PDA

View Full Version : Orangepower cracks me up

BOOMERBRADLEY
1/19/2010, 11:55 PM
They think somehow that because they don't capitalize OU they are "getting back at us" or something.

Example:

" ou is a bunch of cheaters!!!!"

However, my favorite is when they refer to OU as 0u. I have to laugh because if anything they should refer to themselves as 0SU.

I stick to 27-0su

MamaMia
1/20/2010, 12:13 AM
We do the same type of thing to other schools.

Leroy Lizard
1/20/2010, 12:14 AM
Calling us gooners is pretty lame too. I mean, at least Horn fans have good nicknames for us. (I like dirt burglars.) But gooners?

Then, they make fun of the Sooner name, forgetting that they live in the Sooner state.

Fraggle145
1/20/2010, 12:47 AM
you mean sort of like "whorn" and "texas." Granted texas gets their panties in a twist statewide about that. I do like dirt burglar, and i thought paperclip at least requires some imagination. Gooner is just ****ing retarded.

delhalew
1/20/2010, 01:06 AM
Gooners makes you think of the person that when insulted will say something like "UHH...huh uhh...you are...". That is your cowboy fan.

Leroy Lizard
1/20/2010, 01:14 AM
Granted texas gets their panties in a twist statewide about that.

They get their panties in a wad over just about anything. They are the most thin-skinned fan base there is.

I love the way they call just about everyone "classless."

Sooner-N-KS
1/20/2010, 07:50 AM
OSU fans are just Sooners that didn't get here soon enough.

StoopTroup
1/20/2010, 07:52 AM
OSU fans are just Sooners that still can't get here soon enough.

Fixed. :D

SteelClip49
1/20/2010, 09:48 AM
Stillwater Sally likes to refer to OU as Gooners.

Pokies are funny people.

SoonerBorn68
1/20/2010, 09:54 AM
LosuRS.

Landthief 1972
1/20/2010, 02:52 PM
Stillwater Sally was all big talk on the Sports Animal until after Bedlam, and then we never heard from that mouthbreather again.

goingoneight
1/20/2010, 05:26 PM
Stoolwater
Okie Light
lOSUr
Boone's Farm
etc.

I could go on...

ADs_Agent
1/20/2010, 06:03 PM
Why not just skip the puns and call them Sheep Humper U?

goingoneight
1/20/2010, 06:05 PM
How do you stop an agroid from masturbating?
Paint his **** crimson and cream... he won't beat it for eight years.

That, or fire him from his wrestling coach position.

Petro-Sooner
1/20/2010, 07:06 PM
I like payne county truck driving academy myself.

SoonerDood
1/20/2010, 08:25 PM
How do you stop an agroid from masturbating?
Paint his **** crimson and cream... he'll beat it once every 20 years or so, make a T-shirt about it, and brag about how good it was for the rest of his life.

FIXED

OU Engineer
1/20/2010, 08:41 PM
you know I saw something at bedlam in stillwater three years ago that really just pissed me off more than anything, and I'd like to share it with you all:

I saw an OSU fan walking with his approx. 10 year old daughter while wearing a shirt that read "You can't spell "c*cks*cker without OU" (but his was the whole word).

Not only is this completely classless to wear as an older man with a child (I could see a student wearing something similar), but I always wondered if the guy knew that ACTUALLY you can't spell "c*cks*cker" without O-S-U...

silverwheels
1/20/2010, 08:53 PM
you know I saw something at OU-OSU in stillwater three years ago that really just pissed me off more than anything, and I'd like to share it with you all:

I saw an OSU fan walking with his approx. 10 year old daughter while wearing a shirt that read "You can't spell "c*cks*cker without OU" (but his was the whole word).

Not only is this completely classless to wear as an older man with a child (I could see a student wearing something similar), but I always wondered if the guy knew that ACTUALLY you can't spell "c*cks*cker" without O-S-U...

Must have been the same guy I saw in 2002 with his 4-year-old daughter.