PDA

View Full Version : 2010 Mock Draft

TXBOOMER
1/20/2010, 08:39 PM
Just looked at the first four that popped up on a google search. Sam was # 1 in one of them and #4 in two of them and #6 in another. Pretty good QB we didn't have this year. Gerald Top 5, Jermaine Top 15 and Trent Williams at the bottom of the 1st round.

JLEW1818
1/21/2010, 12:28 AM
1) Rams (only 3 possible choices: Bradford, Clausen, Suh)
2) Lions (if the rams take a qb, its Suh no matter what, if rams take suh, its G. McCoy, no matter what.)
3) Bucs ( not a qb. probably Gerald McCoy)
4) Skins (Clausen or Bradford)

if the Rams take a qb, the rest is pretty simple. if the rams take Suh.. things will get interesting. The lion fans last year, claimed they would not take a qb... the rams will take a qb.

LawtonBoy74
1/21/2010, 01:21 AM
A lot of Mock Drafts I've seen have Suh going first...but I cant see the Rams taking Suh when they desperately need a QB...so I say they'll go with Clausen or Bradford depending on who has the better workout..

Lions will take Suh

Bucs will get McCoy

and Skins take Bradford or Clausen who ever is available...

Wouldn't it be funny if Clausen didnt want to go to the Rams like Eli didnt want to go to San Diego and they trade picks

Aries
1/21/2010, 09:03 AM
The overwhelming likelihood is that the Rams take Suh. I'd be ecstatic if they picked Bradford, but historically speaking... they don't draft QB's that high, and they don't draft Sooners.

stoops the eternal pimp
1/21/2010, 09:34 AM
It depends on how much pressure that Spagnuolo feels to win..If the administration is going to be patient with him, then they may go Bradford..With it being his 2nd season, he more than likely will go Suh, since he will want someone who is a difference maker in right away

SoonerLB
1/21/2010, 11:22 AM
I'm still having a hard time trying to grasp why anyone would waste a high draft pick on Clausen, except for maybe Al Davis, he has a knack for pickin' 'em. :D

JLEW1818
1/21/2010, 01:05 PM
STEP and lil Jimmy would be a very good couple

stoops the eternal pimp
1/21/2010, 01:18 PM
Little Jimmy is about your size..and your all I need

JLEW1818
1/21/2010, 01:19 PM
maybe lil Jimmy and Russell can both play qb at the same time? they both stand in the shotgun formation... and the center picks who to snap it to?

Aries
1/21/2010, 02:04 PM
It depends on how much pressure that Spagnuolo feels to win..If the administration is going to be patient with him, then they may go Bradford..With it being his 2nd season, he more than likely will go Suh, since he will want someone who is a difference maker in right away

"The Administration" is a big question since the Rams are up for sale... Spagnuolo may feel self-induced pressure, because if the Rams sell, who knows what the new owners would want to do and when?

Otherwise, I'd be inclined to say they will be satisfied with improvement next season, and need to be at least competetive his third season. If there's a change in ownership, that could change in a minute, except the new owners would have to buy out his contract if they wanted to go a different way immediately.