PDA

View Full Version : Ipod Touch Help needed

tulsaoilerfan
1/30/2010, 04:15 PM
Does anyone have 2 different Ipods that they sync to the same computer? How can i keep the playlists from automatically syncing to both of them? We don't like the same kinds of music and she doesn't want my songs on her Ipod and i don't want hers on mine either; please help. Thanks.

SoonerKnight
1/30/2010, 04:17 PM
Well when you setup Itunes it should have automatically been set for auto syncing you'll need to change that setting and that way you'll have to do it manually.

tulsaoilerfan
1/30/2010, 04:18 PM
K, how do i do that? When either of them is plugged in it will automatically sync any recently downloaded or imported songs and i don't want that; thanks.

yermom
1/30/2010, 04:23 PM
you should be able to get to the options before the iPod is plugged in

another option would be to use different accounts/profiles on the operating system

GottaHavePride
1/30/2010, 05:17 PM
Yeah, shoulda just set it up as separate iTunes accounts, if each of you doesn't like the other's music.

tulsaoilerfan
1/30/2010, 07:29 PM
I thought i had set up a separate account, but for some reason i guess it didn't take it; weird

soonerboomer93
1/30/2010, 07:40 PM
when you plug it in, then you can set the options

when it connnects, i just go under music and select "sync only selected playlists" I do this on my touch since it won't hold everything.