PDA

View Full Version : Funny Texas board thread

badger
1/20/2010, 02:05 PM
All of you need to go check this out for offseason laughs. Seriously. You will not regret it:

A UT fan's take on his Rose Bowl experience via MS Paint (http://shaggybevo.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=56706)

A special thank you to White House Boy for first posting it on the Fark Board. :D

SoonerTank
1/20/2010, 02:14 PM
It says I've been banned over there.

soonerloyal
1/20/2010, 02:27 PM
That was Grade A Angus quality, no matter from what side of the Red River it spewed. I LOL'd hard, too.

:D

NorthernIowaSooner
1/20/2010, 02:34 PM
the ms paint really takes that to another level, bravo sir bravo. i give that whorn some credit for his story telling ability

sooner518
1/20/2010, 03:02 PM
so the guy gets wasted, spills his beer on the guy behind him, tells the guy to "**** off", and hes the good guy? I have that correct, right?

MeMyself&Me
1/20/2010, 03:06 PM
so the guy gets wasted, spills his beer on the guy behind him, tells the guy to "**** off", and hes the good guy? I have that correct, right?

I'm struggling with that too.

TAFBSooner
1/20/2010, 03:22 PM
An even better thread on the shaggy cow:

http://shaggybevo.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=57056

I've never been so happy to have been wrong, calling him Lester, when he's really Leslie. :D

And even better, LSU fans seem to be realizing what Oklahomans have know for years. :D :D

badger
1/20/2010, 03:27 PM
I'm struggling with that too.

Hey, if the daddy was a MS Painter, than everyone would take HIS side :D

(actually, that's a farkin' good idea)

Leroy Lizard
1/20/2010, 04:51 PM
The man's MS Paint skills and people skills equate.

cjames317
1/20/2010, 04:53 PM
much better board than hornfans

posters' avatars are a little distracting...NTTAWWT

Jello Biafra
1/20/2010, 04:54 PM

yeh...that girl gotta nice azzz

Bourbon St Sooner
1/20/2010, 05:34 PM
Just convinced me that both of them are dooshbags. But then, they're whorns so that goes without saying.

The illustrations with the story are greatness though.

fadada1
1/20/2010, 06:03 PM

saw that as well. over... and over... and over...

and there is NOTHING wrong with that.

goingoneight
1/20/2010, 06:14 PM
Why is it that someone with kids immediately gets the free pass to run their mouth but at the drop of a harmless word all of a sudden, you're public enemy #1?

Maybe he finally understands a bit of what OU fans feel like when those turds show up and contaminate the crimson side of the RRS?

85sooners
1/20/2010, 06:58 PM
:D :D :D

boomersooner28
1/20/2010, 07:14 PM
The guy telling/painting the story is the ****** Lord of all ******s but that is one funny frickin post! :D

silverwheels
1/20/2010, 07:17 PM
The guy telling/painting the story is the ****** Lord of all ******s but that is one funny frickin post! :D

No, he's just another Texas fan.

Crucifax Autumn
1/20/2010, 08:30 PM
They are pretty much all the same.

Jacie
1/20/2010, 09:21 PM
That post may be one of the two funniest in the history of online football forums, the other being that "Laugh it now grilbutts" one, a copy of which I know I got around here somewhere . . .

WestAustinSooner
1/21/2010, 10:05 AM
In Norman, he'd have been in jail before he had time to say "New York City."

TheUnnamedSooner
1/21/2010, 12:17 PM
tx ind's avatar was distracting me.

EDIT: OK, after the first distraction, there are several more down the thread as everyone has mentioned that I didn't read about until now :)

Crucifax Autumn
1/21/2010, 01:31 PM
My avatar here is better than all of them since I'm sandwiched by hotties...

But Veejay has the best boobies ever on the Hideout.

MamaMia
1/21/2010, 02:27 PM

I'm struggling with that too. Plus... he does all this to a fellow horn and in front of all their children. Typical hornage. It makes you wonder what a jerk off he is to Sooner fans.

Putting up with this kind of stuff is why I believe that any Sooner who goes to the RRR to cheer on our team is automatically a real trooper. :)

Jello Biafra
1/21/2010, 03:04 PM
My avatar here is better than all of them since I'm sandwiched by hotties...

But Veejay has the best boobies ever on the Hideout.

i disagree....you absolutely kill your avatar ;)

THAT avatar on the one one...actually has action and well....demm. ill be back in a minute. i gotta go to the restroom.

jkm, the stolen pifwafwi
1/21/2010, 03:22 PM
hmm, i was wondering what happened to bob in houston. back before texas basketball took off, the two of us were the only ones on the hornfans basketball board.

BoulderSooner79
1/21/2010, 03:25 PM

Remember, both parties are Texans in this saga. You can't impose our cultural norms on other nations and other species.