PDA

View Full Version : Nurse Jackie

Okla-homey
1/11/2010, 12:17 PM
just discovered last night on Showtime on Demand. We watched four episodes. I highly recommend it.

Nurse Mrs. Homey especially liked this quote: "Doctors diagnose. Nurses heal people. Never forget that."

Looking forward to Monday night re-airing of the season premier of "Big Love."

And "American Idol" is just around the corner. It's like TV is collectively trying to assuage the fact college football is over.

Sooner04
1/11/2010, 12:23 PM
Does Edie Falco get naked?

I'll take the answer off the air...........[click]

Viking Kitten
1/11/2010, 12:23 PM
I won't spoil it for you since you haven't seen it yet, but I was pretty disappointed with the season premiere of Big Love. And I really like that show too. Hope it gets better as the season goes on.

StoopTroup
1/11/2010, 12:28 PM
VK....I know you know what a spoiler tag is right? :D

Viking Kitten
1/11/2010, 03:59 PM
It's not so much the plot that I would be spoiling, it's the fact that the show seems more like a comedic farce than it ever has been in the past. The show's charm has always been that the characters are nice, normal human beings, even if they are living in highly unusual circumstances. The acting seemed really forced, and the characters have become more like cartoons than real people.

Also, they have reworked the opening credits sequence and it frankly SUCKS. No more ice skating to the Beach Boys. I'm not entirely sure what they are trying to convey, it looks to me like everyone is drowning. You'll see what I am talking about tonight

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
6/30/2016, 03:29 PM
I watched the entire series of Nurse Jackie on Netflix, and I liked it a lot. If one is bothered by troubled people in rough circumstances, like such was the case in Breaking Bad, then you might not like Nurse Jackie. But, if you like interesting writing, that has the lead character not always doing good things, and sometimes getting into massive trouble, then I greatly recommend this show.