PDA

View Full Version : Phil A serious question

olevetonahill
1/8/2010, 01:39 AM
Now that you've witnessed the slowness of the Board during a Game that Aint OU related ( be her for an OU Game thread )
Can we Fix it ?
Im serious Bro this Place was so Slow during the Game I went elsewhere

Crucifax Autumn
1/8/2010, 01:43 AM
Hell, it's still slow over an hour and a half after the game.

olevetonahill
1/8/2010, 01:47 AM
A dedicated Server is a 100 Bucks a Month
Hell Id go back to Sponsoring if we got that

( we've looked into that at the Hideout )

Crucifax Autumn
1/8/2010, 01:50 AM
Surely this place is already on a dedicated server...Right?

Either way, probably wouldn't be a bad idea to upgrade the hosting one way or another.

olevetonahill
1/8/2010, 02:04 AM
Surely this place is already on a dedicated server...Right?

Either way, probably wouldn't be a bad idea to upgrade the hosting one way or another.

Hell ya Know How Pizzed I get when the Hideout slows down

Something needs to be fixed , I love SF But it has been slow as hell since JKM quit being an Admin :eek:

Hell I remember a year or so ago we LOLOLOLOLOL at hornfans.com for crashin
Now they are LOLOLOLOLOL at us :O

Crucifax Autumn
1/8/2010, 02:36 AM
In fairness I'm fairly certain they crashed a few times tonight too and I imagine the "down for maintenence" message should be popping up after a few more "colt sucks" and "we woulda won if colt didn't get hurt" threads. And yes, I know those 2 contradict each other, but that's whorns for you. 1 half are crybabies making excuses and the other half are crybabies passing blame.

olevetonahill
1/8/2010, 02:38 AM
In fairness I'm fairly certain they crashed a few times tonight too and I imagine the "down for maintenence" message should be popping up after a few more "colt sucks" and "we woulda won if colt didn't get hurt" threads. And yes, I know those 2 contradict each other, but that's whorns for you. 1 half are crybabies making excuses and the other half are crybabies passing blame.

:rolleyes:
So are we Like :texan: s or Better ?

Crucifax Autumn
1/8/2010, 02:44 AM
Obviously we are better and should have the greatest and most reliable home. I just wanted to point out they suck even worse.

Chuck Bao
1/8/2010, 03:12 AM
I got the timed out message for almost the entire game. Yeah I know, I shouldn't complain since I don't live in the US.

Crucifax Autumn
1/8/2010, 03:31 AM
Why not? If you'd been in Oklahoma the same thing woulda been happening.

olevetonahill
1/8/2010, 03:35 AM
I got the timed out message for almost the entire game. Yeah I know, I shouldn't complain since I don't live in the US.

Last time I bitched I got 7 points :eek:

Why not? If you'd been in Oklahoma the same thing woulda been happening.

Hell If he was In Norman hed have got the same thing , Now Check yer Peems , there :rolleyes:

Turd_Ferguson
1/8/2010, 07:25 AM
Hell I'm in Newcastle and my post just NOW went thru:mad:

OUinFLA
1/8/2010, 07:32 AM
has texas scored yet?
Colt is looking pretty good on that drive?

CrimsonJim
1/8/2010, 09:45 AM
Hell ya Know How Pizzed I get when the Hideout slows down

Hell, that's not the Hideout slowing down, it's your damned satellite gizmo thingy. :rolleyes:

pilobolus
1/8/2010, 11:53 AM
There are a lot of things that could be improved around here.