PDA

View Full Version : vikings

delhalew
1/17/2010, 02:11 PM
are making the cowboys their bitch.

TXBOOMER
1/17/2010, 02:15 PM
Lotta game left. How about calling a GD holding penalty on the LT for Dallas. The zebras are trying to keep them in it. Fumble that ball some more Tony!

Dan Thompson
1/17/2010, 02:24 PM
LOADHOLT looks like he has lost some weight.

CBUS_SOONER
1/17/2010, 02:49 PM
Yeah... Zebras helping the cowgirls. only way to stop Percy is to hold em... or give em some weed

rawlingsHOH
1/17/2010, 02:49 PM
Pathetic officiating keeping Dallas in it

delhalew
1/17/2010, 02:51 PM
Sad

CBUS_SOONER
1/17/2010, 02:54 PM
Ray Edwards owning da boyz

swardboy
1/17/2010, 02:55 PM
.....and Dallas misses their second fg attempt. Heh. Can't buy a good kicker I guess.

delhalew
1/17/2010, 03:08 PM
The vikes don't want to lose Ray Edwards.

ndpruitt03
1/17/2010, 03:23 PM
This one was lost when Adams got hurt. They basically have a tackle that's not healthy and a rookie trying to block 2 good ends. And Minn's OLine hasn't really allowed the rush to hurt Farve that much. Farve is still not playing all that well though. But you don't need much with how their D is playing.

bringit
1/17/2010, 03:26 PM
this game, statistically, is fairly close. but, when you look at turnovers, pts off turnovers, missed FGs, MN's defense pressuring on Romo, there's the difference.

KC//CRIMSON
1/17/2010, 03:29 PM
Bye, Dallas!

*waves*

ndpruitt03
1/17/2010, 03:33 PM
this game, statistically, is fairly close. but, when you look at turnovers, pts off turnovers, missed FGs, MN's defense pressuring on Romo, there's the difference.

Minn has 6 points off turnovers.

badger
1/17/2010, 03:37 PM
The hard part about watching a game where you hate both teams is that you're going to be disappointed either way... but I think I would be less disappointed if the Cowboys won :(

rawlingsHOH
1/17/2010, 03:39 PM
Oh my Favre.

Crimson Kid
1/17/2010, 03:42 PM
Bye, Dallas!

*waves*

I love it!!

TXBOOMER
1/17/2010, 03:48 PM
Beat down those beeotches! LOL!

colleyvillesooner
1/17/2010, 04:00 PM
You stay classy, Minnesota.

sooner59
1/17/2010, 04:07 PM
I love it when people complain on TV about NFL teams running up the score in the playoffs. This is the highest level of competition and the defense gets paid millions of dollars to stop a team for 60 minutes. If they don't like it, they can just stop it. Simple as that.

BOOMERBRADLEY
1/17/2010, 04:14 PM
You stay classy, Minnesota.

Guys, someone has their feelings hurt.

Call whine 1 1

TXBOOMER
1/17/2010, 04:21 PM
They may not have threw the last TD if the cowgirls would not have drove AD into the ground after the whistle right before that play. They got what they deserved a good old fashioned mud stomping! BOOMER VIKES!

ndpruitt03
1/17/2010, 04:33 PM
Farve just showing off that he has no class. But he's shown that since he entered the league. I remember him flipping off the Dallas crowd after getting his *** kicked in the 90s. 94 or 95. He'll always be one of the classless guys in the NFL.

King Crimson
1/17/2010, 04:37 PM
cry baby cry Cowboy/Jerry fans.

not since i was in first grade did i get this Oklahoma fascination with Dallas?

screw em.

BoulderSooner79
1/17/2010, 04:41 PM
When a team makes a BFD about a meaningless play at the end, it means they just got their butts stomped and want to think about something else. That play was for the fans since it's the last home game of the season - nothing to do with showing up the Cowboys. They had already accomplished that.

colleyvillesooner
1/17/2010, 04:43 PM
They may not have threw the last TD if the cowgirls would not have drove AD into the ground after the whistle right before that play. They got what they deserved a good old fashioned mud stomping! BOOMER VIKES!

Question...what was Peterson doing in the game up 21 w/ 5 mins left and the NFC CG next week?

mehip
1/17/2010, 04:45 PM
cry baby cry Cowboy/Jerry fans.

not since i was in first grade did i get this Oklahoma fascination with Dallas?

screw em.

Yep. F*** Texas.

Of course I haven't seen any of the cow fans heart's a bleeding about the obvious PI calls that were ignored and the extra business on AD after the whistle.

soonerhubs
1/17/2010, 04:46 PM
Farve just showing off that he has no class. But he's shown that since he entered the league. I remember him flipping off the Dallas crowd after getting his *** kicked in the 90s. 94 or 95. He'll always be one of the classless guys in the NFL.

So have you tried logging in and posting as Nickzeppelin? The people want to know! ;)

Is Favre really that classless?

Explodo
1/17/2010, 04:49 PM
NO...Dallas put the hurt on peterson one the play before the touchdown...No lack of class by the vikes...BUt I do question the need to punish peterson.

TXBOOMER
1/17/2010, 04:51 PM
Question...what was Peterson doing in the game up 21 w/ 5 mins left and the NFC CG next week?

He was assisting put a mud stomping on the cows.

Maybe if Marrion Barber didn't get up and do his stiff legged walk after every 4 yard run and Myles A. and their D backs and Spears and blah blah blah didn't show their A$$ all day the Vikes might have taken their foot off of the gas. I'll show the Soonerless cowboys no sorrow.

hawaii 5-0
1/17/2010, 04:56 PM
Great play on both sides of the ball by the Vikings today.

Dallas's dream comes to a close. Poor Jerry Jones still can't buy another championship. Now they're stuck with The Fake Roy Williams.:D

I was impressed with the Vike's ability to pretty much neutralize Miles Austin.

I couldn't believe Minnesota got a taunting penalty after the antics by the Cowboys. Way too much taunting in the pros.

5-0 :cool:

StoopTroup
1/17/2010, 05:10 PM
Peyton sure can play ping pong.

SoonerLB
1/17/2010, 05:18 PM
Good call on Marion Barber and his antics TXBOOMER, his attitude wears on me too. Not really a Cowboys fan, but I like some of the players. It was exciting watching the Vikes prevail, and as always, the scowl on Jerry Jones' face after a loss ..... PRICELESS! :D

StoopTroup
1/17/2010, 05:21 PM
Jerry Jones and Al Davis....

It's time to hand over the reigns.

YWIA

TXBOOMER
1/17/2010, 05:29 PM
Jerry Jones and Al Davis....

It's time to hand over the reigns.

YWIA

Yep Jerry Jones = Al Davis! Al had one last run for a SB in the this was the year for Jerry. Bahhahahaha!

ndpruitt03
1/17/2010, 05:36 PM
So have you tried logging in and posting as Nickzeppelin? The people want to know! ;)

Is Favre really that classless?

When has he ever shown class towards football? The answers is never. He did it again today by running up the score. He cares nothing about football.

The only good thing Jerry has done the last few years is let his coaches take more control of things and it's led to better years the last few years. It started with Parcells but he has been a little more hands off since then and it's led to a few better years. We'll see if that continues. Jerry is still an idiot. Al Davis only drafts based off of how someone does in 40 times or how far a player throws the ball. He doesn't actually watch games.

picasso
1/17/2010, 05:45 PM

He didn't call the plays. Must suck for you to see him kickin' butt.

Jacie
1/17/2010, 05:58 PM
Most surprising stat to me was, before today Favre was 0-3 vs. the Cowboys in the playoffs.

TXBOOMER
1/17/2010, 06:02 PM
"If a muffuqn coach calls a muffuqn play it is up to the muffuqn players to execute the muffuqn play."

I believe the above is what happened on the play in question. Favre is a legend that was shown the door by the Packers. Ask the cows if he has any game left.

Partial Qualifier
1/17/2010, 06:07 PM
Tony Romo seems like a whiny little bitch. And after he fumbles or throws an INT, he's always chirping up one of his o-linemen or wide receiver back to the sideline like it was his fault. He was SO smug after that Eagles game last week.

One word this week for ya, Tony: pwned

soonerinabilene
1/17/2010, 06:11 PM

obviously childress asked peterson what stoops would do.

rawlingsHOH
1/17/2010, 06:15 PM

Lol you are nick zepp!

They were right

BoulderSooner79
1/17/2010, 06:16 PM
I seriously doubt Favre called that play. Also, the Vikes had done the exact same thing on 4th down the previous series (the pass was incomplete), so it's not like they were trying to fool the Cowboys. I like the decision to go for it on 4th both times. I don't care if they throw it, run it up the middle or take a knee. So many coaches in that situation attempt a FG when they don't need points and a blocked FG is dangerous. Best to run a safe play and go play defense if you don't make it. A pass into the endzone is safer than a handoff.

rawlingsHOH
1/17/2010, 06:19 PM
Farve is still not playing all that well though.
Typical nick zepp brilliance.

Put the pancake back on your head.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
1/17/2010, 06:28 PM
He was assisting put a mud stomping on the cows.

Maybe if Marrion Barber didn't get up and do his stiff legged walk after every 4 yard run and Myles A. and their D backs and Spears and blah blah blah didn't show their A$$ all day the Vikes might have taken their foot off of the gas. I'll show the Soonerless cowboys no sorrow.A Soonerless Cowboy team is just another team.-nuttin' special.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
1/17/2010, 06:30 PM
Most surprising stat to me was, before today Favre was 0-3 vs. the Cowboys in the playoffs.haha (rubs face in "it")

badger
1/17/2010, 06:39 PM
Yeah, the last time that particular football player played the Dallas Cowboys in the playoffs was in 1995, in Dallas, the year that quarterback won his first MVP award. It was the NFC Championship game and something awful happened near the end of the game. Actually two awful things happened - Aaron Taylor got carted off, one. Then, Fritz, our longtime D-coordinator, landed hard on the Texas Stadium's ground (they had carpet, so I imagine there was something close to feeling like cement on the sideline). He apparently asked the head coach what happened in the game when he first regained consciousness. Coach responded to Fritz: The game's over. It really was. And it was really, really sad. It was by far the worst game I've ever witnessed because of those awful injuries. Yes, even worse than the game that never happened.

Uncle Ernie
1/17/2010, 06:45 PM
A Soonerless Cowboy team is just another team.-nuttin' special.

Most definitely nuthin' speckle!

I would however like to kill that Brookings cheese d*ck, re-animate him and kill him a second time!:mad:

soonerhubs
1/17/2010, 06:50 PM
So have you tried logging in and posting as Nickzeppelin? The people want to know!

:pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop:

CBUS_SOONER
1/17/2010, 07:25 PM
I wish my vike would have punched another 2 or 3 in... F em

ndpruitt03
1/17/2010, 07:29 PM
The Vikings beat a Cowboys team that gave up, but we'll see about next week. The Cowboys have a better future. They'll be good for a while. Vikings will be out of the playoffs once they lose Farve and AD in a few years.

soonerinabilene
1/17/2010, 07:42 PM
The Vikings beat a Cowboys team that gave up, but we'll see about next week. The Cowboys have a better future. They'll be good for a while. Vikings will be out of the playoffs once they lose Farve and AD in a few years.

you and ck should have a dumb-off.

CrimsonJim
1/17/2010, 08:14 PM

:pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop:

I don't think he wants to discuss THAT, hubler. :eek:

KC//CRIMSON
1/17/2010, 08:17 PM

I'm officially changing your name to Dickblimp.

CrimsonJim
1/17/2010, 08:45 PM

I'm officially changing your name to Dickblimp.

Favre is having a career year. I think you're being too kind.

Breadburner
1/17/2010, 09:26 PM

You should be wearing orange and black....

Leroy Lizard
1/17/2010, 09:37 PM
But I thought they would win Super Bowls by getting rid of Switzer.

BoulderSooner79
1/17/2010, 09:38 PM

I know I'm going out on a limb here, but I'm guessing you're a cowboy fan.

Leroy Lizard
1/17/2010, 09:46 PM
I can't see how any Sooner fan can like the Cowboys. They're in Texas. TEXAS!!! And their fans treated The King like ****. Screw the Cowboys. I hope they lose every freakin' game they play.

ndpruitt03
1/17/2010, 09:58 PM
I can't see how any Sooner fan can like the Cowboys. They're in Texas. TEXAS!!! And their fans treated The King like ****. Screw the Cowboys. I hope they lose every freakin' game they play.

More than half our players are from Texas usually are we supposed to like them?

Leroy Lizard
1/17/2010, 10:04 PM
But they don't play for a Texas team. Big difference.

You're not one of them Dallas Cowboys fans are you? Don't make me have to shine the light in your eyes.

ndpruitt03
1/17/2010, 10:09 PM
I've been a Dallas fan since birth, just like I've always been an OU fan. They played for Texas teams most if not all their lives before going to OU, I don't really see the difference. Are we supposed to hate all those players on OU's roster that are from Texas?

Leroy Lizard
1/17/2010, 10:16 PM
And how did you feel they treated Switzer when he coached?

Why, you probably liked it, didn't you? And you probably worshiped Jimmy Johnson too.

C'mon, tell us the truth.

ndpruitt03
1/17/2010, 10:27 PM
I think the media treated him real bad. But the organization probably treated him better than most think. Good thing he got out before things got real bad or he would have looked a lot worse there. Jimmy Johnson can never stay at one place for too long. Media and fans always treat coaches worse than they probably are doing except in rare cases like John Blake here and when Dallas had Campo and Gailey.

AzianSooner
1/17/2010, 10:34 PM
When I see Jerry - the owner- came down to the sideline with serious face, I see the similarity between that dude and the previous communist leader Stalin on an olympic game.

You guys win or your family will be starved for the next 4 yrs, Stalin way.

P.S. The fake Roy William s. ck!

Leroy Lizard
1/17/2010, 10:55 PM
But the organization probably treated him better than most think.

The fan base hated him even after his team won the Super Bowl. I thoroughly enjoyed today's *** whipping, and I look forward to more in the future.

picasso
1/17/2010, 11:30 PM

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Sad.

Sooner04
1/17/2010, 11:42 PM
I am a Vikings fan, and I am pleased with today's performance.

GrapevineSooner
1/18/2010, 12:22 AM

You should be.

But you should also be wary of retribution from the Football Gods for that Favre to Shiancoe TD after the two minute warning. ;)

GrapevineSooner
1/18/2010, 12:24 AM

I guess you're right.

I'm from Texas and I SHOULD like the Longhorns, right?

:rolleyes:

SCOUT
1/18/2010, 01:59 AM
The fan base hated him even after his team won the Super Bowl. I thoroughly enjoyed today's *** whipping, and I look forward to more in the future.

As a member of the Cowboy fan base, I would say that I treated him extremely well. Many fans respected Barry and gave him his due. Some in the media didn't, but that is true for most NFL coaches. I appreciate that you don't like the Cowboys, but your hate for anyone who cheers for them is unfounded. Do you have any idea how many kids from Dallas high schools head to Norman each year?

sooner59
1/18/2010, 02:26 AM
I guess you're right.

I'm from Texas and I SHOULD like the Longhorns, right?

No, no, no. He meant to say that since they are the Cowboys (just like the other team that annoys us up north) that we should not like them. They reside in Texas and they are the "cowboys". DOUBLE HATE!

I actually was a Dallas Cowboy fan when I was younger (1991-1996 era). My family were all cowboy fans. I just realized that after Jerry did away with the King, they weren't that fun to watch, so I uprooted. Since then I have been a 49er fan, Patriots fan, and now Vikings fan. I have no loyalty in the NFL, just teams I like at the time. College: OU is the one and only. Screw everybody else. I loves me some Sooners.

Leroy Lizard
1/18/2010, 03:56 AM
Some in the media didn't, but that is true for most NFL coaches.

I'm not sure I know of a coach that was as poorly treated, and he won a Super Bowl.

Remember when the airport police found a gun in Barry's bag? Who trashed him the most? The fans of his own team.

StoopTroup
1/18/2010, 04:10 AM
I'm pretty sure Barry is over it.

Even after he was gone from the Cowboys, Jerry Jones continued to be friends and even let Barry have perks.

If you've been to a Dallas Game you'll also know that there are the Skip and Muffy crowd and the rabid Cowboy fans in the stands. It's hard to say who of those two were the hardest....but if I had my guess....it was more about Jimmy Johnson being gone than about Barry. Anybody stepping into that situation would have gotten blasted.

Barry has handled it pretty good IMO.

Jim Rhome....not so much. His BS about "Bozo the Switzer" inflamed things as much as any show in Texas. If you want to trash someone...start with Jim.

If I were you though....I'd give that BS your talking up though. Some folks grew up Cowboy Fans and were Cowboy Fans before Jerry Jones ever laid his slimy hands on the Cowboy Organization. As a Fan of the Franchise....I'm no fan of Jerry Jones. Hopefully he'll at least not try to win a Super Bowl from the grave and someday sell it off to someone who is passionate about the Tradition and winning, instead of building a monument to himself.

Leroy Lizard
1/18/2010, 04:27 AM
Barry has handled it pretty good IMO.

I think Barry handles these situations better than any coach in the country. He probably has his ego under check better than any coach I have encountered, which helps a great deal. He simply doesn't seem to give a **** what anyone thinks of him.

Jim Rhome....not so much. His BS about "Bozo the Switzer" inflamed things as much as any show in Texas. If you want to trash someone...start with Jim.

Don't forget Randy Galloway.

If I were you though....I'd give that BS your talking up though. Some folks grew up Cowboy Fans and were Cowboy Fans before Jerry Jones ever laid his slimy hands on the Cowboy Organization. As a Fan of the Franchise....I'm no fan of Jerry Jones. Hopefully he'll at least not try to win a Super Bowl from the grave and someday sell it off to someone who is passionate about the Tradition and winning, instead of building a monument to himself.

The owner IS the team because he is the franchise. This is the NFL. Each team is a business. So you can't separate the owner from the team because he defines it more than anyone else in the organization.

If Jerry Jones is sleazy, then the franchise is sleazy.

Tradition? Ask the fans of the LA Rams sometime about tradition and they will tell you it means squat in the NFL.

The players? They're just hired guns. Offer them a nickel more than they are being paid and they will gladly move across the country and play for your hated rival. The players are like Lane Kiffin (worse, actually, because Lane at least switched teams because he had a longtime dream of coaching at USC).

As you can tell, I'm not a fan of the NFL. :D

StoopTroup
1/18/2010, 04:37 AM
You shouldn't even start to lecture me about what the NFL is or isn't.

You've got it all wrong. Jerry Jones was a guy with a lot of cash. He convinced the previous Owners that he was passionate enough about the Cowboy organization that he was allowed to buy it.

Jerry Jones doesn't run the NFL. He might have a bit of a say....but there are plenty of other folks who collectively have power that even Jerry can't come close too.

You're absolutely wrong about an owner being The Team. If the NFL thought Jones wasn't good for the NFL....they'd figure a way to end his dream. You don't think so? Ask yourself where the Rams or the Oilers are now.

You don't know what your talking about.

Leroy Lizard
1/18/2010, 05:33 AM
You've got it all wrong. Jerry Jones was a guy with a lot of cash. He convinced the previous Owners that he was passionate enough about the Cowboy organization that he was allowed to buy it.

Jerry Jones doesn't run the NFL. He might have a bit of a say....but there are plenty of other folks who collectively have power that even Jerry can't come close too.

But he runs the Cowboys. Doesn't he?

DOESN'T HE?

You're absolutely wrong about an owner being The Team. If the NFL thought Jones wasn't good for the NFL....they'd figure a way to end his dream.

Just like they ended Al Davis', right?

C'mon, just admit it. Wake up. Smell coffee.

OU_Sooners75
1/18/2010, 05:34 AM
When has he ever shown class towards football? The answers is never. He did it again today by running up the score. He cares nothing about football.

The only good thing Jerry has done the last few years is let his coaches take more control of things and it's led to better years the last few years. It started with Parcells but he has been a little more hands off since then and it's led to a few better years. We'll see if that continues. Jerry is still an idiot. Al Davis only drafts based off of how someone does in 40 times or how far a player throws the ball. He doesn't actually watch games.

WHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Damn dude. There is no such thing as running up the score.

Dallas got what they deserved!

ashley
1/18/2010, 07:58 AM
Most of the hate came from the press.

Explodo
1/18/2010, 08:52 AM
You should be.

But you should also be wary of retribution from the Football Gods for that Favre to Shiancoe TD after the two minute warning. ;)

Maybe that was payback from the football gods for roughing up peterson the play before...Instant Karma.

SoonerBacker
1/18/2010, 08:56 AM
Running up the score? I have to agree with previous posters on this one. These guys are professional football players. If they don't like the score getting out of hand, STOP THE OTHER TEAM! What was the comment Bob Stoops made one time? "I thought the purpose of the game was to score points!"

SoonerJack
1/18/2010, 09:11 AM
Running up the score? I have to agree with previous posters on this one. These guys are professional football players. If they don't like the score getting out of hand, STOP THE OTHER TEAM! What was the comment Bob Stoops made one time? "I thought the purpose of the game was to score points!"

^This

Sooner04
1/18/2010, 09:52 AM
I actually was a Dallas Cowboy fan when I was younger (1991-1996 era). My family were all cowboy fans. I just realized that after Jerry did away with the King, they weren't that fun to watch, so I uprooted. Since then I have been a 49er fan, Patriots fan, and now Vikings fan. I have no loyalty in the NFL, just teams I like at the time. College: OU is the one and only. Screw everybody else. I loves me some Sooners.
That is disgusting.

picasso
1/18/2010, 10:07 AM
Brando, free agency has ruined pro sports. Sure it's entertaining and you can still cheer on your team.

You just don't know who'll be suiting up for them the next season.

OULenexaman
1/18/2010, 11:51 AM
"Hell son, free agency has ruined the damn game...".....The last Boy Scout..

bringit
1/18/2010, 11:56 AM
definitely a beatdown but nowhere near the ***-stomp that was 55-19

StoopTroup
1/18/2010, 11:56 AM
But he runs the Cowboys. Doesn't he?

DOESN'T HE?

Just like they ended Al Davis', right?

C'mon, just admit it. Wake up. Smell coffee.

STFU. Al Davis doesn't even come close to what Jones pulls these days. He's more laid back. You are always trying to compare apples to oranges.

How's that for adding something to your breakfast?

You've got coffee, fruit and now you've been rolled.

StoopTroup
1/18/2010, 12:02 PM
Brando, free agency has ruined pro sports. Sure it's entertaining and you can still cheer on your team.

You just don't know who'll be suiting up for them the next season.

Yep. Deion Sanders was one of the more recognizable ones too. When he started getting passed around....you knew it was going to hurt the Teams that had previously been Team oriented. Guys that shine like beacons better bag that Team a Super Bowl quick if they are going to make a difference too. It's risky for the free agent as well IMO as instead of being a Hometown hero...you get to put yourself on the open market and try to fit in. Eventually your stock will decline quick if you aren't part of bringing back to back Super Bowls and at the very least...Playoff Wins.

soonerboomer93
1/18/2010, 01:16 PM

Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

soonerboomer93
1/18/2010, 01:21 PM
I think Barry handles these situations better than any coach in the country. He probably has his ego under check better than any coach I have encountered, which helps a great deal. He simply doesn't seem to give a **** what anyone thinks of him.

Don't forget Randy Galloway.

The owner IS the team because he is the franchise. This is the NFL. Each team is a business. So you can't separate the owner from the team because he defines it more than anyone else in the organization.

If Jerry Jones is sleazy, then the franchise is sleazy.

Tradition? Ask the fans of the LA Rams sometime about tradition and they will tell you it means squat in the NFL.

Don't you mean the Cleveland Rams?

KC//CRIMSON
1/18/2010, 01:32 PM

ZgRjBIcFz5o

Leroy Lizard
1/18/2010, 03:53 PM
Don't you mean the Cleveland Rams?

Be careful. StoopTroup is still living under the illusion that team loyalty is real in the NFL. We don't want to destroy his magical la-la land.

JLEW1818
1/18/2010, 03:54 PM
Leroy, who keep turning you red?

Leroy Lizard
1/18/2010, 03:58 PM
Not everyone on SoonerFans is a big supporter of mine, I guess.

CrimsonJim
1/18/2010, 04:00 PM
Again, an understatement if I ever heard one...

AzianSooner
1/18/2010, 10:43 PM
ZgRjBIcFz5o

Sound like 3rd Reight German WW2 fight song.

Go.. Viking runs up the score.. Go.. Viking beat the Boys..

Leroy Lizard
1/18/2010, 11:09 PM
I find it humorous when NFL teams try to emulate the traditions of college football teams. Remember the San Diego fight song that sounded disco?

And for cheerleaders, they apparently raid the local strip clubs.

olevetonahill
1/18/2010, 11:20 PM
My jock strap wont even support me, here on SoonerFans, I guess.

:eek:

Leroy Lizard
1/18/2010, 11:32 PM
You're jockstrap has it quite easy.

olevetonahill
1/18/2010, 11:39 PM
You're jockstrap has it quite easy.

Pretty much .I Just sit around Neked, While you Hold em up.

JLEW1818
1/18/2010, 11:40 PM
Pretty much .I Just sit around Neked.

:hot: :pop:

Leroy Lizard
1/19/2010, 12:45 AM
Pretty much .I Just sit around Neked, While you Hold em up.

So your wife is letting you have them this week?

olevetonahill
1/19/2010, 01:24 AM
So your wife is letting you have them this week?

BoulderSooner79
1/19/2010, 08:01 AM
Leno had a comment on the Vikings running up the score issue in his monologue :

"I haven't seen cowboys cry like that since Brokeback Mountain"

Leroy Lizard
1/19/2010, 12:55 PM
Funny joke. And very fitting, too.

delhalew
1/19/2010, 01:06 PM
I just wanna say, anyone who says "running up the score" or "no class", you are a little girl...with pigtails...and a dolly...and an easy-bake oven.

Poor cowboys got their feelers hurt...maybe that paycheck will ease the pain...bitches.

ashley
1/19/2010, 08:42 PM
Jones was great o ESPN today. He said he had to many problems to worry about that kind of stuff. Learn from it and go on. Very professional.
Anyone who thinks Jerry is stupid is uninformed at the least.

TXBOOMER
1/19/2010, 09:23 PM
F Jerry Jones! I'm glad they got the pi$$ beat out of them. Roy Williams didn't get to throw up the hook em sign this week but he cashed that big fat game check Jerry had to write him. BA HA HA HA!

Breadburner
1/19/2010, 09:27 PM
The "Boys" are all butt hurt......I love it...

soonerloyal
1/20/2010, 12:24 AM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/txMbAqPtkik&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/txMbAqPtkik&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

2:16 in, great intro for AD. I loves my Vikings, too.