PDA

View Full Version : Turmoil in the land of corn?

SoonerLB
1/23/2010, 02:35 PM
I have a neighbor that is a huge Nebraska fan, and he just called to ask if I had seen anything about the Pelinis being in hot water over a transgression by Carl, anyone hearing anything along these lines?

One of his corn pals called him and told him Bo had been asked to fire Carl, and Bo told them "if he goes, I go". This may just be an evil rumor, I have no idea, just curious to see if anyone else has heard such gossip.

Leroy Lizard
1/23/2010, 02:50 PM
It will break on Huskerpedia before it breaks here.

royalfan5
1/23/2010, 03:13 PM
I've heard this story with every DC except Cosgrove. Considering Carl just signed a new contract doubling his pay, I wouldn't read too much into the rumors. Especially the part where everyone is convinced that Tom Osborne wouldn't stand for the slightest hint of immorality around the football team.

Frozen Sooner
1/23/2010, 03:51 PM
I've heard this story with every DC except Cosgrove. Considering Carl just signed a new contract doubling his pay, I wouldn't read too much into the rumors. Especially the part where everyone is convinced that Tom Osborne wouldn't stand for the slightest hint of immorality around the football team.

I am shocked-SHOCKED-to find out that a running back beat up his ex-girlfriend while Scott Frost cowered in the bathroom.

85sooners
1/23/2010, 04:21 PM
:pop:

royalfan5
1/23/2010, 04:54 PM
I am shocked-SHOCKED-to find out that a running back beat up his ex-girlfriend while Scott Frost cowered in the bathroom.

We like to refer to them as I-Backs thank you very much.

ashley
1/23/2010, 05:23 PM
This is one of those stories that go around like the mother that her little kid go into the mall rest room by himself and did not come out. You know the rest of the story. Myths that cross the nation.
Arnold Palmer never did say the bit on Carson about washing his balls.

Leroy Lizard
1/23/2010, 05:38 PM
Gee, I wonder how Internet rumors begin?

PLaw
1/23/2010, 06:31 PM
.... Especially the part where everyone is convinced that Tom Osborne wouldn't stand for the slightest hint of immorality around the football team.

RLOFLMAO - Remington's nut-sack is a shriveled up peanut and how about those "pay for play" envelopes that hit the lockers before the little red was off of the field.

Yeah, I never understood how they got this lilly white image.

BOOMER

soonerinkaty
1/23/2010, 07:18 PM
Gee, I wonder how Internet rumors begin?

By feeding a dog cheetoh's?

Leroy Lizard
1/23/2010, 07:26 PM
I heard that Lizard feeds his dog Cheetoh's. Has anyone else heard that? I don't want to start any wild rumors (heavens no!).

Frozen Sooner
1/23/2010, 09:36 PM
What of Cheetoh's did you feed the dog is what I've always wondered.

Leroy Lizard
1/23/2010, 09:38 PM
It goes back a long ways. Something to do with one of Crucifax's posts.

Actually, I am going to change my .sig in honor of btk108.

sooner6314
1/24/2010, 11:34 PM
Actually there is a lot of tuth to this rumor.

Leroy Lizard
1/24/2010, 11:51 PM
Naw, I still think feeding a dog Cheetoh's is an old urban legend.