PDA

View Full Version : My wife and I celebrate Our 10th anniversary today

stoopified
1/14/2010, 05:55 AM
Ten years of wedded blisters....I mean bliss.I am just kidding.Women can be so darn sensitive.

OUHOMER
1/14/2010, 06:01 AM
congrates, I am working on year 33, and yes they can be very sensitive.

SunnySooner
1/14/2010, 08:18 AM
Congrats!! We made 15 about a week after he left for the desert. I still think he timed that so he wouldn't have to take me Hawaii. Cheap basta...I mean, I LOVE HIM SO MUCH!!:D :D :D

olevetonahill
1/14/2010, 08:23 AM
Grats
Im working on 11 years of Blissful Singleness:D

Boomer.....
1/14/2010, 08:37 AM
Congrats!

TopDawg
1/14/2010, 10:28 AM
Congrats! This month will mark the 10 year anniversary of when my wife and I started dating.

Oldnslo
1/14/2010, 12:04 PM
Good for you! 16 years of wedded bliss for me. Not bad for a guy married to the same wonderful woman for 20 years!

well, 20 in April.

btk108
1/14/2010, 12:23 PM
way to go

MR2-Sooner86
1/14/2010, 01:28 PM
This thread is depressing...

Ten years.

I am working on year 33

We made 15

This month will mark the 10 year anniversar

16 years for me.

I'm so sorry guys...

C&CDean
1/14/2010, 04:57 PM
Condolences.

SunnySooner
1/14/2010, 05:57 PM
Y'all can say "sorry" all you want, but I see my sister out there, dating...gag. I'll take the same guy everyday for the next forever, thank you. But y'all enjoy thinking we're miserable if it makes you feel better.
p.s. We're really not.:P :D

C&CDean
1/14/2010, 06:33 PM
No, "we're" not. But a lot of folks are. I happened to latch onto a keeper, but being a 2-time loser before meeting her I know what these guys are talking about. Dealing with the "average" female is like dealing with a zoo tiger. No rhyme or reason to it. Just that you know one of these days, she's gonna jump off that stool and rip your *** to shreds. The really sad thing is she can't help it. She's wired that way. When she has the mad scientist mixing all them chemicals up in her body every month every once in a while there's gonna be a big-assed assplosion.

In reality, I feel sorry for most guys who are married/hooked up. Very few of them are really happy with their spouse. I mean 24/7 happy. Financially, sexually, etc.

C&CDean
1/14/2010, 06:36 PM
And just to be fair, very few females are 24/7 happy with their guy either. But I think that's the female's fault. Guys are like a rock. They don't change, their needs are basic and raw. Find one who loves you, supports you, and gives you the pleasure you need and keep him. Just find out if he's really the one before you betroth him, rip his heart out with your claws and stomp on it, and then prance off with some other schmo with his wallet.

GKeeper316
1/14/2010, 06:37 PM
marriage is punishment for shoplifting in some countries, garth.

SunnySooner
1/14/2010, 06:57 PM
Wow, Dean, that's some heavy ****. IDK, I'm not into drama unless it involves 4th and 1 on the half-yard line, but I know some chicks are crazy. Some also just really want their guys to PAY ATTENTION TO THEM!!!!! Thus, the drama. See how that works? Marriage is a 2 way street, and it's not 50/50, it's 100/100. Will you be happy 24/7? Hell no. That's not humanly possible. But can you be happier most of the time with the same person than you would be without them? Hell yes.

Sooner24
1/14/2010, 07:10 PM
Congrats!! We made 15 about a week after he left for the desert. I still think he timed that so he wouldn't have to take me Hawaii. Cheap basta...I mean, I LOVE HIM SO MUCH!!:D :D :D

I will be married 33 years in March and I just took my wife to Maui, for the first time, last year. You just have 17 more years to wait.

P.S. I can't wait to go back. :D

starclassic tama
1/14/2010, 08:21 PM
this thread is blowing my mind. my longest was barely a year and i swear to god it felt like 40 years, and i swore i would never let that happen again

JLEW1818
1/14/2010, 08:37 PM
good spooning!

stoops the eternal pimp
1/14/2010, 09:02 PM
been married for almost 8...been together for 10....

Its been great...she is a great wife, a great mom, and a great friend...cant imagine life without her...

MR2-Sooner86
1/14/2010, 09:05 PM
Dealing with the "average" female is like dealing with a zoo tiger. No rhyme or reason to it.

I prefer rabid monkey but zoo tiger works.

StoopTroup
1/14/2010, 09:22 PM
Congrats. Sometimes it's hard...but as long as she keeps working and making my boat, car, motorcycle and plane payments....I'm happy 24/7. ;)

btk108
1/14/2010, 10:15 PM
Congrats. Sometimes it's hard...but as long as she keeps working and making my boat, car, motorcycle and plane payments....I'm happy 24/7. ;)

You've got lots of toys....do you share?

stoops the eternal pimp
1/15/2010, 09:42 AM

LOL...

It's miserable to so many people because they get into it for the wrong reasons..

I don't think anybody should marry somebody else until you've seen that person at their worst..After we were married, my wife has never surprised me with a reaction, good or bad, because I knew before we got married what kind of true person she was.

I know marriages were one party wants kids, the other doesn't...Really WTF? Maybe you should talk about that before making the commitment.

Financial stuff..My wife and I talked months before we were married to discuss Is she interested in going to college? Does she want a career or be a stay at home mom...She wanted to be a SAHM so we made financial decisions long before we had kids to be ready for that...

As a minister, I've performed a few marriages and so far they are still together, but I've counseled enough married couples to realize they were never ready for it in the first place..

Most couples spend more time preparing for a 20 minute ceremony than a life long relationship