PDA

View Full Version : More USC dirt...

TheHumanAlphabet
1/12/2010, 01:15 PM
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010/football/ncaa/01/11/usc.watson/

These seems to add fuel to the fire...

sooner59
1/12/2010, 01:21 PM
It sure doesn't make Petey look any better, that's for sure.

MyT Oklahoma
1/12/2010, 01:25 PM
"Thank you Sir, may I have another?"

85sooners
1/12/2010, 01:41 PM
haha suck it pete suck it!!!:D :D

badger
1/12/2010, 01:52 PM
I read through it all. Firing the coach was probably the best thing Pete could do for the guy, because him staying around the SC program would just enable him to get more prescriptions and thus, more opportunities to abuse the pills. This is probably why the guy still feels loyal to Carroll - because he knows Pete did it for him.

So, whatever. Pete's gone now and so is this guy. SC probably will settle out of court.

Flagstaffsooner
1/12/2010, 01:53 PM
Its looking like Del Rio has turned down suc. Noboby will touch that place with a ten foot pole. Pete really made a mess.

rawlingsHOH
1/12/2010, 01:57 PM
Its looking like Del Rio has turned down suc. Noboby will touch that place with a ten foot pole. Pete really made a mess.

I think the Del Rio turn down, is more to do with him hoping JAX will fire him first. He may really want the USC job. But wants JAX on the hook for some $$$.

OUDoc
1/12/2010, 02:19 PM
If USC would hire me to be their head coach, not only could I cheat and drag the program into the dirt like Pete, I could dispense the narcotics like their team doctor ALL FOR ONE LOW SALARY!!!
Think of the money they could save.

Flagstaffsooner
1/12/2010, 02:35 PM
I think the Del Rio turn down, is more to do with him hoping JAX will fire him first. He may really want the USC job. But wants JAX on the hook for some $$$.JAX didnt fire him after a meeting with the owner. suc may have to hire a bum like Gundy.;)

KantoSooner
1/12/2010, 02:40 PM
Oh Heck, just get on with it: hire Leach and Mangino to recreate the luv they had at OU.
Bwahahahahahaaha

Leroy Lizard
1/12/2010, 02:45 PM
If USC would hire me to be their head coach, not only could I cheat and drag the program into the dirt like Pete, I could dispense the narcotics like their team doctor ALL FOR ONE LOW SALARY!!!

Was it Conrad Dobler that said, "If I was a college coach, we would win the national championship. Then we would be on probation. Then we would win the national championship. Then we would be on probation."

It might have been Alex Karras.

OKC-SLC
1/12/2010, 02:50 PM

one stop shopping.