PDA

View Full Version : Thank You Obama Can I have some more?

olevetonahill
1/12/2010, 01:17 AM
Seems hes gonna get the Taxpayers to cover this cost once , Now hes gonna get the folks who use banks to pay again :rolleyes:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100112/ap_on_bi_ge/us_obama_bank_fees

LosAngelesSooner
1/12/2010, 03:01 AM
Oh nos...he's spending too much!

Oh nos...he's getting the money back!

:rolleyes:

Crucifax Autumn
1/12/2010, 03:32 AM
The thing that sucks is the banks ARE gonna pass it on to the consumers in ridiculous fees and so on.

StoopTroup
1/12/2010, 03:52 AM
Oh nos...he's spending too much!

Oh nos...he's getting the money back!

:rolleyes:

Those ****ers have been catered too way long enough LAS. I used to see these banks credit card problems come across my desk and they didn't give two ****s about it either. They passed it on to the consumer then....and they'll probably do it again. The ****ers got treated with kid gloves while the middle class in this Country is left to hold the bag. May they all rot in hell.

LosAngelesSooner
1/12/2010, 04:32 AM
Hey, I'm with ya. The bankers are *******s. And Bank of America is one of the worst EVER.

But IN FAIRNESS, Obama DID state, and it's mentioned in that article, that he's gonna try and find a way to hit the banks with fees that CAN'T be passed down to the consumer. He's looking into taxes on their huge bonuses, etc...

So my "waaah Obama waaah" sarcastic remark holds. ;)

StoopTroup
1/12/2010, 05:10 AM
I just think he's trying to control the uncontrollable.

King Barry's Back
1/12/2010, 05:46 AM
Morally and politically, I have to say that Obama is right on the money with this proposal.

But purely on a policy level -- does it make sense to impose huge taxes on people that you just GAVE huge bailouts to keep them from going broke?

If it is taxes on the individual corporate big whigs that are running our financial system in the ground -- them more power to him.

I'd have to say, if he keeps it up in this vein, he has a chance to get my vote.