PDA

View Full Version : Limbaugh is Lame

jdsooner
1/14/2010, 05:55 PM
I don't suppose he is a compassionate conservative. I find these comments to be insensitive and racist. But what else is new?

Warning that the crisis in Haiti will "play right into Obama's hands," conservative talk show host Rush Limbaugh politicized the nationwide humanitarian efforts being made by Americans of all stripes on the heels of a near-unimaginable disaster.

Positing that race relations are a driving factor behind the Obama Administration's support for the stricken Haitians, Limbaugh said, " . . . they'll use this to burnish their, shall we say, credibility with the black community, both the light-skinned and dark-skinned black community in this country . . . it's made to order for them."

"Besides, we've already donated to Haiti," Limbaugh said later in the program to a caller. "It's called the U.S. income tax."

lexsooner
1/15/2010, 09:01 AM
Whenever he talks trash like this, it is "wins" all around: Rush is about the best thing that happened to the Obama White House. If he is the de facto leader of the GOP, his attention-seeking comments like this further marginalize the party; the White House responds publically to his comments, thus making a way out there right winger seem like he is the voice of the GOP. Obama probably has a picture of Rush in his office.

It is a win for Rush, since his wacko comments get media attention and help his ratings and sales. Plus, his loyal followers buy into any and everything he says, so he cannot offend any of them. They eat this stuff up.

The point is, let's not take his comments seriously. More than anything, he is a professional entertainer, not a serious political commentator. He has other agendas, and others feed in to his comments and benefit, like one big symbiotic relationship.

TUSooner
1/15/2010, 09:13 AM
It is a win for Rush, since his wacko comments get media attention and help his ratings and sales. Plus, his loyal followers buy into any and everything he says, so he cannot offend any of them. They eat this stuff up.

The point is, let's not take his comments seriously. More than anything, he is a professional entertainer, not a serious political commentator. He has other agendas, and others feed in to his comments and benefit, like one big symbiotic relationship.
^This ^

The truly salient fact is that Rush is full of himself. That so many people believe his every word is one of the saddest developments in recent memory.

picasso
1/15/2010, 09:23 AM
^This ^

The truly salient fact is that Rush is full of himself. That so many people believe his every word is one of the saddest developments in recent memory.

Wrong again. Many folks simply agree with some of the things he says.

This is still what his haters don't seem to understand.

soonerscuba
1/15/2010, 09:27 AM
I think we should help Haiti because it's the right thing to do, Rush is entitled to his opinion, which thankfully counts for nothing in the grand scheme of things.

Jacie
1/15/2010, 09:37 AM
Gotta give him credit, he made stuttering, illogic and hysteria a profitable enterprise.

C&CDean
1/15/2010, 09:41 AM
Two things.

Every time some dildo says something about blacks some other equally ignorant dildo screams "racism." Enough already. Geez.

I don't listen to Rush, or any other political/talk radio/TV personality. However, I have in the past, and I do believe - politically speaking - that I agree with a lot of what he says. Is he a bombastic, obnoxious, megalomaniac bluster****? To be sure. But like others have said, he's an entertainer first, who happens to have an opinion on stuff not unlike a lot of Americans.

Some folks can't seperate the two. There's a whole lot of obnoxious people that I can't stand - but I happen to agree with their political opinions. I don't like Rush, but on a lot of topics I agree with him.

picasso
1/15/2010, 09:46 AM
And he is most definitely full of himself. Illogical? Hardly.

You folks don't seem to understand how some hard core conservatives think. They use their head more than their hearts when it comes to fiscal things.

MrJimBeam
1/15/2010, 09:54 AM
I find these comments to be insensitive and racist.

[negro dialect]This don't work anymore, my brother.[negro dialect]

OklahomaTuba
1/15/2010, 09:59 AM
Doesn't sound any worse than what most liberals were saying about Bush and Katrina.

TheHumanAlphabet
1/15/2010, 12:13 PM
I think Limbaugh has a point. While I feel for the Haitians and will pray for them. I wouldn't give any money to that failed nation.

Fraggle145
1/15/2010, 12:41 PM
I wish I could find a girl that can blow as hard as Rush... :(

lexsooner
1/15/2010, 12:51 PM

You folks don't seem to understand how some hard core conservatives think. They use their head more than their hearts when it comes to fiscal things.

I have never found hard core conservatives, at least the ones who love to listen to the media pundit/entertainers, to be deep thinkers.

TUSooner
1/15/2010, 12:58 PM
While I feel for the Haitians and will pray for them. I wouldn't give any money to that failed nation.

Would you give money to, say, UMCOR, a religious orgainzation dedicated to alleviating the peoples' suffering? Would you give money to the "people" themselves as opposed to the government?
Maybe I misunderstand you completely. But if you would pray but do nothing within your power, your holiness is illusory. You are basically saying, "Good luck and p!$$ off." Give or don't give, but don't stink up the place with bogus prayers.

Suppose a brother or sister is without clothes and daily food. If one of you says to him, "Go, I wish you well; keep warm and well fed," but does nothing about his physical needs, what good is it?
Just a thought.

OULenexaman
1/15/2010, 01:07 PM
I think Limbaugh has a point. While I feel for the Haitians and will pray for them. I wouldn't give any money to that failed nation.

He has a very valid point....and I wouldn't trust what this admin. would do with the money either...no dough from me....

Curly Bill
1/15/2010, 01:16 PM
Haiti is now a disaster in multiple ways, much of it self-inflicted. I wouldn't give
em a cent.

TUSooner
1/15/2010, 01:24 PM
He has a very valid point....and I wouldn't trust what this admin. would do with the money either...no dough from me....

Psssst. The administration already has your money. :rolleyes:

TUSooner
1/15/2010, 01:24 PM
Haiti is now a disaster in multiple ways, much of it self-inflicted. I wouldn't give
em a cent.

Yeah, let 'em die. That'll teach 'em a lesson.

Curly Bill
1/15/2010, 01:29 PM
Yeah, let 'em die. That'll teach 'em a lesson.

Certainly removes the problem!!!

TUSooner
1/15/2010, 01:32 PM
Certainly removes the problem!!!

Just curious, do you claim any religious afiliation?

Curly Bill
1/15/2010, 01:43 PM
Just curious, do you claim any religious afiliation?

Believe in God and all yes. Buy into any organized religion: no.

OULenexaman
1/15/2010, 01:49 PM
Psssst. The administration already has your money. :rolleyes:

I was referring to the new fund that was being setup by the white house for Haiti relief.....the same one Rush was speaking of when he encourged the listeners not to donate to it.....Rush Rocks!!!

adoniijahsooner
1/15/2010, 01:55 PM
Rush Limbaugh, Pat Roberstson, and anyone else who feels this way about people who are suffering can diaf.

C&CDean
1/15/2010, 01:56 PM
Would you feel so strongly if the sufferees were rich white people?

adoniijahsooner
1/15/2010, 01:59 PM
Would you feel so strongly if the sufferees were rich white people?

I would feel just as strongly...my little daughter is mixed. It's about people suffering, not color.

C&CDean
1/15/2010, 02:08 PM
Yeah, I hear ya, but the problem here is throwing money at something that ain't gonna help. The place is ****ed. I typed that in caps.

I'd take 10 of them and put them up at the ranch if they'd be willing to work. I can't afford any more than that. Giving $$ to some humanitarian effort will only result in whatever $$ I give not going to the hurting folks, but to either the organizer, or the machete wielding thugs who are already stealing all the relief supplies.

When I say "**** em'" I ain't talking about the people. My heart is ripped over them. I'm talking about all the do-good hypocrites collecting the $$ and the ones bashing people for having an opinion on Haiti's ****edupedness.

If I had a guarantee my $100 bill would feed a few kids I'd be giving a bunch of them.

TheHumanAlphabet
1/15/2010, 02:08 PM
Would you give money to, say, UMCOR, a religious orgainzation dedicated to alleviating the peoples' suffering? Would you give money to the "people" themselves as opposed to the government?
Maybe I misunderstand you completely. But if you would pray but do nothing within your power, your holiness is illusory. You are basically saying, "Good luck and p!$$ off." Give or don't give, but don't stink up the place with bogus prayers.

Just a thought.

I would give to a relief organization like the Red Cross, which may or may not use the funds in Haiti and would have a greater likelihood of getting the most to the people that need it the most. I wouldn't give a red cent to anything connected to a government based relief organization or to the U.N.

adoniijahsooner
1/15/2010, 02:12 PM
Yeah, I hear ya, but the problem here is throwing money at something that ain't gonna help. The place is ****ed. I typed that in caps.

I'd take 10 of them and put them up at the ranch if they'd be willing to work. I can't afford any more than that. Giving $$ to some humanitarian effort will only result in whatever $$ I give not going to the hurting folks, but to either the organizer, or the machete wielding thugs who are already stealing all the relief supplies.

When I say "**** em'" I ain't talking about the people. My heart is ripped over them. I'm talking about all the do-good hypocrites collecting the $$ and the ones bashing people for having an opinion on Haiti's ****edupedness.

If I had a guarantee my $100 bill would feed a few kids I'd be giving a bunch of them.

i get you C&C...I was thinking about that today when I thought about who was going to distribute the money, because I am sure it will be misused.

C&CDean
1/15/2010, 02:12 PM
And FWIW, my CFC contributions go to The Salvation Army in OKC. I happen to know enough about them that I'm confident at least .50 of each dollar makes it to the folks who need it.

OULenexaman
1/15/2010, 02:26 PM
From the CNN poll...How are you making your donation to help Haiti?

Not giving 55% 121786 Cash/Credit 33%73314 Texting 11%24437 Tweeting 1%1364 Total votes: 220901

GKeeper316
1/15/2010, 03:42 PM
fact...

the more educated a person is, the more likely he/she is a member of the democratic party.

why is that?

C&CDean
1/15/2010, 03:54 PM
fact...

You're full of ****.

why is that?

TheHumanAlphabet
1/15/2010, 04:04 PM
fact...

the more educated a person is, the more likely he/she is a member of the democratic party.

why is that?

Ph.D. - I'm a fiscal and social conservative.

OklahomaTuba
1/15/2010, 04:32 PM
fact...

That's been working out really well for us now, hasn't it?

JLEW1818
1/15/2010, 04:34 PM
spend spend spend

bash bash bash

OklahomaTuba
1/15/2010, 04:42 PM
Not sure all the donks with degrees in woman & transgendered studies count though.

Even if they do deliver pizza rather well.

yankee
1/15/2010, 04:45 PM
fact...

why is that?

then our education system is more ****ed up than i thought.

C&CDean
1/15/2010, 04:46 PM
Not sure all the donks with degrees in woman & transgendered studies count though.

Even if they do deliver pizza rather well.

Galdammit Tuba, can you ever make one single post that isn't us vs. them? Yeah, I know there's some butt-drizzle lickers on the other side of the aisle who deserve a card too, but damn man, how about posting about the ****ing weather? And when you do, don't say "dear leader is making God cry therefore it is raining." Seriously dude, give it a ****ing rest every so often.

texas bandman
1/15/2010, 04:47 PM
I wish I could find a girl that can blow as hard as Rush... :(

You mean your fiance can't? :D

C&CDean
1/15/2010, 04:48 PM

JohnnyMack blows just fine, thanks very much.

jdsooner
1/15/2010, 04:50 PM
I plan to give through my church to the United Methodist Committee on Relief. 100% of the money goes to the relief effort. I would do the same if the earthquake was in Beverly Hills. I remember a chorus I learned when I was a child:

"Jesus loves the little children, all the children of the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight,
Jesus loves the little children of the world.

There are children suffering in Haiti and Rush Limbaugh doesn't care. That speaks volumes about his character.

C&CDean
1/15/2010, 04:53 PM
blah blah blah There are children suffering in Haiti and Rush Limbaugh doesn't care. That speaks volumes about his character.

So now you're inside Rush's head and know he doesn't care about starving/suffering children in Haiti? Typical mindless partisan dooshbaggery.

Tulsa_Fireman
1/15/2010, 04:57 PM
DON'T GIVE 'EM MONEY! THEY BE DE DEBBIL!

jdsooner
1/15/2010, 05:08 PM
So now you're inside Rush's head and know he doesn't care about starving/suffering children in Haiti? Typical mindless partisan dooshbaggery.

I listened to him today. Rush cares about Rush. How do I know that? Because he talked more about people who had criticized him and the attention he was getting than about the situation in Haiti.

jdsooner
1/15/2010, 05:10 PM
And you can neg me all you want Dean. I don't care. Every negative comment you make about me is a compliment coming from the likes of you.

jdsooner
1/15/2010, 05:11 PM
See all the red? It all comes from the Almighty, All Knowing C&C Dean. One cannot have a different point of view from him. Everyone must think alike. He knows all and sees all.

jdsooner
1/15/2010, 05:12 PM
Limbaugh is Lame 1/15/2010 03:54 PM C&CDean Here, have another mega-dose of neg. You and tuba are equal tools.

jdsooner
1/15/2010, 05:13 PM
Pat Buchanan's Review... 1/4/2010 07:26 PM C&CDean Sometimes I have to believe you are the second stupidest (is that a word?) poster on this whole ****ing board.

TheHumanAlphabet
1/15/2010, 05:14 PM
I'm already in before the thread lock or baning...

C&CDean
1/15/2010, 05:16 PM
I wonder if another mega-dose of neg will make my boy do a little better meltdown? The Haitian judge gives this one a solid 2.meh.

jdsooner
1/15/2010, 05:17 PM
If he bans me, he just proves that he is lame and that he can't deal with someone who disagrees with him and practices free speech.

jdsooner
1/15/2010, 05:18 PM
I wonder if another mega-dose of neg will make my boy do a little better meltdown? The Haitian judge gives this one a solid 2.meh.

Just call me Big Red!:D

C&CDean
1/15/2010, 05:19 PM
No, if I ban you it's because you're a completely off your rocker ****ing loony toon who also happens to be hyper-sensitive and uber liberal. None of those things is good.

jdsooner
1/15/2010, 05:37 PM
I'm not going to call you names. After all, Jesus loves even Dean. Besides, if we keep getting earthquakes in the OKC area, we may be digging each other out.

Fraggle145
1/15/2010, 05:45 PM

Only on special occasions. Tuba can blow pretty hard too.

I mean he plays likes to play the tuba... ;)

TopDawg
1/15/2010, 06:18 PM
Wrong again. Many folks simply agree with some of the things he says.

This is still what his haters don't seem to understand.

You're certainly right that there are many folks who simply agree with some of the things he says. It sounds like Dean is one of them. He agrees with some of the stuff he says, but he doesn't really follow him. It seems like lex and TU are talking about his loyal followers. Lex said "his loyal followers buy into any and everything he says, so he cannot offend any of them. They eat this stuff up."

Do you agree that those people are out there, and that there are a lot of them?

tommieharris91
1/15/2010, 06:24 PM
I'm not going to call you names.
You already have.

If he bans me, he just proves that he is lame and that he can't deal with someone who disagrees with him and practices free speech.

XingTheRubicon
1/15/2010, 06:56 PM
I cannot believe that I have frequented on this board for 10 years (loser) and I've never been negged by Dean. Time to start takin jabs at Reagan again.

TUSooner
1/15/2010, 08:48 PM
I'll say this for Pat over Rush: After Pat announced that God been cussin them pore dumb black evil debbil-worshippin Haitians for 200 years or so, he asked for money for them (some small part of which might even go in their general direction).

A Sooner in Texas
1/15/2010, 09:14 PM
Limbaugh's lame? Does this mean he'll be hitting up the oxycontin again while his leg heals? Or should he just be taken out and shot?

C&CDean
1/15/2010, 09:20 PM
I'm not going to call you names. After all, Jesus loves even Dean. Besides, if we keep getting earthquakes in the OKC area, we may be digging each other out.

Well yeah, Jesus does love Dean. He even loves you. And how hard is that?

JohnnyMack
1/15/2010, 09:27 PM
Dean has soft hands. And no gag reflex whatsoever.

Frozen Sooner
1/15/2010, 09:30 PM
Dean has soft hands. And no gag reflex whatsoever.

You'd have to get it past his teeth to find that out. And we all know you ain't got the length for that.

C&CDean
1/15/2010, 09:33 PM
****in' A!!

jdsooner
1/15/2010, 10:49 PM
But Jesus isn't so sure about Rush Limbaugh.

StoopTroup
1/16/2010, 09:51 AM

You've been talking to Jesus...very nice.

How's he doin'?

lexsooner
1/16/2010, 11:59 AM
Hey, folks - the fact you are talking about what Rush said and arguing and getting all emotional over it is exactly what Rush wants. His comments have his haters and admirers watching and listening to his show. Once again, first and foremost he is an entertainer and businessman. If you can remember that, then there is no need for anyone to get worked up nor really care what he or any other pundit says. Everything which comes on the air, radio or tv, is carefully researched, planned and scripted. In the end you hear what is most pleasing to the target audience and gets the most attention. Personally, I think Rush is great at what he does - as an entertainer. He's smart and funny and is controversial. Hannity is not nearly as bright nor talented. Olberman is not very entertaining. But once again, it's all a big show to me. It's fun chatting with the SO SF peeps about this stuff, but otherwise I never give it a second thought.

85Sooner
1/17/2010, 01:06 AM
Damn I am disappointed. read the whole thread and LASooner wasn't here. WOW. By the way JD, have a granola bar and bean sprout shake.

LosAngelesSooner
1/17/2010, 01:26 AM
Even I get bored of these types of threads.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
1/17/2010, 01:33 AM

You folks don't seem to understand how some hard core conservatives think. They use their head more than their hearts when it comes to fiscal things.Those who blast him on this board are our resident Libs, and most of the time they don't even really know what he actually has said, or its context. They are more than willing to listen or read his political enemies' spin on what he said, and take it for truth. Truly Pathetic, but they're happy in their ignorance.

1/17/2010, 01:36 AM
I have never found hard core conservatives, at least the ones who love to listen to the media pundit/entertainers, to be deep thinkers.haha..esp coming from you. But, I know you guys must believe that, to keep confident of your socialist nonsense.

Crucifax Autumn
1/17/2010, 01:41 AM
I pretty much think all the radio guys are idiots, whether it's the conservative guys or the lefties. None of them want to fix a damn thing.

1/17/2010, 01:45 AM
Galdammit Tuba, can you ever make one single post that isn't us vs. them? Yeah, I know there's some butt-drizzle lickers on the other side of the aisle who deserve a card too, but damn man, how about posting about the ****ing weather? And when you do, don't say "dear leader is making God cry therefore it is raining." Seriously dude, give it a ****ing rest every so often.Tuba is right, and you must subconsciously know it. I know it's hard to believe nearly all the democrat leadership is truly screwed up in at least one way, but name some that aren't. They have to be defeated, and never allowed as much power as they now have...at least until they come to their senses.

Crucifax Autumn
1/17/2010, 01:49 AM
Both sides are screwy these days.

StoopTroup
1/17/2010, 09:22 AM
I want a Leader who thinks with his head and has no heart. That sounds teh awesome....

http://www.electricscotland.com/thomson/images/20.19%20AdolfHitler.jpg

TUSooner
1/17/2010, 10:09 AM
Tuba is right, and you must subconsciously know it. I know it's hard to believe nearly all the democrat leadership is truly screwed up in at least one way, but name some that aren't. They have to be defeated, and never allowed as much power as they now have...at least until they come to their senses.

You and Tuba are among the "fanatics" Churchill defined as people who can't change their minds and won't change the subject. Underneath Dean's "colorful" rhetoric, he is one of the most sensible right-wing fringe extremists around. ;) When he says you're tiresome and annoying it ought to make you think.

Frozen Sooner
1/17/2010, 10:23 AM
You and Tuba are among the "fanatics" Churchill defined as people who can't change their minds and won't change the subject. Underneath Dean's "colorful" rhetoric, he is one of the most sensible right-wing fringe extremists around. ;) When he says you're tiresome and annoying it ought to make you think.

You can lead a horse to wisdom, but you can't maie him think.

LosAngelesSooner
1/17/2010, 10:25 AM
Those who blast him on this board are our resident Libs, and most of the time they don't even really know what he actually has said, or its context. They are more than willing to listen or read his political enemies' spin on what he said, and take it for truth. Truly Pathetic, but they're happy in their ignorance.You tell yourself this so you can blindly discount what they are saying even though what you're saying has no basis in fact.

The exact same argument is used by people like you to justify the "Left's fear of Palin and Beck."

It ain't there, buddy.

JohnnyMack
1/17/2010, 11:23 AM
Well, in all fairness, Glenn Beck is pretty much a moron.

SanJoaquinSooner
1/17/2010, 11:39 AM
Satan posted over at OConnells....

Dear Pat Robertson, I know that you know that all press is good press, so I appreciate the shout-out. And you make God look like a big mean bully who kicks people when they are down, so I'm all over that action. But when you say that Haiti has made a pact with me, it is totally humiliating.

I may be evil incarnate, but I'm no welcher. The way you put it, making a deal with me leaves folks desperate and impoverished. Sure, in the afterlife, but when I strike bargains with people, they first get something here on earth -- glamour, beauty, talent, wealth, fame, glory, a golden fiddle. Those Haitians have nothing, and I mean nothing. And that was before the earthquake. Haven't you seen "Crossroads"? Or "Damn Yankees"? If I had a thing going with Haiti, there'd be lots of banks, skyscrapers, SUVs, exclusive night clubs, Botox -- that kind of thing. An 80 percent poverty rate is so not my style. Nothing against it -- I'm just saying: Not how I roll.

You're doing great work, Pat, and I don't want to clip your wings -- just, come on, you're making me look bad. And not the good kind of bad. Keep blaming God. That's working. But leave me out of it, please. Or we may need to renegotiate your own contract.

Best, Satan
LILY COYLE, MINNEAPOLIS

tommieharris91
1/17/2010, 11:59 AM
You tell yourself this so you can blindly discount what they are saying even though what you're saying has no basis in fact.

The exact same argument is used by people like you to justify the "Left's fear of Palin and Beck."

It ain't there, buddy.

I wonder if RLimC knows about rushlimbaugh.com, or the fact that most of the librul publications get their Limbaugh quotes from his transcripts on that site.

1/17/2010, 01:35 PM
You and Tuba are among the "fanatics" Churchill defined as people who can't change their minds and won't change the subject. Underneath Dean's "colorful" rhetoric, he is one of the most sensible right-wing fringe extremists around. ;) When he says you're tiresome and annoying it ought to make you think.For a long time, I didn't think you were that much of a hardcore lefty, but you have sure been that way lately. I am assuming you're serious about your fanaticism.

LosAngelesSooner
1/17/2010, 02:21 PM
For a long time, everyone thought you were that much of a hardcore righty, but you have sure been even more that way lately. I am assuming you're serious about your fanaticism?You first.

Curly Bill
1/17/2010, 02:24 PM
You first.

No, you first! :D

LosAngelesSooner
1/17/2010, 02:29 PM
No, you first! :D
:les: NOYOUFIRSTYOUSCURVYDOGARGHARGHARGH!!!

TUSooner
1/17/2010, 03:06 PM
Satan posted over at OConnells....

Dear Pat Robertson, I know that you know that all press is good press, so I appreciate the shout-out. And you make God look like a big mean bully who kicks people when they are down, so I'm all over that action. But when you say that Haiti has made a pact with me, it is totally humiliating.

I may be evil incarnate, but I'm no welcher. The way you put it, making a deal with me leaves folks desperate and impoverished. Sure, in the afterlife, but when I strike bargains with people, they first get something here on earth -- glamour, beauty, talent, wealth, fame, glory, a golden fiddle. Those Haitians have nothing, and I mean nothing. And that was before the earthquake. Haven't you seen "Crossroads"? Or "Damn Yankees"? If I had a thing going with Haiti, there'd be lots of banks, skyscrapers, SUVs, exclusive night clubs, Botox -- that kind of thing. An 80 percent poverty rate is so not my style. Nothing against it -- I'm just saying: Not how I roll.

You're doing great work, Pat, and I don't want to clip your wings -- just, come on, you're making me look bad. And not the good kind of bad. Keep blaming God. That's working. But leave me out of it, please. Or we may need to renegotiate your own contract.

Best, Satan
LILY COYLE, MINNEAPOLIS

That may be the best retort to the Rev Pat I have ever seen. Molto spektissimo for sharing it !!

TUSooner
1/17/2010, 03:27 PM
For a long time, I didn't think you were that much of a hardcore lefty, but you have sure been that way lately. I am assuming you're serious about your fanaticism.

Posts like that are why your internet persona is such a complete dumbsh*t. Because you see the world as a cartoon draw with a black crayon (wielded by Lord Rush) you dismiss as a "hardcore lefty" or fanatic anyone who doesn't mindlessly goose-step to Rush's beat with the rest of you zombie magpies. And that's the nicest thing I can say about it.

Welcome back to my ignore list.

1/17/2010, 06:21 PM
Posts like that are why your internet persona is such a complete dumbsh*t. Because you see the world as a cartoon draw with a black crayon (wielded by Lord Rush) you dismiss as a "hardcore lefty" or fanatic anyone who doesn't mindlessly goose-step to Rush's beat with the rest of you zombie magpies. And that's the nicest thing I can say about it.

Welcome back to my ignore list.You ain't much of a loyer, are ya?

Viking Kitten
1/17/2010, 08:25 PM
Retarded.

Whet
1/17/2010, 08:39 PM
Completely ingnored by the MSM:

MSNBC television and syndicated radio host Ed Schultz declared that he would stuff the ballot box in Massachusetts if he could to prevent Republican Scott Brown from upsetting Democrat Martha Coakley in the race to fill the state's Senate seat formerly held by Edward M. Kennedy.
Whatever it takes to keep "the bastards" out of power.
"I tell you what, if I lived in Massachusetts I'd try to vote 10 times," said Schultz on his Friday radio show. "I don't know if they'd let me or not, but I'd try to. Yeah, that's right. I'd cheat to keep these bastards out. I would. 'Cause that's exactly what they are."

See, the left-wingnuts have wackos, too!

TUSooner
1/17/2010, 08:50 PM
This message is hidden because RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone! is on your ignore list.

What was that?

And by the way, the indisputable existence of left-wing wackos does not mean that right-wing wackos are good. Just sayin.

tommieharris91
1/17/2010, 10:24 PM
Completely ingnored by the MSM:

See, the left-wingnuts have wackos, too!

Two wrongs don't make a right (pun not intended). Quit with the red herrings.

Whet
1/18/2010, 01:32 AM
Red herrings would be the obama appointees.

That statement was merely a fact about the one-sided coverage by the MSM - which most of the left-leaning progressives tend to ignore, or attempt to minimize the fact by characterizing the presenter....

tommieharris91
1/18/2010, 02:36 AM
Red herrings would be the obama appointees.

That statement was merely a fact about the one-sided coverage by the MSM - which most of the left-leaning progressives tend to ignore, or attempt to minimize the fact by characterizing the presenter....

What does an Ed Shultz quote have to do with Rush Limbaugh? Anything?

swardboy
1/18/2010, 07:27 AM
Good lord, you libs are an embarrassment of monumental proportions for swallowing anything the msm spews out. Here's Rush speaking for himself:

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/spc.gif
RUSH:
I'm gonna respond to this absolute BS that I said don't donate. But, you know, I do not make this program about me. I try very hard not to make this program about me. So if I have time to deal with that, I will. I'm confident everybody in this audience knows what I said and what I didn't say. Even the Washington Post says without the context, "What Limbaugh said is horrible." All I said was, if you paid your income taxes, that's how you donate to government for aid, and sure enough, here comes Obama announcing $100 million from the government for aid to Haiti, fine and dandy. But, you paid for it, it's your taxes. All I said was if you're going to donate do it outside the government, pure and simple. I was attacked, folks, because I am the leading voice of mainstream conservative views, not for any other reason. And this outrage is totally feigned, just as Tony Blankley said, all this outrage at me is totally faked up. They know exactly what I said, and they know for a fact that I would never tell people not to donate to any charitable cause like this, so it is what it is.

LosAngelesSooner
1/18/2010, 12:56 PM
Heh...

"I do not make this program about me."

"I did not say 'don't donate'."

Uhm...yes, you do...and yes, you did, Rush.

Poor little Rush. He "was attacked" by the mean old "MSM." :rolleyes: Whatever will he do?

The saddest thing about your quotation is this, though, "I am the leading voice of the mainstream conservative views."

Until THIS changes...we Conservatives are in for a long, cold winter.

TopDawg
1/18/2010, 01:25 PM
***CAUTION***
THICK IRONY AHEAD

most of the time they don't even really know what he actually has said, or its context. They are more than willing to listen or read his political enemies' spin on what he said, and take it for truth. Truly Pathetic, but they're happy in their ignorance.

soonervegas
1/18/2010, 01:29 PM
I have known Rush is a racist prick since 1996.......it's amazing people still lend him any credibility.

P.S. I used to listen to him, but about the 40th straight black person he paraded on his show to illustrate all that is wrong with America....common sense kicked in. I realized that there was an ocean of white, dumbass Americans he was ignoring. I didn't like those idiots not getting any face time.

StoopTroup
1/18/2010, 02:25 PM
***CAUTION***
THICK IRONY AHEAD

http://rlv.zcache.com/did_i_just_step_in_dog_poop_card-p137182139291735882q53o_400.jpg

Collier11
1/18/2010, 02:46 PM
fact...

why is that?

Completely idiotic

1/18/2010, 02:46 PM
P.S. I used to listen to him, but about the 40th straight black person he paraded on his show to illustrate all that is wrong with America....common sense kicked in. How silly, or hateful, or idiotic. I guess it can be all 3.

StoopTroup
1/18/2010, 02:48 PM
How silly, or hateful, or idiotic. I guess it can be all 3.

What about a cry for help? WHERE'S YOUR COMPASSION CLONE!

KC//CRIMSON
1/18/2010, 02:51 PM
How silly, or hateful, or idiotic. I guess it can be all 3.

"Rush Limbaugh resting comfortably after chest pains." Your racist, pile-of-goo champion lives on, simple white America! HUZZAH!

Collier11
1/18/2010, 02:52 PM
I'll say this for Pat over Rush: After Pat announced that God been cussin them pore dumb black evil debbil-worshippin Haitians for 200 years or so, he asked for money for them (some small part of which might even go in their general direction).

Exactly, you can disagree with what is going on and say whatever you want to say, but you can still help. At the end of the day its about helping others

why do you keep talking if this is the stuff thats gonna come out?

Hey, folks - the fact you are talking about what Rush said and arguing and getting all emotional over it is exactly what Rush wants. His comments have his haters and admirers watching and listening to his show. Once again, first and foremost he is an entertainer and businessman. If you can remember that, then there is no need for anyone to get worked up nor really care what he or any other pundit says. Everything which comes on the air, radio or tv, is carefully researched, planned and scripted. In the end you hear what is most pleasing to the target audience and gets the most attention. Personally, I think Rush is great at what he does - as an entertainer. He's smart and funny and is controversial. Hannity is not nearly as bright nor talented. Olberman is not very entertaining. But once again, it's all a big show to me. It's fun chatting with the SO SF peeps about this stuff, but otherwise I never give it a second thought.

Every tv or radio guy or blogger or whatever, whether they are far left or far right or right down the middle, they all are around to push ratings and make money. Therefore alot of the stuff they say will be a bit crazy, some of them probably even believe the stuff that they say. It just amuses me though when people get so worked up over it. WHO CARES

Collier11
1/18/2010, 02:54 PM

Reminds me of my GFs dad, he told me once that "a bad republican is better than a good democrat anyday". Now im a Republican but anyone that feels this way doesnt have the good of the country in their interests. Youve got to be logical

Collier11
1/18/2010, 02:55 PM
:les: NOYOUFIRSTYOUSCURVYDOGARGHARGHARGH!!!

LAS just blew his load...again! :D

TUSooner
1/18/2010, 02:55 PM
Good lord, you libs are an embarrassment of monumental proportions for swallowing anything the msm spews out. Here's Rush speaking for himself:

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/spc.gif
RUSH:

The quote is informative, but I was not misled by the evil "MSM"?
I listened by Rush's supporters. (My bad, I know.)

1/18/2010, 02:56 PM
LIST OF WINNERS:

Chuck Bao
def_lazer_fc
Howzit
ictsooner7
jdsooner
jkjsooner
KC//CRIMSON
LosAngelesSooner
My Opinion Matters
OCUDad
SanJoaquinSooner
Scott D
sitzpinkler sooner ngintunr
soonerboomer93
SoonerInKCMO
SoonerKnight
sooneron
SoonerProphet
soonersn20xx
Sooner_Havok
Stoop Dawg
StoopTroup
tommieharris91
TopDawg

JohnnyMack
1/18/2010, 02:57 PM
Dammit! I failed again! :bsmf:

Fraggle145
1/18/2010, 03:03 PM
LIST OF WINNERS:

Chuck Bao
def_lazer_fc
Howzit
ictsooner7
jdsooner
jkjsooner
KC//CRIMSON
LosAngelesSooner
My Opinion Matters
OCUDad
SanJoaquinSooner
Scott D
soonerboomer93
SoonerInKCMO
SoonerKnight
sooneron
SoonerProphet
soonersn20xx
Sooner_Havok
Stoop Dawg
StoopTroup
tommieharris91
TopDawg

Is this the ignore list? How the **** am I not on there... :mad:

KC//CRIMSON
1/18/2010, 03:07 PM
LIST OF LOSERS

Rush Limbaugh
I Am Right

tommieharris91
1/18/2010, 03:14 PM
If everyone put RLimC on ignore, would he still post here?

StoopTroup
1/18/2010, 03:14 PM
heh

soonerscuba
1/18/2010, 03:18 PM
My favorite part of RLIMC is that isn't aware of the fact that his hero worship is actually no different than people who blindly support Obama, difference being is that Obama actually has responsibilities, which to me makes it a bit sadder but a bit less dangerous.

Collier11
1/18/2010, 03:19 PM

StoopTroup
1/18/2010, 03:22 PM
My favorite part of RLIMC is that isn't aware of the fact that his hero worship is actually no different than people who blindly support Obama, difference being is that Obama actually has responsibilities, which to me makes it a bit sadder but a bit less dangerous.

Obama has a Golden Teleprompter.

Collier11
1/18/2010, 03:26 PM
Thank God

1/18/2010, 03:42 PM
My favorite part of RLIMC is that isn't aware of the fact that his hero worship is actually no different than people who blindly support Obama, difference being is that Obama actually has responsibilities, which to me makes it a bit sadder but a bit less dangerous.typical, and...woops, how did a winner like you become a former winner? Dude, you're a WINNAR!

TUSooner
1/18/2010, 03:58 PM
I don't generally like to ignore posters, because this stuff isn't all that important anyway. But sometimes the best way to remind yourself that something is a useless distraction having no discernible benefit is simply to eliminate it.

1/18/2010, 04:14 PM
I don't generally like to ignore posters, because this stuff isn't all that important anyway. But sometimes the best way to remind yourself that something is a useless distraction having no discernible benefit is simply to eliminate it.Couldn't agree more.

StoopTroup
1/18/2010, 04:19 PM
I don't generally like to ignore posters, because this stuff isn't all that important anyway. But sometimes the best way to remind yourself that something is a useless distraction having no discernible benefit is simply to eliminate it.

Or feed it really fattening stuff until it can't walk and it starts pooping itself. Then you have an internet classic that you may not be proud of....but you were there when it happened. Classics and Legends are important when we get older.

LosAngelesSooner
1/18/2010, 06:19 PM
LAS just blew his load...again! :D^^^ This.

*shiver*

LosAngelesSooner
1/18/2010, 06:21 PM
LIST OF WINNERS:

Chuck Bao
def_lazer_fc
Howzit
ictsooner7
jdsooner
jkjsooner
KC//CRIMSON
LosAngelesSooner
My Opinion Matters
OCUDad
SanJoaquinSooner
Scott D
soonerboomer93
SoonerInKCMO
SoonerKnight
sooneron
SoonerProphet
soonersn20xx
Sooner_Havok
Stoop Dawg
StoopTroup
tommieharris91
TopDawg
If THAT'S your ignore list, perhaps you should consider not posting on teh Interweb.

tommieharris91
1/18/2010, 06:33 PM
If THAT'S your ignore list, perhaps you should consider not posting on teh Interweb.

It's not like he'll ever read it.

LosAngelesSooner
1/18/2010, 06:35 PM
He reads all of them. He just puts everyone on ignore so he'll have a green reputation bar. If those people weren't on ignore, he'd be redder than Lenin.

KABOOKIE
1/18/2010, 06:46 PM
RLIMC is just LAS 4 years later.

YOU'RE ON MY IGNORE LIST!!!!

Chuck Bao
1/18/2010, 06:57 PM
LIST OF WINNERS:

Chuck Bao
def_lazer_fc
Howzit
ictsooner7
jdsooner
jkjsooner
KC//CRIMSON
LosAngelesSooner
My Opinion Matters
OCUDad
SanJoaquinSooner
Scott D
soonerboomer93
SoonerInKCMO
SoonerKnight
sooneron
SoonerProphet
soonersn20xx
Sooner_Havok
Stoop Dawg
StoopTroup
tommieharris91
TopDawg

I am at the top of RLIMC list of winners? I do know that it is alphabetic but I think it still deserves a prize.

I have no one on my ignore list.

I am learning to not post in threads with the near constant democrat party bashing. I do try to post just enough to remind people that it is not all universal hate for President Obama and break up the standard circle jerk.

SanJoaquinSooner
1/18/2010, 07:57 PM
LIST OF WINNERS:

Chuck Bao
def_lazer_fc
Howzit
ictsooner7
jdsooner
jkjsooner
KC//CRIMSON
LosAngelesSooner
My Opinion Matters
OCUDad
SanJoaquinSooner
Scott D
soonerboomer93
SoonerInKCMO
SoonerKnight
sooneron
SoonerProphet
soonersn20xx
Sooner_Havok
Stoop Dawg
StoopTroup
tommieharris91
TopDawg

Thanks, rush. Is this as prestigious as being on nixon's Enemies list?

StoopTroup
1/18/2010, 08:37 PM
Nixon was the best President we ever had until he got busted....so you shut your whore mouth!

:D ;)

Fraggle145
1/18/2010, 10:29 PM
I am learning to not post in threads with the near constant democrat party bashing. I do try to post just enough to remind people that it is not all universal hate for President Obama and break up the standard circle jerk.

I am trying to get there too.

Crucifax Autumn
1/19/2010, 12:45 AM
I don't ignore anyone. I'm not frightened by opinions OR facts. Besides, I'd laugh way less if I chose to ignore anyone.

tommieharris91
1/19/2010, 12:54 AM
I don't ignore anyone. I'm not frightened by opinions OR facts. Besides, I'd laugh way less if I chose to ignore anyone.

Yea, but he doesn't really offer many facts and he's a lot less funny than he thinks he is.

Crucifax Autumn
1/19/2010, 12:59 AM
I think the factless posts by all the political people here are the funniest ones.

Collier11
1/19/2010, 01:09 AM
Obama is the devil and hates Americas

LosAngelesSooner
1/19/2010, 02:04 AM
Yea, but he doesn't really offer many facts and he's a lot less funny than he thinks he is.
That's RLiMC's biggest problem...he's not funny.

Curly Bill and I don't agree on much, but he's freakin' funny. And he can take a joke as well as he give one out.

Good qualities that people like Tuba and RLiMC could stand to learn...

Gandalf_The_Grey
1/19/2010, 03:02 AM
Everyone on that list is a minority in some way ;)

Crucifax Autumn
1/19/2010, 05:29 AM
I'm just a poor, downtrodden moderate.

StoopTroup
1/19/2010, 06:48 AM
Not every joke is a winner either.

TUSooner
1/19/2010, 09:04 AM
That's RLiMC's biggest problem...he's not funny.

Curly Bill and I don't agree on much, but he's freakin' funny. And he can take a joke as well as he give one out.

Good qualities that people like Tuba and RLiMC could stand to learn...

WORD. This board tolerates all sorts of nonsense if it's funny, and you can get away with murder if you don't take yourself too seriously.

C&CDean
1/19/2010, 09:51 AM
WORD. This board tolerates all sorts of nonsense if it's funny, and you can get away with murder if you don't take yourself too seriously.

It depends on who you murder. If it's one of the fringe loonies from either side of the aisle, you will probably only get a yellow card.

StoopTroup
1/19/2010, 09:53 AM
I'm just glad there isn't an orange card.

OklahomaTuba
1/19/2010, 10:10 AM
Yeah, I know there's some butt-drizzle lickers on the other side of the aisle who deserve a card too, but damn man, how about posting about the ****ing weather?Partly sunny, 52, high of 61 later today. 5% chance of rain. ;)

Bourbon St Sooner
1/19/2010, 11:53 AM

Welcome back to my ignore list.

Good jorb Kevin. You're finally a hard core leftists. I was annointed one of those about 2 months ago so I beat you to it.

texas bandman
1/19/2010, 04:39 PM
If everyone put RLimC on ignore, would he still post here?

Nope, RLIMC and Tuba would keep each other company. :D

OklahomaTuba
1/19/2010, 05:11 PM
Well, at least we could talk about the donks imploding tonight in MA, and wonder what Dear Leader will do now that the only thing he seems to care about is dead in the water.

Or pontificate on who should play center next year.

1/19/2010, 05:19 PM
Well, at least we could talk about the donks imploding tonight in MA, and wonder what Dear Leader will do now that the only thing he seems to care about is dead in the water.

Or pontificate on who should play center next year.well, Tuba, we got this board all to ourselves, now. Who you like in the Super Bowl?

OklahomaTuba
1/19/2010, 05:27 PM
Indy.

Unless they plan to rest their starters again.

C&CDean
1/19/2010, 05:29 PM
And on that fine note, we bid you goodnight...