PDA

View Full Version : Finally, a UT fan that gets it...

Collier11
1/11/2010, 03:12 PM
http://texas.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fid=61&tid=138107307&mid=138107307&sid=902&style=2

Collier11
1/11/2010, 03:15 PM
BTW, I love the OU fan reppin the Sun Bowl in the thread, lol

soonerloyal
1/11/2010, 03:37 PM
Is the "Scholz" that's on there chastizing a Sooner fan of obsessing (albeit daily) on another team's board aka "Herr Scholz"?

Heh. Irony. Heh. :rolleyes:

Collier11
1/11/2010, 03:39 PM
Yea, I never post there but the times I go over there and see whats going on, Scholz is consistently the biggest prick there

StoopTroup
1/11/2010, 03:46 PM
Is the "Scholz" that's on there chastizing a Sooner fan of obsessing (albeit daily) on another team's board aka "Herr Scholz"?

Heh. Irony. Heh. :rolleyes:

Pretty much huh....lol

TexasLidig8r
1/11/2010, 03:48 PM
WHOA WHOA WHOA...

Brut is the number 1 selling men's fragrance in the US???

Sweet blue jumpin Jebus on a bicycle... :confused:

Just goes to show once again, good taste is NOT inherent for the vast majority of people.

Brut... Jebus.... :rolleyes:

fwsooner22
1/11/2010, 03:50 PM
Please give me back that 2 minutes of my life.

Why oh why did I let myself do that.

They are no different than we are after a loss. The same crap appears here all the time.

The difference is most of you are over 5'1" tall and weigh more than 120 lbs. Those of you who choose to wear boots own boots that have actually seen dirt. Your hats have dirt and or dust on them and are not stored in boxes. Lastly, you don't go anywhere with 7 guys in one car.

MamaMia
1/11/2010, 03:53 PM
Theres something to be said for becoming bowl eligible and then winning any bowl game at all when your Heisman winning QB is out and half your team is on the sidelines either leaning on crutches, in stitches or wearing bandages. They would not have been able to win one lousy game all season long without Colt.

*...F'n Jerkoffs, the whole herd of them.

the_ouskull
1/11/2010, 04:07 PM
I didn't read anything in this thread, but I disagree with it, based solely on the title.

the_ouskull

Lott's Bandana
1/11/2010, 04:50 PM
I just threw up in my mouth, and it isn't even October.

I hope we aren't like that....Lid?

StoopTroup
1/11/2010, 04:58 PM
I'm lovin' the newest comments.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgKT25J6hd8

fadada1
1/11/2010, 04:59 PM
i love the "BCS championship appearances in the past 5 years - OU-1, UT-2". if that isn't the definition of being aggie, i don't know what is. how freaking lame. how quickly they forget we've had 4 in 10 years, to their (still) 2 in 10 years. let's go even further... we've had approx. 10 in the past 40. UT... still 2.

sooner59
1/11/2010, 05:02 PM
I thought this thread was gonna be about herpes....

Collier11
1/11/2010, 05:05 PM
I'm lovin' the newest comments.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgKT25J6hd8

4:05 in the video is the ultimate irony

StoopTroup
1/11/2010, 05:10 PM
4:05 in the video is the ultimate irony

Very true....

I'm gonna point that out...lol

SPEK!

TexasLidig8r
1/11/2010, 05:17 PM
I hope we aren't like that....Lid?

Well.. it is entertaining on here after an Ou loss.

I don't even need to stir things up... I just kind of .. sit back and watch the old guard and noobies disagree and get into slapfights. :D

StoopTroup
1/11/2010, 05:24 PM

I don't even need to stir things up... I just kind of .. sit back and watch the old guard and noobies disagree and get into slapfights. :D

The thing that's most amazing is that any one of us "Old Guard" did what you do here over at whornfans.lol and we'd be banned in a nano second.

You, sholtz and hookem were given what none of us would get over there.

We're the Crimson and Cream and that place is a joke. Always has been...always will be.

fadada1
1/11/2010, 05:51 PM

hornfans is probably entertaining after a loss. too bad we never can get on. CRASH!!!!!

the_ouskull
1/11/2010, 06:01 PM
Hornfans the other night would have been the greatest website in the history of the internet until Scarlett Johansson gets nekkid, at which point it will take over, even if she's fifty. I love that place. That's why I post there, too.

It'll take a rather shifty Whorn to spot me, though... I like to live amongst the wicked; like J.C., only I'm not a fisherman of men. I just like to stir their sh*t up a bit... kinda like here, only there I do it 'cause f*ck them, that's why. Here, I do it 'cause I care. And 'cause I have a man-crush on Dean, and acting out is how I get his attention.

the_ouskull

badger
1/11/2010, 06:04 PM
It seems like whenever McCoy got injured, Texas lost.

Kansas State in 2006.
Texas A&M in 2006.
Alabama in 2009... er, I mean 2010.

No wonder Mack rushed out to get himself another McCoy ;)

the_ouskull
1/11/2010, 06:09 PM
Oh sh*t, oh sh*t, oh sh*t... It gets better.

From the YouTube link, click on the name of the guy that posted the original video, CowboyTD.

It takes you to a link with him talking about this past weekend's NFL games...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECAnp_hUPT4

The only one he got right was the Cowboys, and, as he said, "I'm pretty much locked into them." Lol.

Idiot.

At least he calls himself out right at the start of the video.

Idiot.

the_ouskull

TexasLidig8r
1/11/2010, 07:02 PM
The thing that's most amazing is that any one of us "Old Guard" did what you do here over at whornfans.lol and we'd be banned in a nano second.

You, sholtz and hookem were given what none of us would get over there.

We're the Crimson and Cream and that place is a joke. Always has been...always will be.

Nah.. I'm pretty well behaved on here.. unless someone instigates things.

Hell Collier.. go to orangebloods where you can say anything you want and not be banned.. or better yet.. go to shaggybevo where you can say anything you want in a profane way.. and not get banned.

picasso
1/11/2010, 07:12 PM
Speaking of, did Herr Scholz get banned or something? Haven't seen him post in a long time.

47straight
1/11/2010, 07:13 PM
I can't believe that Herr Scholz bags on sooners for visiting orangebloods.com.

What an unbelievable hypocrite.

Sadly, that's pretty typical for the average horn.

Collier11
1/11/2010, 07:45 PM

Hell Collier.. go to orangebloods where you can say anything you want and not be banned.. or better yet.. go to shaggybevo where you can say anything you want in a profane way.. and not get banned.

I dont post on any of yalls sites, I go over about 3 or 4 times a year to see what all is being said. I can say the few times ive been over there the attitude towards any OU fan that posts there is rarely positive, flamer or not

StoopTroup
1/11/2010, 07:52 PM

That was primarily my point. You come here and get your kicks and we have thick enough spines to let you do it other than a negative reputation on the board.

Whether someone instigates something or not...you still don't get banned.

whornfans.lol is a site you frequent and you can point out any number of other sites you want....but whornfans.lol has been the one that all of us will continue to read and enjoy the hypocritical masses of shortwhorndom.

Salt City Sooner
1/11/2010, 07:53 PM
Speaking of, did Herr Scholz get banned or something? Haven't seen him post in a long time.
Looks like we've still got a place in his heart:

Last Visit 1/11/2010

http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/memberlist.php?do=getall&page=2&order=asc&sort=username&ltr=H

bluedogok
1/11/2010, 10:39 PM
It seems like whenever McCoy got injured, Texas lost.

Kansas State in 2006.
Texas A&M in 2006.
Alabama in 2009... er, I mean 2010.

On the coverage after the game they said that in McCoy's 8 losses, he was knocked out of the game in 4 of those losses.

olevetonahill
1/11/2010, 10:51 PM
Theres something to be said for becoming bowl eligible and then winning any bowl game at all when your Heisman winning QB is out and half your team is on the sidelines either leaning on crutches, in stitches or wearing bandages. They would not have been able to win one lousy game all season long without Colt.

*...F'n Jerkoffs, the whole NUTLESS herd of them.

FIFY:cool:

Crucifax Autumn
1/11/2010, 11:41 PM
But I thought the whole shocker was that he never gets injured!

StoopTroup
1/12/2010, 04:24 AM
On the coverage after the game they said that in McCoy's 8 losses, he was knocked out of the game in 4 of those losses.

Which means he carries the team half the time? :D :texan:

So if he'd have made it to halftime they would have crushed Bama? :D

Jacie
1/12/2010, 08:59 AM
That was primarily my point. You come here and get your kicks and we have thick enough spines to let you do it other than a negative reputation on the board.

Whether someone instigates something or not...you still don't get banned.

whornfans.lol is a site you frequent and you can point out any number of other sites you want....but whornfans.lol has been the one that all of us will continue to read and enjoy the hypocritical masses of shortwhorndom.

It is naive to think you can goe to hornfans.com and get away with calling anyone associated with UT football a goofy or insulting name. It was Lid responding to one of my posts who said something about Longhorngirlie would ban a poster in a heartbeat (which she did me) and I believe she has done this not just to Sooners and aggies but also UT supporters who pop up on her radar. I admit to visiting that site, perusing what they say about current issues and to mine tasty gems for posting here (there is no shortage of idiots on any board but they swarm at hornfans.com). Whatever you think of Lid, his flames don't include the usual insulting terms one can read on hornfans.com, and are only in response to posts that are either opinion based diatribes about his alma mater or factually ridiculous. He and a handful of others, hate em all you want, are OUr horns. Let em post what they want here. We can take it.

the_ouskull
1/12/2010, 10:25 AM

Mack's dating again? Good for him.

the_ouskull

the_ouskull
1/12/2010, 10:28 AM
He and a handful of others, hate em all you want, are OUr horns.

No Whorns will ever be OUR Whorns...

Sin,

http://yepyep.gibbs12.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/tn2_bridgette_wilson_4.jpg

the_ouskull

Boomer Mooner
1/12/2010, 11:02 AM
He and a handful of others, hate em all you want, are OUr horns. Let em post what they want here. We can take it.

I am puking in my mouth. I do NOT get the horn love on here.

Boomer Mooner
1/12/2010, 11:04 AM
I thought this thread was gonna be about herpes....

That's the "As Common as a UTfan getting a case of oral..." thread.