PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone heard anything from any reliable source...

Okla-homey
1/8/2010, 07:51 AM
about the nature and extent of McCoy's injury? In his post-game interview with Lisa Salters he said he "couldn't feel his arm," and "his arm was dead."

Now, that could be one of a couple things; 1) the anesthetic effect of the stuff they injected into his arm at halftime, or; 2) some kind of radiculopathy and/or neuropathy -- which could be far more serious.

Jacie
1/8/2010, 08:05 AM
In a postgame interview, Ponyboy's father apparently said he did not think it was serious enough to prevent him from playing.

NOVSooner
1/8/2010, 08:08 AM
reports are pinched nerve

Crimsontothecore
1/8/2010, 08:35 AM
I heard Shipley had to give Colt a sponge bath this morning.

badger
1/8/2010, 08:37 AM
ESPN says it's a pinched nerve.

OK2U
1/8/2010, 11:23 AM
ESPN:
"I could throw [the ball] hard," McCoy said. "I just didn't know where it was going."

JLEW1818
1/8/2010, 11:37 AM
I bet him and Sam work out together. Just feels right for some reason.

pilobolus
1/8/2010, 11:46 AM
Who gives a ****? This is a Sooner board.

Stitch Face
1/8/2010, 11:49 AM
Probably a minor brachial plexus injury.

Yeah, I use big words.

Collier11
1/8/2010, 11:55 AM
http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/news?slug=dw-texasqbs010810&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

badger
1/8/2010, 11:56 AM
With news coming out that the Bammer QB was injured and everyone seeing that Mr. Heisman Mark Ingram was hurt - and they both still played - my guess is that if hornfans isn't melting down enough already, they will turn up the meltdown another notch.

Really, though, this allows the media to turn back the S-E-C chanting a little. Nobody thinks that Bammer would have won that game had Colt stayed in... which is what leads me to think there are some very, very angry whorns right now who are very, very angry at the McCoy family.

pilobolus
1/8/2010, 11:58 AM
With news coming out that the Bammer QB was injured and everyone seeing that Mr. Heisman Mark Ingram was hurt - and they both still played - my guess is that if hornfans isn't melting down enough already, they will turn up the meltdown another notch.

Really, though, this allows the media to turn back the S-E-C chanting a little. Nobody thinks that Bammer would have won that game had Colt stayed in... which is what leads me to think there are some very, very angry whorns right now who are very, very angry at the McCoy family.

Kind of like the Sooner "fans" who were pissed at the Bradford family earlier this season?

badger
1/8/2010, 12:02 PM
Kind of like the Sooner "fans" who were pissed at the Bradford family earlier this season?

I don't recall any Sooner "fans" who were pissed at the Bradford family. It is a completely different situation than a pinched nerve during the national championship game. You appear to be a troll, so I will stop feeding you at this time.

Widescreen
1/8/2010, 12:22 PM
pilobolus is gdc's new name.

Piware
1/8/2010, 02:08 PM

Another Ignore list candidate just got his wings.

sooner_kaufy
1/8/2010, 02:09 PM
I heard it was a torn labia...

n8v_ndn
1/8/2010, 02:18 PM
His arm was 'dead'? Diagnosis: Murder (I have a Doug Benson joke stuck in my head)