PDA

View Full Version : 2010 Concert Scene - Where You Gonna Go?

Rogue
2/2/2010, 09:29 PM
So I'm getting ready. Plan to see Further next week, planning a bunch of DMB shows (surprise I know), maybe Bonnaroo if the lineup is good OR if my sis in OK wants to meet there. Hoping for DMB, Flaming Lips, Umphreys, and Roger Waters this year. Announcement next week. Rocklahoma one of these years.

We'll be in Deer Creek, Pittsburgh, Manchester TN, Atlanta, Tampa, West Palm Beach, maybe a couple others.

What are YOU gonna do?

setem
2/2/2010, 09:31 PM
Going to Lallapalooza with my buddies this year. Gotta schedule summer baseball games around it but it will be awesome!

Crucifax Autumn
2/2/2010, 09:34 PM
You can't go wrong with Roger Waters.

yermom
2/3/2010, 12:43 AM
i need to make some of those festivals one of these days. i think i can actually make ACL this year due to football scheduling. Spring is tough though

also The Dead Weather is playing Cain's the Thursday before Norman Music Fest. i pretty much have to see them

Crucifax Autumn
2/3/2010, 01:00 AM
If I was gonna do festivals, I'd have to spend the summer in Europe. Some of those huge multi-day metal and prog fests would be awesome.

I mean at Wacken Open Air there's (so far, more to be added):

Alice Cooper
Amorphis
Arch Enemy
Atrocity
Broilers
Caliban
Candlemass
Cannibal Corpse
Corvus Corax
Crucified Barbara
Crysys
Debauchery
Degradead
Delain
Despised Icon
Devour the Masses
Die Apokalyptischen Reiter
Die Kassierer
Edguy
Ektomorf
Endstille
End of Green
Equilibrium
Eternal Legacy
Evile
Fiddler's Green
Facinora
Ghost Brigade
Gojira
Grave Digger
Hackneyed
Hells Belles
Ihsahn
Immortal
Imperium Dekadenz
Iron Maiden
Kampfar
Kataklysm
Lake of Tears
Letzte Instanz
Maroon
Metsatöll
Mötley Crüe
Nightmare
Nephilim
Orden Ogan
Orphaned Land
Primal Fear
Raven
Schelmish
Secrets of the Moon
Slayer
Solstafir
Stratovarius
Suicidal Angels
The Devil's Blood
The Other
Tiamat
Torfrock
Týr
U.D.O.
Varg
Voivod
W.A.S.P.

Sonisphere has "the big four" and more:

http://www.allmetalfest.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/sonisphere-switzerland-2010-lineup.jpg

Hellfest:

http://www.allmetalfest.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/hellfest-2010-lineup-1.jpg

sooneron
2/3/2010, 10:10 PM
I had no idea that Agnostic Front was still around...

Crucifax Autumn
2/3/2010, 10:24 PM
I had no idea that Jello Biafra had lost enough of his hatred of metal to appear on a bill like that, but I bet that's gonna be one hell of a festival. Kiss and Twisted Sister are certainly gonna look like p*ssies compared to some of that crazy heavy stuff.

sooner ngintunr
2/3/2010, 11:05 PM
Jonathan Tyler and the Northern Lights.

http://www.myspace.com/jonathantylermusic

Best band you'll ever see for $11.50. Wednesday March 10th, 2010, Cains 2nd stage. I've seen them 4 times, this guy has a stage presence that is something special, I have no doubt that they will be huge someday.

They will be on Jimmy Kimmel later this year. I'm tellin you this band is something special.

Maybe I just really like rock n roll. LOL. check em out, you won't be disappointed.