PDA

View Full Version : karma is a real whorn!!

soonerchris
1/7/2010, 09:02 PM
Don't like to see any player get hurt. How ironic. Should we show as much class as whorn fans did when sam got hurt in cotton bowl?

SoonerShark
1/7/2010, 09:14 PM
Don't like to see any player get hurt. How ironic. Should we show as much class as whorn fans did when sam got hurt in cotton bowl?

What did they collectively do when Sam was hurt? I was in the corner endzone on our end and was not able to see Texas' fans do anything. I did see Kevin Durant and Peyton Manning in our end, including Durant taking pictures with the Sooner Schooner crew.

soonerbri
1/7/2010, 09:53 PM
I had three jackass longhorns behind me at rrs. They cheered excessively when sam was hurt - to the point my pregnat wife grabbed one by the jersey and called him an *******. Totally classless. This is like cosmic justice for them. Still, can't enjoy any kid getting hurt in a big game like this.

jdsooner
1/7/2010, 09:55 PM
Well, at least it gives them an excuse.

instigator
1/7/2010, 10:02 PM
I feel terrible for Colt, but **** Texas!

Bud_Wilkinson
1/7/2010, 10:08 PM
Excuse? If Sam had not gotten hurt in the RRR, they would not be in this game.

XingTheRubicon
1/7/2010, 10:10 PM
Every one of you maggots that cheered Sam's shoulder injury, enjoy this a** kicking. Karma's a real b*tch, huh?

XingTheRubicon
1/7/2010, 10:13 PM
Not crazy about Colt getting hurt, he's a great kid. Kinda reminds me of Sam each time I hear him talk.

Jacie
1/7/2010, 10:21 PM
We can be respectful. Ponyboy is OUr favorite whorn, after all. Sucks for him that his collegiate career had to end early in his one and only chance to win a BCS title but we all saw it happen in the first game of the season to OUr guy so . . . hello karma/

sooner518
1/7/2010, 10:27 PM
wow irony much? http://forums.hornfans.com/php/wwwthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=football&Number=6130190&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=0&fpart=

SoonerMom2
1/7/2010, 10:31 PM
McCoy is out for the game.

What a dumb play called by TX with the shuffle pass but what a wonderful TD by Alabama.

Difference between Gilbert and Jones -- Gilbert has been in games for mop up. When Bradford went down in the BYU game, it was Jones' first time in the lineup. Personally I will gladly take Landry Jones over Gilbert.

soonerchris
1/7/2010, 10:37 PM
Is it just me or does the future of the whorns look horrid with this qb? F the WHORNS

CU Sooner
1/7/2010, 10:38 PM
On the TV you could hear the crowd roar get louder when Sam struggled to get up. I replayed the DVR just to see if i heard what i thought i heard and sure enough it was the classless whorns cheering louder that Sam was hurt.

CU Sooner
1/7/2010, 10:43 PM
On the TV you could hear the crowd roar get louder when Sam struggled to get up. I replayed the DVR just to see if i heard what i thought i heard and sure enough it was the classless whorns cheering louder that Sam was hurt.

SoonerShark
1/7/2010, 10:59 PM

Actually, was it the UT the crowd or the TV sound mixing in the truck?

bringit
1/8/2010, 12:48 AM
it was the UT crowd

Crucifax Autumn
1/8/2010, 01:00 AM
Based on people at the game saying so combined with what I heard on TV and what I know about the classless dooshery of whorns, I'm positive they cheered and I'm positive karma made a visit.

Luckily for colt, who was innocent of said dooshery, they seem to think it's minor and mainly kept him out to preserve his career. Only thing really hurt seems to be whorn fans who are currently renting a fleet of planes to fly nationwide with banners claiming "we woulda won if we didn't bring karma down on us with our complete asshattery".

Boomer_Sooner_sax
1/8/2010, 01:17 AM
I was watching it at a bar during the game on the fairgrounds and the loudest roar of the day is when they saw Sam go down. I put on my Facebook profile that day that karma is a bitch. Little did I know it would come at the most oppertune time. Sorry for Colt, but eff Texas and their fans!

SunnySooner
1/8/2010, 01:24 AM
I was in the whorn section at the RRS, trust me, they cheered, to quote the asshat in front of me, "He's down, he's down, Bradford's hurt, wooohoooo!!!", while giving hi 5's to everyone around. I told him he was a ****, but then he was wearing burnt orange, so he prolly already knew that.

Hate to see Colt get hurt, hopefully he'll be OK, but this is the best ending I could have imagined to what was a really hard season for Sooner fans--not the injury, just the disappointment and hurt I know the Evil Empire is feeling right now. Love it, yum.

Crucifax Autumn
1/8/2010, 01:31 AM
I'm happier than a pig in **** that they "almost*" came back to win then had their hopes and dreams crushed. The whole thing made me tingly down there.

Leroy Lizard
1/8/2010, 01:34 AM
It played out perfectly, with UT losing in the most ironic means possible. I even liked the run-up-the-score angle. That's great.

At least our boy took home the Heisman last year.

No Heisman, no national title, OU wins its bowl game.

soonerchris
1/8/2010, 01:37 AM
Sunnysooner I agree. Best ending to a sooner season considering! Its 10 36 pm and tides still rollin!! Whorns suck

S008NER
1/8/2010, 01:39 AM
It played out perfectly, with UT losing in the most ironic means possible. I even liked the run-up-the-score angle. That's great.

At least our boy took home the Heisman last year.

No Heisman, no national title, OU wins its bowl game.

:D

Crucifax Autumn
1/8/2010, 01:40 AM
10:39, whorns lost ironically, and I'm drunk and stuffed full of fajitas.

It's such a perfect day as Lou Reed would say!

SoonerBacker
1/8/2010, 07:18 AM
A song dedication to Mack and ALL F'in Whorn fans!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/EqP3wT5lpa4&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/EqP3wT5lpa4&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Boomer_Sooner_sax
1/8/2010, 10:58 AM
A song dedication to Mack and ALL F'in Whorn fans!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/EqP3wT5lpa4&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/EqP3wT5lpa4&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

[OFF TOPIC]What the hell is Yoko Ono doing crocheting blindfolded?![/OFF TOPIC]

humblesooner
1/8/2010, 11:03 AM
I'm happier than a pig in **** that they "almost*" came back to win then had their hopes and dreams crushed. The whole thing made me tingly down there.

That whole post is just TMI!!!:eek:

TUSooner
1/8/2010, 11:16 AM
It played out perfectly, with UT losing in the most ironic means possible. I even liked the run-up-the-score angle....

It does kinda make you smile, doesn't it. :)

Best wishes for McCoy hereafter, though.

mehip
1/8/2010, 11:42 AM
The whole Big 12 south Karma was insane at the end of the season. The Poke's GothBoy going down and then Colt going down. I witnessed both of those fan bases celebrating Sam going down and it seems they got to feel and think what we did all season long; "what if....".

When I saw Colt go down I said to my wife something like "Wouldn't this be terribly ironic if Colt can't come back?" She and I were both at the RRS when the Longhorn side of the field cheers grew louder when Sam had problems getting off the mat. Too bad seeing Colt go down, he was a winner and a seemingly decent human being.

OUthunder
1/8/2010, 11:51 AM
I hope Colt is OK and has a good NFL career if there is one for him. Other than that, Tuck Fexas. The Texas arrogance today is higher than usual and them whining about bama scoring again late is just poetic justice. they hate the fact that history will show that Bama stomped a mudhole in there *** because the score is all that matters in the history books.

budbarrybob
1/8/2010, 01:20 PM
[OFF TOPIC]What the hell is Yoko Ono doing crocheting blindfolded?![/OFF TOPIC]

Might as well be blindfolded... have you heard her sing??

meoveryouxinfinity
1/8/2010, 01:28 PM
I just laugh when they say "We would've won with McCoy." I just reply "You would've lost with Bradford."

sooner59
1/8/2010, 01:33 PM
Off topic:

Colt won the AT&T All-America POY. Of course this is a fan vote and who has more t-shirt fans than the whorns, so it is a mockery anyway, but Suh got shafted again.