PDA

View Full Version : Rip Torn Arrested After Bizarre Bank Raid

Crucifax Autumn
1/31/2010, 05:03 PM
Kinda Wacky...Gonna have to ask this guy to join the Posse:

Actor Rip Torn was arrested on Friday night after he allegedly broke into a Connecticut bank with a loaded gun.

Police allegedly found the Men in Black star lying on the floor of the Litchfield Bancorp building clutching a loaded revolver.

Torn - real name Elmore Rual Torn - is said to have been drunk at the time of his arrest, and has been charged with a string of offences including carrying a pistol without a permit, carrying a firearm while intoxicated, first-degree burglary, first-degree criminal trespass and third-degree criminal mischief.

He is currently being held on a $100,000 bond and is due in court on Monday.

Litchfield Bancorp boss Mark E. Macomber has spoken to TMZ.com and tells the website he doesn't believe the actor was trying to steal anything from the bank, but thought he was in his own home.

Torn has previously been in trouble with the law over alcohol-related offences, including a driving under the influence (DUI) arrest in December 2008. He was handed probation and ordered to enrol in an alcohol education program.

olevetonahill
1/31/2010, 05:48 PM
At least get him in fer a drunky thread LOL

Crucifax Autumn
1/31/2010, 06:41 PM
Hell yeah...I get blasted on occasion, but I haven't woke up in a bank surrouned by coppers yet!

XingTheRubicon
1/31/2010, 06:47 PM
If you mistake a bank for your house, you might want to hit the brakes a smidge.

Crucifax Autumn
1/31/2010, 06:50 PM
On the other hand, if ya thought ya lived in the bank paying for restocking the ol' beer cooler wouldn't require much budgeting.

olevetonahill
1/31/2010, 06:54 PM
I dont think Ive ever been so tored up I couldnt find my way home.

the_ouskull
1/31/2010, 06:58 PM
Back when Cate was still a cafeteria and not a freakin' food court, I had a fraternity brother somehow get in there after-hours and pass out in there. We got a 5 am phone call, asking us to come and get him. (He was wearing letters.) He hadn't taken anything, and he wasn't even in a "food-designated" area. He was just passed out in the floor.

He couldn't remember a bit of what had gotten him there.

I miss that dude.

the_ouskull

Crucifax Autumn
1/31/2010, 07:05 PM
I dont think Ive ever been so tored up I couldnt find my way home.

Me either...Worst I ever was...I asked a cop that showed up where I was to settle a dispute with a drunk beligerent bitch to give me a ride home so he wouldn't but me for a PI later. He said yeah, sure...You're harmless. :D

olevetonahill
1/31/2010, 07:20 PM
Me either...Worst I ever was...I asked a cop that showed up where I was to settle a dispute with a drunk beligerent bitch to give me a ride home so he wouldn't but me for a PI later. He said yeah, sure...You're harmless. :D

Ever Time I talk to a ****in cop when Im drunk they Take me to the County hotel ****ers..:mad:

Crucifax Autumn
1/31/2010, 07:23 PM
You must not have my charming personality!

olevetonahill
1/31/2010, 07:41 PM
You must not have my charming personality!

Must not. Prolly need to quit sayin "**** off dip ****"

Crucifax Autumn
1/31/2010, 07:49 PM
LMAO

If they don't like it they should quit being dip ****s!

Oldnslo
1/31/2010, 09:32 PM
Cate is a food court?

LosAngelesSooner
1/31/2010, 10:00 PM
Dean?

MrJimBeam
2/1/2010, 06:07 AM
Elmore?

King Barry's Back
2/1/2010, 06:20 AM
Elmore?

Yeah, easy to see why he prefered "Rip" to "Elmore Rual"

stoops the eternal pimp
2/1/2010, 07:50 AM
Men in Black? His greatest role was in Freddie Got Fingered

TUSooner
2/1/2010, 09:05 AM
A bank is the last place I'd mistake for my house. The minute I saw any money laying around I'd know I was in the wrong place. :O

StoopTroup
2/1/2010, 09:57 AM
Did they find confetti at the Crime Scene?

Breadburner
2/1/2010, 10:26 AM
Did they find confetti at the Crime Scene?

Thats Rip Taylor...Chucklehead....:D

C&CDean
2/1/2010, 11:18 AM
Dean?

Yes?

If you're wanting to know have I ever been so drunk I woke up in a bank with a gun? Nope. However, I have been so drunk I've woke up with something that needed to be shot.

I could tell some stories on myself about drunken escapades gone wrong, like the time I committed armed robbery, or the time I ran myself over with my car, or the time I woke up laying across the threshold of my apartment with my legs on the porch, and my body inside - with my pants around my ankles and my shirt and boots laying in the parking lot, but I don't have the time right now.

LosAngelesSooner
2/1/2010, 01:21 PM
I had a college buddy who woke up with a hooker in a window in the red light district in Amsterdam with a fresh Prince Albert (rooster tip piercing) and absolutely NO memory of how he got there from the bar he was at earlier the night before.

:D

StoopTroup
2/1/2010, 01:23 PM
Lucky they didn't sell him off to some Romanian Chop Shop.

LosAngelesSooner
2/1/2010, 01:25 PM
They wouldn't have gotten much for him. I'm surprised ANY of his organs are still working...:D

StoopTroup
2/1/2010, 01:28 PM
Thats Rip Taylor...Chucklehead....:D

Hell of an actor....lol

http://www.adamcarolla.com/ACPBlog/wp-content/gallery/2009-11-11-teresa-and-bryan/12-rip-torn.jpghttp://www.poolparty.com/quotes/images/2007/09/24/riptaylor.jpg

Bourbon St Sooner
2/1/2010, 01:49 PM
When I saw Rip Torn was caught with his gun in his hand, I thought this was an advertisement for a pron movie.

Tulsa_Fireman
2/1/2010, 01:50 PM
http://www.insidesocal.com/tv/spongebob_ripped_pants%5B1%5D.png

TUSooner
2/1/2010, 02:05 PM
Yes?

If you're wanting to know have I ever been so drunk I woke up in a bank with a gun? Nope. However, I have been so drunk I've woke up with something that needed to be shot.

I could tell some stories on myself about drunken escapades gone wrong, like the time I committed armed robbery, or the time I ran myself over with my car, or the time I woke up laying across the threshold of my apartment with my legs on the porch, and my body inside - with my pants around my ankles and my shirt and boots laying in the parking lot, but I don't have the time right now.

Yeah. Thanks for not telling us about that last thing, the mental images could have been damaging. :rolleyes:

C&CDean
2/1/2010, 02:20 PM
You know you wanna hear the gory details.

Tulsa_Fireman
2/1/2010, 02:21 PM
The story with the pants and the doorway...

You SURE that was your apartment and not the county joint?

stoops the eternal pimp
2/1/2010, 02:24 PM
I guess I already know what actor could play Dean in a movie

Chuck Bao
2/1/2010, 03:25 PM
I had a college buddy who woke up with a hooker in a window in the red light district in Amsterdam with a fresh Prince Albert (rooster tip piercing) and absolutely NO memory of how he got there from the bar he was at earlier the night before.

:D

At least your friend can be certain of one thing. He did not have sex AFTER getting the Prince Albert.

LosAngelesSooner
2/1/2010, 03:27 PM
Subsequent tests confirmed that data.

C&CDean
2/1/2010, 05:01 PM
I guess I already know what actor could play Dean in a movie

Yeah, who? Careful mister...

sooner_born_1960
2/1/2010, 05:02 PM
Dean, if you'd quit posting in the choo-choo train thread, you could enthrall us with a story or two.

C&CDean
2/1/2010, 05:04 PM
Wait, I just re-read this crap a couple times. "Prince Albert/rooster tip piercing" means getting your dick pierced? Your buddy got his dick pierced in Amsterdam?

This is just one more thing I'm glad I'm not privy to. Prince Albert. Jeez.

sooner_born_1960
2/1/2010, 05:08 PM
Thanks, Dean. I was perfectly happy not know what the was.

C&CDean
2/1/2010, 05:30 PM
Well I've got some pretty good stories alright. I mean I've been launched out of the bed of a pickup at 40-mph while holding a 12-gauge out jackrabbit hunting at 2 am in the desert, de-tainted myself rappelling, started out hitchiking on I-95 in North Carolina - and woke up a day and a half later inside a clothes dryer in Boston, jumped a Honda CB750 over a trailer house, caught the entire I-40/I-25 interchange on fire in Albuquerque on the 4th of July, 1980, with military incendiary stuff, crashed a skateboard at around 35 mph (I was holding onto a car door), and broke 13 bones in one motorcycle wreck. I had a major malfunction on my third jump in jump school and cratered into a sandy hill at Ft. Benning, GA. I've almost drowned a couple times doing stupid drunky ****, jumped off a cliff in Arizona that was about 90 feet - into 4 feet of water, and lots of other stuff.

However, I ain't never got my dick pierced.

Chuck Bao
2/1/2010, 05:55 PM
Well I've got some pretty good stories alright. I mean I've been launched out of the bed of a pickup at 40-mph while holding a 12-gauge out jackrabbit hunting at 2 am in the desert, de-tainted myself rappelling, started out hitchiking on I-95 in North Carolina - and woke up a day and a half later inside a clothes dryer in Boston, jumped a Honda CB750 over a trailer house, caught the entire I-40/I-25 interchange on fire in Albuquerque on the 4th of July, 1980, with military incendiary stuff, crashed a skateboard at around 35 mph (I was holding onto a car door), and broke 13 bones in one motorcycle wreck. I had a major malfunction on my third jump in jump school and cratered into a sandy hill at Ft. Benning, GA. I've almost drowned a couple times doing stupid drunky ****, jumped off a cliff in Arizona that was about 90 feet - into 4 feet of water, and lots of other stuff.

However, I ain't never got my dick pierced.

Well you have some more crazy to shoot for then.

C&CDean
2/1/2010, 06:08 PM
Wrong again Chuck, wrong again.

Crucifax Autumn
2/1/2010, 06:24 PM
I don't see me ever shooting my dickhead with a nailgun either.

Chuck Bao
2/1/2010, 06:34 PM
Wrong again Chuck, wrong again.

Now, when was I ever wrong?

If you get heightened pleasure from it and your partner gets heightened pleasure from it, why the hell not? And, if that doesn't work out, you can just take the damn thing out and the skin will grow back like an ear piercing. It is not permanent like a tattoo.

Do you have any tattoos, Dean?

How about having your nipples pierced, if you don't like the idea of a ring through your penis?

If Mrs. Dean doesn't approve, I will shut up.

C&CDean
2/1/2010, 06:39 PM
**** Mrs. Dean. It's my nips and hell no, I ain't chunking holes through them. Yes, I have tattoos. I got them in 1974. When I was young and stupid. I am now old, and maybe still stupid, but I ain't that stupid.

Chuck Bao
2/1/2010, 06:40 PM
I don't see me ever shooting my dickhead with a nailgun either.

For the record, it isn't your dickhead that gets nailed, if it is done right.

Crucifax Autumn
2/1/2010, 06:41 PM
Dick tattoos?

Crucifax Autumn
2/1/2010, 06:42 PM
For the record, it isn't your dickhead that gets nailed, if it is done right.

I just wanted to make everyone cross their legs and grimace in pain.