PDA

View Full Version : A New Sonic...in Chicago..Franklin Park!!

OULenexaman
1/21/2010, 10:23 PM
and only 1.5 miles from my office!!! :cool: AWESOME!!!! Just opened this week and I could not be happier......it's like I'm almost back in good ole OK.....now if I could only get a Braums store to open here....I might survive.....:D

fadada1
1/22/2010, 03:27 PM
sonic opened a place outside of philly. i'll be able to drive by it everyday when i start my new gig. little taste of OK.

OULenexaman
1/25/2010, 10:52 AM
I went to it Saturday.....GOOD GOD the place was a conveyor of cars coming in and out.....6 people outside just to direct traffic....6 stupid people at that....they have a lot to learn on how to run a Sonic....other than that.....the food was pure Sonic....

SunnySooner
1/25/2010, 11:56 AM
We were so excited when we moved to FL, and there was a SONIC!!! It had been a long time since we'd lived near one, funny how it's goofy stuff like that you miss.

And I hear ya on the Braum's, prolly a good thing for my diet that there's not one, but they are the best. Their milk was always so much better than grocery store milk, gag.

Stitch Face
1/25/2010, 11:58 AM
I don't like Sonic anymore. Just seems different from when I was a kid somehow.

opksooner
1/25/2010, 09:30 PM
and only 1.5 miles from my office!!! :cool: AWESOME!!!! Just opened this week and I could not be happier......it's like I'm almost back in good ole OK.....now if I could only get a Braums store to open here....I might survive.....:D

[Harrumph] Next thing ya know, Lenexaman will be wanting some Head Country BBQ sauce. Some people!

http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/images/icons/icon10.gif

OULenexaman
1/25/2010, 10:13 PM
[Harrumph] Next thing ya know, Lenexaman will be wanting some Head Country BBQ sauce. Some people!

http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/images/icons/icon10.gif

what the heck is Head Country BBQ sauce??? I never heard of that in my time in KC..perhaps I missed your joke there....there is a place here called Sweet Baby Rays that is almost a dead copy of KC Masterpiece...as far as the sauce goes....it is good and they have great ribs believe it or not.....the burnt ends and the brisket need some schooling though.....come to think of it.....they don't know what burnt ends are......:( :(

opksooner
1/25/2010, 10:36 PM
You've been gone to long. Head Country sauce is big in Oklahoma. Not bad.

OULenexaman
1/25/2010, 10:44 PM
You've been gone to long. Head Country sauce is big in Oklahoma. Not bad.

I guess so....isn't it past your bed time?? It's close to mine.....another shot and I'm done....good to hear from you and try not to kick a Jayhawks *** at Allen Field House......dude....your older than my old ***.....:D

OULenexaman
1/25/2010, 10:47 PM
delete

bluedogok
1/25/2010, 11:19 PM
I buy Head Country sauce down here, the HEB stores carry it. The grocery store in my wife's small hometown in West Texas has it as well.

I wish we could get a Braum's closer than Hillsboro or Mineral Wells.