PDA

View Full Version : I'm drinking thai tea

proud gonzo
1/16/2010, 09:25 PM
And I didn't get it from a Thai restaurant. I made it myself. BWAHAHA!

that is all.

1/16/2010, 10:11 PM
Thai don't get it.

StoopTroup
1/16/2010, 10:17 PM
How did the bacon in the cookies turn out with the thieving vegan?

Chuck Bao
1/16/2010, 11:21 PM
Heh! And, I am drinking Liptons tea.

How do you make Thai tea?

StoopTroup
1/16/2010, 11:33 PM
I had one strip of bacon today. Do you know how hard that was to stop at one strip when there was five laying right there in front of me?

proud gonzo
1/16/2010, 11:35 PM
Heh! And, I am drinking Liptons tea.

How do you make Thai tea?
with a big package of thai tea (made from god knows what) that I bought from a thai/indian bodega in New York. :O:D Big huge scoop of tea, hot water, lots of sugar, and half & half.

seriously, it doesn't look like there are any tea leaves in the package. It looks more like coffee grounds or bark or something. But it tastes damn good!

ST-- the thieving vegan was not happy about the bacon cookies. Nor was he happy about the rabbit-fur hat my fiance gave me for Christmas. :D

StoopTroup
1/16/2010, 11:36 PM
Nice. PG....LMAO

I figured he wouldn't like having his hemp pants pulled down by a meat eater....:D

YOU GO GURL!

:D

proud gonzo
1/16/2010, 11:39 PM
and in other news, my fiance will be moving in with me in an hour and a half. :eek: :D

proud gonzo
1/16/2010, 11:42 PM
If there's a limit of how much Thai tea you should drink in one day, I think I'm rapidly approaching it... this stuff is addictive.

Chuck Bao
1/17/2010, 12:13 AM
I don't know where to buy tea produced in Thailand. I was interested though reading about the Wikipedia entry about it also containing orange blossom water, star anise, crushed tamarind seed or red and yellow food coloring. Besides the food coloring, it sounds very good.

The best tea that I have ever had was in Rangoon, Burma. One little shophouse served only tea. They added Carnation condensed milk and a lot of sugar.

Curly Bill
1/17/2010, 12:18 AM
I had one strip of bacon today. Do you know how hard that was to stop at one strip when there was five laying right there in front of me?

I had one package of bacon today. I'm eating a plate of steamed veggies now to make up for it. ;)

...and I like me some tea.

Lott's Bandana
1/17/2010, 01:03 AM
I know how to Thai my own shoes.

Crucifax Autumn
1/17/2010, 01:16 AM
So it's tea thaim?

proud gonzo
1/20/2010, 01:03 AM
I don't know where to buy tea produced in Thailand. I was interested though reading about the Wikipedia entry about it also containing orange blossom water, star anise, crushed tamarind seed or red and yellow food coloring. Besides the food coloring, it sounds very good.

The best tea that I have ever had was in Rangoon, Burma. One little shophouse served only tea. They added Carnation condensed milk and a lot of sugar.
yeah, although there are some types of tea that are naturally that orange color, so i don't know if that's always included. I don't really want to know what's in the stuff. It costs $5 for a pound of the stuff and it tastes damn good.