PDA

View Full Version : Colt is the Classiest Whorn

olevetonahill
1/8/2010, 12:13 AM
I wish the Boy the Best and Hate that he was hurt
If hes in the Game They win

ocsooner
1/8/2010, 12:15 AM
I have tried to not like the kid, but he has class second only to Sam. I would like to see him on a team that I can actually like.

Squigglyline
1/8/2010, 12:20 AM
I absolutely HATE Texass football, however Colt is a rare exception. The kid is a PHENOMINAL football player and Texas was lucky to have him for their quarterback. I look forward to watching him in his professional career!

tbl
1/8/2010, 12:22 AM
He's the only whorn I can recall truly liking and wishing nothing but the best for. Just a great, great, young man.

stoops the eternal pimp
Agree with Vet....

JLEW1818
great kid, gave me tears

good luck in the NFL Colt !

S008NER
1/8/2010, 12:23 AM
I can see colt following his dad's footsteps into coaching after his pro career.

Leroy Lizard
1/8/2010, 12:24 AM
He's a Horn. That's all I need to know.

spatton713
1/8/2010, 12:26 AM
ya the only time i ever felt the slightest sorry for him

badger
1/8/2010, 12:28 AM
I imagine whorns had similar responses to sammie's injury... well, cept for the whole cheering when he didn't get up in the RRS :(

in any event, colt's no longer a whorn, so best of luck into the neffel.

VA Sooner
1/8/2010, 12:29 AM
Classy kid. He handled it well... I would have torn up over this.

Best of luck in the pros, Colt.

Soonerinatex
1/8/2010, 12:30 AM
I met Colt at the Jerry Seinfeld show here in Austin of all places. Good kid. Wish him the best.

Anyone else notice Lee Corso's drunken state?

CrimsonJim
1/8/2010, 12:30 AM
Yep, the young man has a ton of class and I wish him well in the future.

MyT Oklahoma
1/8/2010, 12:32 AM
If Colt McCoy is good enough to be Sam Bradford's friend then he can't be all bad. I've always like him except when he was beating us.

Soonerinatex
I met Colt at the Jerry Seinfeld show here in Austin of all places. Good kid. Wish him the best.

Crucifax Autumn
Yeah, unlike whorns I'm classy enough not to cheer and celebrate his injury.

Crucifax Autumn
1/8/2010, 12:33 AM
Oh...And whorns woulda lost anyway since Bama wouldn't have been so ridiculously conservative for 90% of the game.

SunnySooner
1/8/2010, 12:35 AM
Great kid, hope he has a great NFL career, too bad he played for the Evil Empire. His injury sounds a little worrisome..."I can't feel my arm"...?????? Nerve damage? If so, that's a b!#$%. Hope it's nuthin' serious.

soonerboy_odanorth
1/8/2010, 12:40 AM
Ramble on...

Agreed. Kid would've been a good Sooner. His dad's refusal to keep his pie-hole out of the limelight makes my skin crawl a little, but Colt has been 100% classy.

I am really glad Bama won the game... largely because I am sick of "the rest" of the SEC. Bama made the SEC what it is. And I had a blast with our interaction with them. I thought we spoke the same language. But before Bryant/Bama...the SEC was backwater... minus maybe The General at Tennessee. So I can stomach one more year of the "SEC" chant... this year. (Next year... not so much.)

But back to the topic at hand... if Texas had a Colt in their hand for 4 quarters, Bama would've been up a dirty back-side creek with no paddle in hand.

So... side note part II:

How good is Landry in this year of 2009? Year end stats:

McCoy:27 TD - 12 INT
McElroy: 17 TD - 4 INT
Jones: 26 TD - 14 INT

Stanzi of Iowa... considered the best QB they have had in YEARS:

17 TD - 15 INT...

But I digressed... again...

Thanks for gamesmanship, Colt! You ARE a class act!

Sooners, let's go snatch one from those Tejanos next year behind Landry!

WA. Sooner
1/8/2010, 12:43 AM
Never has a problem with Colt, just his team

PLaw
1/8/2010, 12:46 AM
Finally, an athlete that gives God glory when the chips are down and not just when it's going good. Tebow could learn a few things from MR. McCoy.

God bless, Colt. Certainly wish he could have played the game, but still believe 'bama wins.

BOOMER

bluedogok
1/8/2010, 12:53 AM
He had a minor stroke last year.

GrapevineSooner
1/8/2010, 12:56 AM
Colt's as classy as they come.

Obviously, I'll be rooting for Sam Bradford the most to do well in this draft class. But I'll also be rooting for Colt McCoy to make it in the NFL as well.

SPuL
1/8/2010, 12:58 AM
Finally, an athlete that gives God glory when the chips are down and not just when it's going good. Tebow could learn a few things from MR. McCoy.

God bless, Colt. Certainly wish he could have played the game, but still believe 'bama wins.

BOOMER

Exactly man. I felt so sad for him. I mean, he is one classy kid. Love how he is religious but doesn't rub it in your face like Tebow. And like you said he still gave God Glory when chips were down.

I recall an article someone posted about Bradford a few weeks ago where Bradford said the same thing.

Both of them are great kids. Great football players. And great for the christian community. It really does suck that both of them had their college careers end in such horrible fashions.

Hopefully both can get go on to successful NFL careers and at least one Super Bowl ring. They deserve it!

tbl
1/8/2010, 01:07 AM

BOOMER

Exactly... After his loss in the National Championship, knowing he'll never get back there AND an injury knocked him out, Colt gave glory to God and showed his true character.

When Tebow lost the SEC game, he bawled his head off and didn't say a thing about the Lord in his postgame interview aside from his "God bless". Interesting how Tebow is such a good Christian, so long as he's winning. Apparently putting some Scriptures on your eye black and bringing a camera crew to document all your good works is what it takes to qualify as a good Christian.

and that's the last time I mention Tebow, ever... I hope.

Leroy Lizard
1/8/2010, 01:13 AM
Not everyone likes Colt:

http://texas.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fid=61&tid=137900144&mid=137900144&sid=902&style=2

MamaMia
1/8/2010, 01:18 AM
Colt McCoy is a fine young man. I wish him all the best.

tbl
1/8/2010, 01:19 AM
Not everyone likes Colt:

http://texas.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fid=61&tid=137900144&mid=137900144&sid=902&style=2

That is unbelievable... Colt is getting more love over here!!! I personally don't believe he dogged it at all. That's crazy!

Crucifax Autumn
1/8/2010, 01:20 AM
Not everyone likes Colt:

Wow...They do have some real dickheads for fans!

tbl
1/8/2010, 01:24 AM
and that my friends is why I'm willing to endure "SEC! SEC! SEC!" in the heart of the Southeast and openly root for Bama. A few level headed fans there, but sure did look like most of them were in agreement.

rawlingsHOH
1/8/2010, 01:26 AM
Stanzi of Iowa... considered the best QB they have had in YEARS:

Maybe 6 or 7.

rawlingsHOH
1/8/2010, 01:27 AM
Great kid, hope he has a great NFL career, too bad he played for the Evil Empire. His injury sounds a little worrisome..."I can't feel my arm"...?????? Nerve damage? If so, that's a b!#$%. Hope it's nuthin' serious.
Could be a good seperation/sprain. But I wouldn't worry about nerve damage.

olevetonahill
1/8/2010, 01:29 AM
He's a Horn. That's all I need to know.

Thats why ya a reddikhead

I imagine whorns had similar responses to sammie's injury... well, cept for the whole cheering when he didn't get up in the RRS :(

in any event, colt's no longer a whorn, so best of luck into the neffel.

Hopefully WE have More class than :texan:

He had a minor stroke last year.

Why that dumas went to Bolivia ;)

Exactly man. I felt so sad for him. I mean, he is one classy kid. Love how he is religious but doesn't rub it in your face like Tebow. And like you said he still gave God Glory when chips were down.

I recall an article someone posted about Bradford a few weeks ago where Bradford said the same thing.

Both of them are great kids. Great football players. And great for the christian community. It really does suck that both of them had their college careers end in such horrible fashions.

Hopefully both can get go on to successful NFL careers and at least one Super Bowl ring. They deserve it!

Sam an Colt Both deserve More than Teblow

Exactly... After his loss in the National Championship, knowing he'll never get back there AND an injury knocked him out, Colt gave glory to God and showed his true character.

When Tebow lost the SEC game, he bawled his head off and didn't say a thing about the Lord in his postgame interview aside from his "God bless". Interesting how Tebow is such a good Christian, so long as he's winning. Apparently putting some Scriptures on your eye black and bringing a camera crew to document all your good works is what it takes to qualify as a good Christian.

and that's the last time I mention Tebow, ever... I hope.

Yup

Wow...They do have some real dickheads for fans!

LMFAO All :texan: Fans are are dickheads :P

JLEW1818
1/8/2010, 01:31 AM
vet drinks Smirnoff

Hotrod3157
1/8/2010, 01:32 AM
I really wish Colt the best of luck in recovering from his injury and to a NFL career. He was always a class act in everything he did and always stood by his faith. I hate the whorns but Colt's post game interview had to make you like the guy even if you didn't already before. Can't believe his own fans have turned on him that's just pitiful.

Crucifax Autumn
1/8/2010, 01:33 AM
I think this thread shows a lack of respect for Colt.

The reason I say that is because if the David Hasselhoff we saw in the drunk video was in colt's place, HE'D be the classiest whorn. It just doesn't say much.

Vet should called this thread "Colt is a classy dude" to be more accurate.

olevetonahill
1/8/2010, 01:36 AM
vet drinks Smirnoff

I think this thread shows a lack of respect for Colt.

The reason I say that is because if the David Hasselhoff we saw in the drunk video was in colt's place, HE'D be the classiest whorn. It just doesn't say much.

Vet should called this thread "Colt is a classy dude" to be more accurate.

I orta negger ya Both to ****in Bolivia
Arse holes :P

soonerboy_odanorth
1/8/2010, 01:36 AM
Maybe 6 or 7.

:confused: Uhhh.... yeah... I said years.... not decades or something so ludicrous.... is you is agreein'... or is you is an an argumentooive genioos?... :D

rawlingsHOH
1/8/2010, 01:53 AM
:confused: Uhhh.... yeah... I said years.... not decades or something so ludicrous.... is you is agreein'... or is you is an an argumentooive genioos?... :D
Just thought it was a weird reference.

Banks was a Heisman finalist and Drew Tate always put up big numbers.

olevetonahill
1/8/2010, 02:26 AM
Hes still the Best :texan: Ive ever witnessed

JLEW1818
1/8/2010, 02:27 AM
I bet Sam and Colt will do workouts together

olevetonahill
1/8/2010, 02:29 AM
I bet Sam and Colt will do workouts together

That would be Allsome

JLEW1818
1/8/2010, 02:30 AM
they probably will, considering both are questionable for the combine?

olevetonahill
1/8/2010, 02:34 AM
they probably will, considering both are questionable for the combine?

Dont ya think Sam has a step up tho ?

ouwasp
1/8/2010, 02:38 AM
Yeah, I wish the best for Colt, now that he's done at tex. It has been since the Peter Gardere days that I've been so ready to see a horn use up his eligibility. Glad Shipley's gone as well. Kindle too.

Colt did Texas proud with the post-game.

MrJimBeam
1/8/2010, 06:58 AM
I think Colt McCoy is one cool dude.

Did Musburger ever call Colt "The Colt"? Kind of like when he called Applewhite "The Major".

Sooner in Tampa
1/8/2010, 07:52 AM
Me thinks this guy doesn't like the whorns

Like Mack leaving Cart in all year to run up the score against Baylor and Colorado.

Surprised any fag in Austin can even spell class.

Whorn deserves what whorn gets.

Colt got his vagina sprained and Mack would not let him play so he could whine and have an excuse.

Hey...all you Austin guys just go suck a dick tonight and you will be happy tomorrow. That's just what you do. Enjoy it.

That's why you went to school in Austin with the Trans.

BTW...Colt is all class...how did he end up @ ut?

44BluesExplosion
1/8/2010, 10:03 AM
I live in Austin, but grew up around the Oklahoma football team. It still amazes me how the performance of a group of kids can control my emotional state of being. I mean, how can I hate a group of kids just because they wear orange? I'm more mature than that, right?

I don't feel guilty about it... If anything, I feel guilty that I don't feel guilty. I mean, I HATE the university of Texas.

In any case, it spawns from childhood. The heroes of my childhood - the Boz, KJ, Dixon, Chase, Tillman, etc... ingrained it in me. It's their fault dammnit.

All that said, I can honestly say that Colt McCoy is the only kid that's ever been able to win me over. I met him last year at the heisman dinner. He's just as impressive in person as he is on TV... the kind of kid I would want my daughter to date.

In the end, I guess they are all just kids. We have some good ones, they have some good ones...

But dammnit, I'm still glad the tide won.

Sidebar:

How impressive is Landry Jones as a player after watching Texas' own freshman?

SoonerMom2
1/8/2010, 11:48 AM
Considering Gilbert came in with a seasoned offensive line, Colt's roommate to throw to along with other seasoned receivers and had played in other games, I would say Landry Jones wins that one hands down. We had to start our All American Williams at center in the Bowl Game so that speaks volumes about our offensive line and the injuries to them through the year. Landry would have been outstanding if he had the weapons of Texas when he had to come in and take over the Sooners.

pilobolus
1/8/2010, 11:50 AM
**** Colt, Mack, and UT.

stoops the eternal pimp
1/8/2010, 11:53 AM

Sidebar:

How impressive is Landry Jones as a player after watching Texas' own freshman?

The closest way to do apples to apples is compare what landry did to one of the top defenses he faced to the defense that Gilbert faced last night...

OUthunder
1/8/2010, 11:55 AM
I wish the Boy the Best and Hate that he was hurt
If hes in the Game They win

I agree but I wish he were a prik so that he would be easier to dislike.

tbl
1/8/2010, 12:18 PM
Looks like we were right and the stupid whorns were bashing Colt for no reason...

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/news?slug=dw-texasqbs010810&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

cvsooner
1/8/2010, 12:47 PM
I can't believe anybody with reasonable intelligence and judgment would think for even a half-second that McCoy would not have played if he could have. Absolutely bonkers.

SPuL
1/8/2010, 01:33 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVsSvx3UQOY

^just for those who didn't see it.

You can tell by the way he's on the verge of tears that he wanted to play.