PDA

View Full Version : Keith Olberman on NBC, talking NFL playoffs

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
1/9/2010, 02:38 PM
He actually didn't look like the fool he is on political issues. He asked pundits sane questions about coaching jobs, and such. They oughta just keep him in the sports dept.

Frozen Sooner
1/9/2010, 02:46 PM
If only every inflammatory political pundit who started out as a sports broadcaster would just go back to doing that...

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
1/9/2010, 02:50 PM
If only every inflammatory political pundit who started out as a sports broadcaster would just go back to doing that...Michael Savage? I WOULD like to hear him do a sports broadcast.

StoopTroup
1/9/2010, 03:06 PM
I'd like to see Glenn Beck bring back Mr. Rogers Neighborhood.

Boomer_Sooner_sax
1/9/2010, 04:18 PM
Olberman was great back when he was on SportsCenter, actually probably on of my favorite sportscasters. His politics are a joke though. I long for the day for him to go back to ESPN, but that will never happen.

Sooner Eclipse
1/9/2010, 07:41 PM
I refuse to watch any football related programs that he is involved with because he is such a hate filled, lying piece of ****. Let him ruin the programming at MSLSD but he should not be allowed anywhere near any entertainment shows. To devisive and disgusting.

Rogue
1/9/2010, 08:00 PM
He's fair and balanced.

Collier11
1/9/2010, 08:53 PM
Olberman is a toolbag, he shoulda stayed at ESPN as his show on msnbc is horrible

Breadburner
1/9/2010, 09:39 PM
He's a pole smoker.....

VeeJay
1/10/2010, 04:30 PM
Any surprise the NFL will allow him anywhere close to a broadcast? If he were as vehement a rightie as he is a moonbat, they'd have him ex-communicated forever from any remote association.