worried about about Muschamp leaving for FL! They must really be idiots! Only possible way he'd leave is if he thought he could get the FL job b/c Meyer was leaving for health reasons and that ain't happening permanently.

Now the Heupel deal.... yeah I've been worried bout this when I heard about it. We'll see! I think that's a pretty risky hire for Mike. As just the beginning of last year, he was supposedly on the hot seat!

KantoSooner
2/4/2010, 04:42 PM
Timmy to OU as QB coach!

JLEW1818
2/4/2010, 04:46 PM
i would rather be the QB coach at OU, than offensive coordinator at Arizona

Herr Scholz
2/4/2010, 05:04 PM
I just got back from cruising a whorns site, cause they're stupid a$$e$ crack me up.
Classic.

Tigeman
2/4/2010, 05:08 PM
Ok ok, good catch! Busted! But if I may pull the foot out of my mouth for a second... predictive txt got me on that one! We'll leave it here for all to see. But yes, you are correct, it should have said "their".

Frozen Sooner
2/4/2010, 05:14 PM
This thread is so full of fail it makes albino kittens cry.

Tigeman
2/4/2010, 05:35 PM
Hey No fair.... you changed my thread title!

Frozen Sooner
2/4/2010, 06:36 PM
And now I'm just going to close it. Happier?