PDA

View Full Version : GO FIGHTIN' SOLICHES!!!

swardboy
1/21/2010, 11:24 AM
Miami's (Ohio) first two games are Florida and Cincinnati. Frank Solich has done a very good job with the Miami coaching gig. Could he sneak up on two teams that are undergoing huge changes in their programs? I don't wish Pellini ill, but have always had a bad taste in my mouth for how Nebraska dumped Frank.

BillyBall
1/21/2010, 11:25 AM
That's great, but Frank Solich coaches Ohio University, not Miami of Ohio.

goingoneight
1/21/2010, 11:26 AM
I thought he was the Ohio University coach. :confused:

Shows how much football matters up there.

stoops the eternal pimp
1/21/2010, 11:32 AM
Ohio Bobcats...so

if he snuck up on them, it would be a major surprise

swardboy
1/21/2010, 11:39 AM
Well, craptastic...sorry. I see that it's the Miami Redhawks...they went 1-11 in 2009...Coach Mike Haywood....more known for its hockey program....

GO FIGHTIN' HAYWOODS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crucifax Autumn
1/21/2010, 01:34 PM
Funniest thread of the young day.

SoonerMom2
1/21/2010, 07:40 PM
Well, craptastic...sorry. I see that it's the Miami Redhawks...they went 1-11 in 2009...Coach Mike Haywood....more known for its hockey program....

GO FIGHTIN' HAYWOODS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Miami University of Ohio when it was the Redskins routinely beat Ohio U and that is also the school that Ben Roethlisberger of Pittsburge Steelers graduated.

Miami University was noted as the cradle of coaches so don't understand the comment about hockey because cradle of coaches was football.

Miami U was always a football school until recent years when PC took over and they gave up their beloved Redskin mascot.

PDXsooner
1/21/2010, 09:38 PM
Current NFL QB's from the MAC:

Roethlisberger
Byron Leftwich
Chad Pennington
Charlie Fry
Bruce Gradkowski
Charlie Batch