PDA

View Full Version : Bobby Boucher to Tennessee

jdsooner
1/16/2010, 01:28 AM
In a surprise move, the University of Tennessee turned to the swamps of Louisiana for its new head coach. Bobby Boucher accepted the position and immediately hired Coach Klein and Captain Insano as assistants. Boucher was the former waterboy of the University of Louisiana Cougars before playing for the South Central Louisiana University Mud Dogs.

Boucher gave a touching speech in accepting his new position as head coach of the Volunteers:

"Hi, my name is Bobby Boucher. I am not what you would call a handsome man. God did not choose to bless me with good looks, charm or a fully functional brain. However, I believe that my lack of a fully functional brain will help me identify with the Volunteer fans.

I promise that anyone who plays for me will drink what I call high quality
H2O. Captain Insano shows no mercy and we will show no mercy. We are going to open up a can of whoop-*** on the SEC. Mama says that Nick Saban is the devil and that God wants Tennessee to win the national championship. I predict that we will win the Bourbon Bowl this year. Thank you."

Leroy Lizard
1/16/2010, 02:44 AM
A little drunk tonight?

Okla-homey
1/16/2010, 09:37 AM
Dooley is a lawyer. UGA law skool class of '94.

That means, given the criminal activity among Vol players lately, they got a two-fer; new coach, and new defense counsel.

IronHorseSooner
1/16/2010, 09:40 AM
Like I said in the Steve Spurrier thread about Cocky, I don't care who it is, but somebody in the SEC East needs to step up and humble FLA, and I don't care that my son will be going there!

Boomer38Sooner
1/16/2010, 01:26 PM
I was Bobby Boucher for Halloween at my school and I won the best costume contest haha!

sooner94
1/17/2010, 01:25 AM
"You can do it! You can do it all night long!"