PDA

View Full Version : The Bama/Horn game was one of the...

Soonerus
1/8/2010, 10:30 PM
...oddest football games I have ever witnessed...

Crucifax Autumn
1/8/2010, 11:11 PM
I'm more inclined to call it funny!

Sabanball
1/8/2010, 11:17 PM
Hopefully this whole myth of "sec,sec, sec" that some of you here like to promote has been put to bed.

Our fans chanted 'rammer jammer'--not "sec, sec, sec"...

Soonerus
1/8/2010, 11:20 PM
Hopefully this whole myth of "sec,sec, sec" that some of you here like to promote has been put to bed.

OK, makes perfect sense ???

Flagstaffsooner
1/8/2010, 11:26 PM
Is that what they were saying?

Soonerus
1/8/2010, 11:29 PM
Actually makes no sense whatsoever...

yermom
1/8/2010, 11:36 PM

that not what i heard...

Sabanball
1/8/2010, 11:39 PM
that not what i heard...

Then I encourage you to purchase the replay on itunes and listen to the audio....umm, it's pretty obvious my friend...:)

BigEasySooner
1/8/2010, 11:41 PM
They were definitely chanting SEC after the game.

Flagstaffsooner
1/8/2010, 11:44 PM
I'm more inclined to call it funny!
Silly, silly coaching:D

Soonerus
1/8/2010, 11:45 PM
Somebody was puking out the sec chant...weird...

Sabanball
1/8/2010, 11:47 PM
They were definitely chanting SEC after the game.

maybe some individuals were, but not en masse in choral harmony like so many of you like to portray here. "Rammer Jammer", in contrast, was...

But hey, even if you believe that is true and such a cardinal sin to promote ones conference that so many others are tired of hearing about, maybe if someone outside our conference can win the crystal ball then maybe we can shut up all these hayseed hicks from the South chanting such idiocy....;)

Soonerus
1/8/2010, 11:48 PM
maybe some individuals were, but not en masse in choral harmony like so many of you like to portray here. "Rammer Jammer", in contrast, was...

But hey, even if you believe that is true and such a cardinal sin to promote ones conference that so many others are tired of hearing about, maybe if someone outside our conference can win the crystal ball then maybe we can shut up all these hayseed hicks from the South chanting such idiocy....;)

That will happen next year my friend....

sozo
1/9/2010, 12:10 AM
Total yards-Texas-283
Bama-261
That's without their best player and a freshman QB.The big 12 really doesn't have any good defenses does it.:rolleyes: Texas just got manhandled by the MUCH superior sec.:rolleyes: I just get so tired of hearing that propaganda.