PDA

View Full Version : Jay Novacek's wife found dead in Burleson.

adoniijahsooner
2/1/2010, 05:50 PM
Sad news.

http://www.cleburnetimesreview.com/breakingnews/local_story_032163637.html

adoniijahsooner
2/1/2010, 05:53 PM
I live in the next town over in Keene, Texas. I dont know if this is national news yet.

Chuck Bao
2/1/2010, 06:00 PM
That is horrible news. 45 years old? Prayers for the family and friends.

SunnySooner
2/1/2010, 09:13 PM
Beautiful lady, I wonder what happened? Prayers for her family, really sad.

ouduckhunter
2/1/2010, 09:34 PM
Sad news.

jdsooner
2/1/2010, 09:39 PM
From ESPN:

At 8:37 a.m., Burleson police and fire departments responded to "a report of a medical emergency, possible suicide" at a residence in Burleson, according to Burleson police department spokesperson Sally Ellertson. The body was found in the bedroom of the residence, according to the police report.

jdsooner
2/1/2010, 09:40 PM
The wife of Jay Novacek, a former Dallas Cowboys tight end, was found dead Monday morning at her mother’s home in Burleson.

Police said LeAnne Novacek died of a self-inflicted gunshot wound.

Breadburner
2/1/2010, 09:40 PM
Just awful....I never have liked the Cowboys...But I think Novacek was a hell of a player and person.......

85Sooner
2/2/2010, 10:08 AM
Please People. Pay attention to the "signs" which always precipitate an event like this. Please

StoopTroup
2/2/2010, 10:26 AM
My Aunt took her life. Her oldest Son died a couple of years ago. He was two years older than me. Her divorce...turned to suicide....hurt so many in the Family.

My Father has never gotten over it and my Aunt's children rarely communicate to us anymore.

What was once a very tight knit Group has been forever damaged IMO.

As 85 has just said...it is important to pay attention to the signs....but also....if you yourself are experiencing moments where you think this World would be better without you...you are wrong. You'll do damage to so many. Don't be so selfish and get some help. It might seem like to much trouble...It's not.

adoniijahsooner
2/2/2010, 11:23 PM
When I went through my divorce, the discouragement nearly overwhelmed me, but my faith helped me through. There are alot of people who feel alone and hopeless, even if they are surrounded by loved ones.

King Barry's Back
2/3/2010, 04:08 AM
I'm sorry, the link didn't work for me. But she shot herself to death? Women rarely choose such a violent way to end it.

Let me echo StoopTroup -- To anybody who needs to hear this message, the world is better with you in it, so stay as long as you can.