PDA

View Full Version : Why didn't T Williams show for Senior Bowl?

colleyvillesooner
1/25/2010, 07:29 PM
Bueller?

the_ouskull
1/25/2010, 07:34 PM
My guess:

Since he inexplicably made All-American, he probably got some d*chebag agent to tell him he won't need to play, since playing at this point would only hurt, not help, his draft status.

(That's agent-speak for, "You suck, but I'ma get you paid anyway." OR, "You've proven all you need to prove. Get ready for a long, productive career." Which do YOU think applies to Trent?)

I mean, or he could be sick or something; attending a wake. I don't know. Was he supposed to be there?

the_ouskull

TXBOOMER
1/25/2010, 07:37 PM
Chuck Norris made him get off of the plane.

colleyvillesooner
1/25/2010, 08:01 PM
Yes he was a suprise no show, along with a few others.

stoops the eternal pimp
1/25/2010, 11:27 PM
looks like he wasn't on the final roster...im digging into it

stoops the eternal pimp
1/25/2010, 11:34 PM
Im trying to find out who T Williams agent is...Lot of the top OT's arent gonna be there and this is a pretty terrible strategy

DakotaSooner
1/25/2010, 11:37 PM
I wouldn't play if I was him either because I don't think it would help him.

stoops the eternal pimp
1/25/2010, 11:42 PM
Well of all the guys that skipped, he is probably the one who would be hurt the least by not playing

sooneron
1/26/2010, 10:20 AM
I heard him say, "I aint gettin' on no airplane, Hannibal!" to his agent.

Chiliman
1/26/2010, 04:51 PM
"If I ain't startin', I ain't departin'!"

freshchris05
1/26/2010, 08:18 PM
My guess:

Since he inexplicably made All-American, he probably got some d*chebag agent to tell him he won't need to play, since playing at this point would only hurt, not help, his draft status.

(That's agent-speak for, "You suck, but I'ma get you paid anyway." OR, "You've proven all you need to prove. Get ready for a long, productive career." Which do YOU think applies to Trent?)

I mean, or he could be sick or something; attending a wake. I don't know. Was he supposed to be there?

the_ouskull

this is my guess... why play anyway? These post season games are mainly for players with something to prove. Up draft stock. Alot of mock drafts have williams in the 1st round anyway...