PDA

View Full Version : Dan Hawkins recruited this?

SteelClip49
2/4/2010, 10:01 AM
Yes it's an American Idol audition but watch the beginning and judge for yourself. All I can say is it doesn't look bright for CU football, lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5Opp6m6d7Y&feature=popular

ouleaf
2/4/2010, 10:12 AM
He doesn't even play for them really. He's the backup deep-snapper, and I don't believe he has ever gotten any playing time.

http://www.cubuffs.com/ViewArticle.dbml?SPSID=3845&SPID=255&DB_LANG=C&DB_OEM_ID=600&ATCLID=613847&Q_SEASON=2009

King Barry's Back
2/4/2010, 10:39 AM
He doesn't even play for them really. He's the backup deep-snapper, and I don't believe he has ever gotten any playing time.

http://www.cubuffs.com/ViewArticle.dbml?SPSID=3845&SPID=255&DB_LANG=C&DB_OEM_ID=600&ATCLID=613847&Q_SEASON=2009

A back up deep snapper's just not going to get many game snaps. But plenty of practice ones, though.

Dio
2/4/2010, 01:36 PM
Not only was he a girl, he was terrible.

StoopTroup
2/4/2010, 01:56 PM
Pretty embarassing. When you say "you're the boss" and then tell them they are wrong...LMAO.

Dean could woo them with a song better than that kid. :D

badger
2/4/2010, 02:01 PM
Randy: Dawg dawg dawg dawg, is that the way you normally sing?
Doosh: No, that's one of the tricks up my sleeve.

Kara (Paula's replacement): I think a guy like you needs to be a little bit less confident.

Simon: It's a unanimous no.

Seacrest: And so, it was back to the bench for Austin.

:D

StoopTroup
2/4/2010, 02:04 PM
Here is how it's done...

6lRlYUTo-Eg&feature=rec-LGOUT-real_rn-2r-3-HM

XVdtsCW-jzg&feature=related

the_ouskull
2/4/2010, 05:31 PM
"How it's done" is changing the channel and not feeding into this "I can be famous for being famous if I get on TV" world that is keeping people from wanting to achieve realistic goals. What were the Jersey Shore kids going to do, you know, for the rest of their lives, before 2008? 'cause I know what they're going to be doing by 2011.. shows like, Real World v. Road Rules, and appearance tours where they show up to car dealerships and sh*t like a real-life Kenny Powers, only not as funny, and are paid poorly to do so, but will do so anyway because they are desperately clinging to any of the fame that, WAY back in 2009, they thought would live forever.

It's the only reason I watch any "reality" TV... I enjoy a good tragedy, and Shakespeare has been taken off of the air in favor of crap like Jersey f*cking Shore. I guess I'll have to change my definition of "tragedy," since television has completely re-vamped its definition of "viewer."

the_ouskull

King Crimson
2/4/2010, 05:46 PM
at least Kenny Powers did something, once.

BetterSoonerThanLater
2/4/2010, 09:11 PM
"How it's done" is changing the channel and not feeding into this "I can be famous for being famous if I get on TV" world that is keeping people from wanting to achieve realistic goals. What were the Jersey Shore kids going to do, you know, for the rest of their lives, before 2008? 'cause I know what they're going to be doing by 2011.. shows like, Real World v. Road Rules, and appearance tours where they show up to car dealerships and sh*t like a real-life Kenny Powers, only not as funny, and are paid poorly to do so, but will do so anyway because they are desperately clinging to any of the fame that, WAY back in 2009, they thought would live forever.

It's the only reason I watch any "reality" TV... I enjoy a good tragedy, and Shakespeare has been taken off of the air in favor of crap like Jersey f*cking Shore. I guess I'll have to change my definition of "tragedy," since television has completely re-vamped its definition of "viewer."

the_ouskull

i seem to recall a certain girl from oklahoma that went on this show and turned out OK.....

but i do agree with you to a cetain point. reality TV as a whole tends to **** me off. a bunch of no talen a$$ clowns tryin to make themselves famous for absolutley nothing of subsantive value. but then again, not many people can be as talented and beautiful as Carrie Underwood