PDA

View Full Version : Sign a petition - get Mike Leach a job

Jacie
1/14/2010, 11:35 AM
Let's face it, college football without Mike Leach coaching an offense somewhere is . . . not boring but certainly lacking. So I am willing to petition the Athletic Directors across the land to bring Mikey back into the fold. Will you help?

We, the college football fans of America, demand that Mike Leach be given a job as a FBS-level head coach or offensive coordinator, immediately!

Jacie

Jello Biafra
1/14/2010, 11:53 AM
ummm i thought he was now the OC for ucla?

Jello Biafra
1/14/2010, 12:02 PM
did i miss something?

Jacie
1/14/2010, 12:17 PM
ummm i thought he was now the OC for ucla?

And you know from reading something other than the title of a thread on this forum?

westbrooke
1/14/2010, 12:18 PM
That's not a done deal yet because Chow hasn't actually left for USC. Given reported animosity between Chow and Kiffin, it would be unlikely for Chow to take the USC job.

Also, just saw this (http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/danpatrick/blog/93541/index.html?eref=sihp):

"I spoke to Norm Chow 10 minutes ago and he said he's staying at UCLA," Neuheisel said.

goingoneight
1/14/2010, 12:25 PM
Mike Leach could always go be the HC at Tennessee until OUr OC spot opens up again. :D

KantoSooner
1/14/2010, 01:02 PM
Leach at Tenn would be velly intelesting.

goingoneight
1/14/2010, 01:04 PM
Remember, though? BIG 12 offenses would never work in the SEC. Nevermind the fact that Leach's system worked extremely well when he was at lowly Kentucky.

TXBOOMER
1/14/2010, 01:13 PM
Leach will get a job. South Florida would be interesting if it is still open.

Gandalf_The_Grey
1/14/2010, 03:53 PM
I want to see Monday Night Football with John Gruden and Mike Leach....may be the funniest thing ever to sit through

yankee
1/14/2010, 03:56 PM
if mike leach doesn't get a HC job or OC job this season, i demand he be put in a television booth somewhere. he would be f'n great on college gameday.

Stitch Face
1/14/2010, 04:08 PM
Weather man

Leroy Lizard
1/14/2010, 04:19 PM
if mike leach doesn't get a HC job or OC job this season, i demand he be put in a television booth somewhere. he would be f'n great on college gameday.

"Now it is time for Coach Leach's `The Shed,' where we list those players that have hurt their team's chances of winning and need behavior modification. Coach Leach, who do you have for today's game?"

"Well, Coach Gruden, I have uuuh Vince Young in my shed because he uuuuh threw two interceptions. He sucked."

"Coach Leach, how dark is 'The Shed' this time?"

"It's almost pitch black. That last uuuh interception just killed his team's uuuh chances."

"What can Vince Young do next time to flip the light switch on?"

"Quit throwing so many ****'in interceptions"

"We interrupt this program to bring you an important announcement..."