PDA

View Full Version : Sign a petition - get Adam James a starting position

Leroy Lizard
1/14/2010, 02:00 PM
It is vitally important that the Sooner faithful let Coach Tommy T know that Adam James' role on the Tech team is vital and that Adam needs to be promoted to the starting position.

StoopTroup
1/14/2010, 02:02 PM
I'm to busy to help out right now....I'm trying to train a lizard to jump through hoops.

Jacie
1/14/2010, 02:50 PM
It is vitally important that the Sooner faithful let Coach Tommy T know that Adam James' role on the Tech team is vital and that Adam needs to be promoted to the starting position.

Not until they can get the poor kid out of the shed which is still locked. They think Leach took the keys with him when he left . . .

MamaMia
1/14/2010, 02:52 PM
I heard they will let him start once hes potty trained.

Blues1
1/14/2010, 02:54 PM
He's already the Number 1 Sun Glass Water Boy ~~~ :)

SoonerLB
1/14/2010, 03:21 PM
I think his future lies in flag football ............. just sayin'. ;)

Leroy Lizard
1/14/2010, 03:22 PM
Not a whole lotta love for Adam here.

sooneredaco
1/14/2010, 04:34 PM
I'd love to see him go out and get his bell rung! Maybe then Tech can fire then sue the recievers coach for putting him in a dangerous situation considering the emotinal state he's in . What a pu$$

StoopTroup
1/14/2010, 06:18 PM
OK...I'm done until I have time to buy some more lizards. Once their dead...it's OK to flush em like goldfish right?

Where do we sign up for Adam? I've got Mike Leach's Proxy too.

StoopTroup
1/14/2010, 06:26 PM
oOeyCPnv5Yg

Leroy Lizard
1/14/2010, 08:00 PM
StoopTroup has a total woodie for lizards. He even surfs YouTube in his spare time looking for lizard clips. Do you have a playlist set up?

AlbqSooner
1/14/2010, 08:37 PM
No need to circulate a petition to get Adam James a starting position. Craig already has Tubberville on speed dial.

Al Gore
1/14/2010, 09:06 PM
oOeyCPnv5Yg
Station wagons are still made?

Blues1
1/14/2010, 10:18 PM
Lesson Number 1
Don't Collect Lizards anywhere ~~~~ :)

yermom
1/14/2010, 10:31 PM
Station wagons are still made?

http://www.subaru.com/vehicles/impreza-wrx/sti/index.html :D

yermom
1/14/2010, 10:42 PM
and if Adam James is good enough to see the field, i'm sure he will

but he should probably transfer. the fans alone would be enough to get out of Lubbock

Leroy Lizard
1/14/2010, 10:53 PM
If Tuberville wins a national title this year, the fans will erect a statue of Adam James.

Okay, maybe not.

OU_Sooners75
1/15/2010, 03:52 AM
Come on lizard, I want to believe you are smart enough to know that Adam James and his father, Craig, are the reasons Mike Leach lost his job.

Well, at least they are the straw that broke the camel's back anyway.

Not sure if you read the affidavits or not. But even the athletic trainer said that Leach did not tell him to put him in the shed or the media room.

He is said Leach spoke something that he did not make out clearly. Which suggests it is nothing more than hearsay what Leach told him. That is, he stated that Leach said put him in the darkest place possible.

And the trainer also stated in that affidavit that he instructed Adam James to stay out of the electrical closet.

The kid is a spoiled brat and seems very defiant. And when he does not get his way, he throws a fit until he does.

Honestly, not sure why you are draped all over the James' nutsack on this one.

Leroy Lizard
1/15/2010, 04:07 AM
Okay, it looks like I'm going to have to find a sarcasm sign to place in my posts.

It was a joke!

Which suggests it is nothing more than hearsay what Leach told him.

Just about everything we have heard is hearsay, from both sides. I'm not sure any of us knows what really happened.

But no matter, because we have already discussed this ad nauseum in another thread.

OU_Sooners75
1/15/2010, 04:22 AM
Okay, it looks like I'm going to have to find a sarcasm sign to place in my posts.

It was a joke!

Just about everything we have heard is hearsay, from both sides. I'm not sure any of us knows what really happened.

But no matter, because we have already discussed this ad nauseum in another thread.

For which comment?

Because you have been slobbering all over Adam James' **** since Leach got fired.

Leroy Lizard
1/15/2010, 04:55 AM
Because you have been slobbering all over Adam James' **** since Leach got fired.

That's total BS. Point out any time that I have said anything good about Adam James.

OU_Sooners75
1/15/2010, 05:11 AM
That's total BS. Point out any time that I have said anything good about Adam James.

Okay, let me include the word fiasco. You have been slobbering all over this Adam James fiasco and Mike leach firing.

But that is expected.

VA Sooner
1/15/2010, 10:09 AM
Tuberville is in need of a new receivers coach since they've fired all incumbent coaches... I think Craig James has a jump start already at Tech!

MiccoMacey
1/15/2010, 10:19 AM
I'm to busy to help out right now....I'm trying to train a lizard to jump through hoops.

Ok...that's funny.

And not to go against Leroy, but here's some ammo for you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlXmHSaLQS8&feature=player_embedded#

It's a girl who dresses up lizards after hypnotizing them.

Leroy Lizard
1/15/2010, 12:40 PM
Okay, let me include the word fiasco. You have been slobbering all over this Adam James fiasco and Mike leach firing.

Gee, that looks a lot different than what you said earlier.

delhalew
1/15/2010, 12:46 PM
I wouldn't let that kid mow my lawn.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
1/15/2010, 01:32 PM
and if Adam James is good enough to see the field, i'm sure he will

but he should probably transfer. the fans alone would be enough to get out of LubbockBetcha most Tech fans, jerkwads that they may be, are still in shock about Leach.

yermom
1/15/2010, 01:44 PM
the fans were not very happy with Adam James at the Alamo Bowl. they booed him off the field at halftime. he had security flanking him every time i saw him

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
1/15/2010, 02:26 PM
the fans were not very happy with Adam James at the Alamo Bowl. they booed him off the field at halftime. he had security flanking him every time i saw himThere will be more pressure put on Tubberville to produce, QUICKLY, than he would get anywhere else, I would imagine.

SoonerLB
1/15/2010, 02:28 PM

This is (as of now anyway) the funniest thing I have read today. Points ST! ;)

yermom
1/15/2010, 02:36 PM
There will be more pressure put on Tubberville to produce, QUICKLY, than he would get anywhere else, I would imagine.

if he doesn't, the AD is probably going with him when he goes