PDA

View Full Version : Alabama Band

oudivesherpa
1/10/2010, 12:10 PM
Alabama Band. Is it just me or did anyone else notice the Alabama band in the NC game Thursday night? I usually try to post only positive items, but the Alabama band stuck out—literally, they looked like the before group in an Ad for Jenny Craig. It looked like Million Dollar Band was spending the majority of their budget on XXL spandex for their uniforms. I guess this is just being petty, but you would think all that marching would rub off.
I realize all groups have a few plus size indiviuals, but when I watch the Pride I’m impressed not only with their musical ability but also with their overall fitness and the quality of representation they provide to OU.

OUHOMER
1/10/2010, 12:16 PM
Umm , trust me there more than a few plus size members in the Pride.

Some even reminded me of me :D

VeeJay
1/10/2010, 04:42 PM
Obviously you didn't see the Boise State baton twirling dancers.

Everything's bigger in Idaho. Just sayin.'

Okla-homey
1/10/2010, 07:09 PM
Methinks its just further manifestation of the fact we are a nation of fatas$es and far too many kids nowadays never get off the couch except for more Cheetohs.

King Barry's Back
1/11/2010, 08:45 AM
Methinks its just further manifestation of the fact we are a nation of fatas$es and far too many kids nowadays never get off the couch except for more Cheetohs.

Yeah. A few play sports and the rest play video games and visit "social networking sites."

Gandalf_The_Grey
1/11/2010, 10:22 AM
If you are impressed with the Pride's musical ability...perhaps we should discuss your shortcomings ;)

TheHumanAlphabet
1/11/2010, 01:51 PM
"He bowls and drinks and drinks and bowls, he's Alabama man!" ;)