PDA

View Full Version : So the newspaper I bought today......

royalfan5
2/2/2010, 05:09 PM
came with a completely filled out crossword puzzle. Someone had decided to do the crossword puzzle and then put it back in the rack at U-Stop. They also did the word jumble. I found this to be odd.

badger
2/2/2010, 05:10 PM
harsh economic times... or they wanted to spend their 75 cents on a soda. :rolleyes:

Curly Bill
2/2/2010, 05:10 PM
I find it to be pretty funny! :D

MamaMia
2/2/2010, 05:15 PM
came with a completely filled out crossword puzzle. Someone had decided to do the crossword puzzle and then put it back in the rack at U-Stop. They also did the word jumble. I found this to be odd.
They had to have something to do while they were sitting on the toilette'.

C&CDean
2/2/2010, 05:30 PM
It's part of Obama's recovery plan. The government did them for you because you aren't smart enough or ambitious enough to go it alone. BTW, your .75 paper will actually end up costing you $123.50 on your tax return. It's for your own good.

OULenexaman
2/2/2010, 05:54 PM
It's part of Obama's recovery plan. The government did them for you because you aren't smart enough or ambitious enough to go it alone. BTW, your .75 paper will actually end up costing you $123.50 on your tax return. It's for your own good.

you beat me to it.....same thought here...;)

ouduckhunter
2/2/2010, 07:55 PM

LOL! This is so true!!! Good one!! :D

Chuck Bao
2/2/2010, 08:37 PM

No, the helpful hints is part of the previous Bush administration policy of no child left behind. Liberals can normally get that crossword puzzle thing nailed down either on the toilet or riding the commuter train into work. Conservatives see it as a tax on their intellect and communist conspiracy on words supposed to mean something, anything really or the MSM trying to brainwash us with words that are just too big for our own good.

soonerboomer93
2/2/2010, 08:52 PM

Sorry I was bored

Besides, I didn't think you could handle 5 down.

TUSooner
2/2/2010, 09:16 PM
Do you think a 5-day waiting period for writing instruments would prevent this? I mean, if it prevents the senseless waste of only A SINGLE crossword puzzle, it would be worth it.
And give soonerboomer93 a stern talking-to, or some counseling.

Frozen Sooner
2/2/2010, 09:17 PM
Clearly the only thing that will solve someone pre-solving crosswords is a pre-emptive strike on another newsstand. I heard they have some yellowcake Twinkies.