PDA

View Full Version : Here is our suprise...

lexusooner
2/2/2010, 07:37 PM
Here is our "suprise" for recruiting class of 2010

http://recruiting.scout.com/a.z?s=73&p=8&c=1&nid=4152937

Eielson
2/2/2010, 08:05 PM
Surprise?

KiiDSooNER
2/2/2010, 08:11 PM
Why does everyone keep saying this? These are some random *** rumors.

freshchris05
2/2/2010, 08:40 PM
because he wore an OU hat in december...

I doubt we get him, kids do it all the time. But it wouldn't hurt to be wrong...

KiiDSooNER
2/2/2010, 08:59 PM
Well, it's VERY unlikely that we get him.

Christian Jones (Oviedo, Fla./Lake Howell) is probably the biggest target remaining on the Florida State board. For months, he has been considered an FSU lean, but kept his emotions out of the public. FSU received his last visit this weekend and NoleInsider caught up with him to discuss how everything went.

"I had a great time coming up here this weekend," said Jones. "I always have a good time up here. I got to spend some time with guys like Clint (Trickett), Jeff (Luc), and Kenny (Shaw). It was just an overall awesome time. I also got the chance to really sit down with Coach Hudson and Coach Stoops. It was great."
All FSU All The Time

FSUFor complete coverage of all things Florida State, from recruiting to the Seminoles' football and basketball teams and much, much more, check out ESPN affiliate NoleInsider.com every day. NoleInsider.com

There has been a lot of talk that Jones and his family were not very happy with the handling ways of legend Bobby Bowden and staff. Jones had built a longtime relationship with the former staff and FSU has tried to save that connection with their current staff.

"Coach Stoops is just a really good guy," said Jones. "I like him and Coach Hudson. They both seem to have a lot of intensity. I like how they are so young and set on building this school back to what it was. It was fun to sit with both of them and talk."

Jones also has a relationship with some Seminole players.

"Me and Jeff (Luc) are just really tight," said Jones. "We have been tight for a while now and we always talk about his time in Tallahassee. We've been to all the camps in Tallahassee together and every single time that I have visited, Jeff has been here. He really loves it up here and is always telling me how great it is once you're here. I've also been told he is doing very well in offseason conditioning. I like that the freshman are being given a chance to play."

Jones has long been considering a number of schools, but time is running down and a decision is coming up.

"It's getting close to signing day," said Jones. "I know this and it is time for me to start narrowing my choices. I think I know right now, but I want to talk with my dad and probably eliminate some schools before national signing day. I know I am announcing on Wednesday and have to go over to Orlando and do it on ESPN. I will be doing the whole hat thing. I will probably have three or four hats left on the table."

There have been internet rumors circulating that Jones is stopping in Gainesville on his journey home with his father.

"I don't know (laughter)," said Jones. "Man, I'm just ready to get home to be honest."

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncaa/recruiting/football/news/story?id=4880772

SbOrOiNaEnR
2/2/2010, 09:19 PM
Well, it's VERY unlikely that we get him.

I also got the chance to really sit down with Coach Hudson and Coach Stoops. It was great."

But, but, but....he spent quality time with Coach Stoops! :confused: :confused: :confused:

http://cdn.bleacherreport.com/images_root/images/photos/000/784/883/RackMultipart.24484.0_feature.jpg

Oh.