1/7/2010, 06:20 PM
Vid Furnished By Crimson Jim
I stole it from him :D

JLEW1818
1/7/2010, 06:22 PM
damnn

CrimsonJim
1/7/2010, 06:44 PM
I found it, shall we say...interesting. What say ye?

NormanPride
1/7/2010, 06:48 PM
Is this anything other than a bunch of whiny kids being annoying and some idiot meatheads pretending they're tough? You see this in every political rally where an opposing opinion group shows up with cameras to ask slanted questions. The guy's even wearing a Christian shirt... way to look impartial.

I'd be more amused if they weren't so gleefully pointing out every push and bump as "assault". That reminds me of kids in elementary school that would kick sand in your face, then scream bloody murder if you pushed them back.

soonerscuba
1/7/2010, 06:52 PM
Um, I made it two minutes. Is it anything more than people arguing about filming or is there some point beyond trying to classify the beliefs of over a billion people into a booth in Michigan?

NormanPride
1/7/2010, 06:53 PM
I have no problem with making one of those "Wow these guys are idiots look at how stupid they are" candid videos. They're always good for a laugh. But this was pathetic! They didn't even get one question off before they were spotted as being dorks with an agenda.

SunnySooner
1/7/2010, 07:24 PM
Can you imagine Muslims being treated like that at a Billy Graham crusade? I think not. You can say they have an agenda, but they were not being disruptive, just attempting to record a discussion. Go to the group's website and read the background on the Arab guy, really interesting. They are attempting to approach the debate from a point of reason and evidence, but the Muslims don't even want to talk to them, cursing and pushing them out of the event. Doesn't speak very well of the "religion of peace" , imo.

olevetonahill
1/7/2010, 08:12 PM
Sunny Nailed It IMO

StoopTroup
1/7/2010, 08:31 PM
I wonder if Martin Luther King had that in his Dream?

VeeJay
1/9/2010, 12:41 PM
Cat Stevens needs to be recruited as the Spokesman for the Religion of Peace.

Or something.

Chuck Bao
1/9/2010, 04:38 PM
Can you imagine Muslims being treated like that at a Billy Graham crusade? I think not. You can say they have an agenda, but they were not being disruptive, just attempting to record a discussion. Go to the group's website and read the background on the Arab guy, really interesting. They are attempting to approach the debate from a point of reason and evidence, but the Muslims don't even want to talk to them, cursing and pushing them out of the event. Doesn't speak very well of the "religion of peace" , imo.

I don't know. It seemed highly disruptive to me. When someone repeatedly says that they don't want to be on camera, is it disruptive to keep filming? Most of you deplore Michael Moore and he gets frog marched off of the property fairly often and he is doing it to public figures that actually have an influence, not to people at a street fair.

Even at a street fair on a public street, there are good reasons why one should not film without someone’s permission. If there is a pretty girl in a bikini on a public beach and a camera guy keeps chasing after her to take pictures and post them on the interweb is that not an invasion of privacy?

If you attended a Billy Graham Crusade, I doubt you would like to be ambushed with a camera crew asking very pointed questions on why Christianity hates women and homosexuals. Wouldn't it be much better to have a discussion with a religious leader agreeing to a filmed interview?

In my opinion, that vid was pretty deplorable. I have to add that I respect all faiths and religions, but I most certainly couldn't abide by living in a muslim country.

olevetonahill
1/9/2010, 04:42 PM
Chuck
IMHO
Looked to me like the Camera dudes were seein just how far they could go before they pised em off
Also IMHO it wasnt very far .

Chuck Bao
1/9/2010, 04:53 PM
Chuck
IMHO
Looked to me like the Camera dudes were seein just how far they could go before they pised em off
Also IMHO it wasnt very far .

Olevet, true that. They were obviously trying to push it. Personally, I would run as far and as fast as my short fat legs would carry me away from a camera and a youtube post.

jkjsooner
1/10/2010, 12:06 AM
The thing that stood out to me was that the security girl had a nice little body.

Chuck Bao
1/10/2010, 12:13 AM
The thing that stood out to me was that the security girl had a nice little body.

Serious question here, would you date a muslim girl?

jkjsooner
1/10/2010, 12:19 AM
Serious question here, would you date a muslim girl?

Assuming I wasn't married I'd still say probably not. That doesn't mean I don't find some hot. Some of the young Persion girls can be really cute. Plus, I find the ones that dress more western to be intriguing just because of the taboo side of it.

There was a Peter Jennings show on the Iranian Revolution. (It was his version of the 20th century.) Anyway at one point they showed women in Iran (pre revolution) in a nightlife area wearing really tight / bright colored pants. I found it extremely interesting due to how different it was to the modern Iran.

Crucifax Autumn
1/10/2010, 01:06 AM
They get me all worked up when they flash their ankle.

Curly Bill
1/10/2010, 01:11 AM
Damn son, you too? There is something about a well-shaped ankle. ;)

Crucifax Autumn
1/10/2010, 02:37 AM
Clinton always liked the cankles on the chubby Persians.

StoopTroup
1/10/2010, 09:00 AM
When someone continues to film you and indeed they are invading your privacy...you should document it and then get a restraining order is my guess. You probably shouldn't turn goons on him while he's filming you. Wonder if the camera guy has thought about sueing them all or at the very least accepting the outcome of his own actions while filing assault charges? The camera crew might not have acted properly if the Street Fair had proper permits to hold the event. I'm not sure...but if the Fair was legit...they might have the right to at least ask you to quit filming and to leave. Taking whacks at you while doing it? I think they made themselves look very bad.