PDA

View Full Version : BCS National Title Thread: #1 Alabama vs #2 Texas

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4

Jacie
1/7/2010, 10:08 PM
GG tried to pull the 300 lb. guy down but couldn't hold on. He went to the sideline and hung his head. Does that chick with curly hair seem to stick close to him? Still a half to play but does anyone, sa*et fan or coach think they can come back from 18 points down?

swardboy
1/7/2010, 10:08 PM
So, anyone still want a running QB?

OUbasketball4life
1/7/2010, 10:09 PM
Man, am I started to feel bad for Texas??? Umm, not really they didn't feel bad for us...But I do hope that nothing is wrong with Colt tough break for the kid I really feel bad from him...Mack...not so much!

Tiptonsooner
1/7/2010, 10:09 PM
Man, I really feel bad for Gilbert, though. And Colt. I want Texas to lose, but not like this.

I hate it for Colt, but Texas can lose every game until the end of time and that would be fine.

boomersooner2001
1/7/2010, 10:10 PM
Oh. My. God.

'Nough said

I can hear it now....all through this upcoming spring and summer, and into next year, "Yeah 'Bama won, but only 'cause ol Colty got hurt." I say BS, the Tide would dominate with Colt, VY, and Ricky Williams on the field tonight.

(And, just maybe it's just the cold brew talking)

Soonerus
1/7/2010, 10:10 PM
Texas fans who went to LA...BAWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

StoopTroup
1/7/2010, 10:11 PM
I bet the whorn band is really good. lol

JLEW1818
1/7/2010, 10:12 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

okay i'm done for now

JLEW1818
1/7/2010, 10:13 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

okay i'm done for now

TUSooner
1/7/2010, 10:16 PM
"Precious" will be back in the 2d half.

sooner518
1/7/2010, 10:16 PM
did anyone else think that Lee Corso sounds completely wasted on that last segment??

UTsucks
1/7/2010, 10:18 PM
45-6 BOOK IT ITS OVER!

GO HOME UT LET THE CRYING BEING!

instigator
1/7/2010, 10:19 PM

okay i'm done for now

No! Keep going!

TUSooner
Nightmare scenario unfolding: "Precious" McCoy comes back into the game and Gushberger gushes ad nauseam about his manly toughness and dedication for playing through his injury. Meanwhile, Texas wins due to Saban's pre-game lobotomy.

I hope I'm as wrong as I usually am.

sooneron
Yay! Time for the faggoty gingerbread marching band!

sooner13f
1/7/2010, 10:20 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Man! You beat me to it!

Judge Smails
did anyone else think that Lee Corso sounds completely wasted on that last segment??

He had a stroke, but I loved how he was ripping them for such a stupid play call..

mightysooner
Texas is getting the buttsex.

ocsooner

He is sluring as a result of his stroke this past summer. Kind of sad - he really shouldn't be doing live sports comentating. He should be writing articles or something like that (not like he would sound intelligent there either, but he never really has).

instigator
1/7/2010, 10:21 PM
Tried to go to hornfans and got this:

"Football doesn't build character. It eliminates the weak ones."

sooneron
I just heard from a friend that UT "fans" are starting to leave.

SoonerBacker
"Precious" will be back in the 2d half.

If Colt does caome back in the second half, that Tide D will be all over his arse!

bent rider
1/7/2010, 10:24 PM
Is Mack Brown lobbying for a do-over right now??

http://jtaplin.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/tonya-harding.jpg

Judge Smails
WHERE IS THE PENALTY ON GILBERT FOR TAKING HIS HELMET OFF ON THE FIELD?!?!?!?!

That #57 was throwing the ball (badly) to the ref on the sideline. That shouldn't have be a penalty.

That's what Sabin was yelling about.

Didn't matter in the end though......

instigator
He is sluring as a result of his stroke this past summer. Kind of sad - he really shouldn't be doing live sports comentating. He should be writing articles or something like that (not like he would sound intelligent there either, but he never really has).

It's strange. I didn't notice this much all year and now it sounds very bad. When did this happen?

sooneron
Yeah, this game would not be much different if he had lasted. the difference is the Tide's last TD.

SunnySooner
I'm seeing lots of internet chatter that Ponyboy has a broken collarbone, I'll see if I can find some confirmation, but it looks doubtful he'll be back.

ocsooner
1/7/2010, 10:25 PM
Yay! Time for the faggoty gingerbread marching band!

They do look like they are in better shape than the Bama band. Not that I would look that good in a uniform, but I have the good sense to stay off the field!!

Sirus
1/7/2010, 10:26 PM
Nebraska would have been a better matchup.

sooneron
1/7/2010, 10:27 PM

Dude, have you watched a New Year's eve special, lately?

Lee is way ahead of the game. It's not like he's calling the game.

KC//CRIMSON
1/7/2010, 10:27 PM
No mercy, Saban. Bury these *uckers.

JLEW1818
1/7/2010, 10:28 PM
DAMMIT 1 MORE TIME ??

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ndpruitt03
Broken Collarbone for McCoy

swardboy
I remember Sam going down at TTech and Joey Halzle making a good game of it....and didn't we just lose by one point to BYU when Sam went down early?

Maybe we don't give Stoops and company enough props for how our backup QB's are prepared.

sooneron
Colt needs to think about Big whatshisname falling on him...

ocsooner
1/7/2010, 10:29 PM
It's strange. I didn't notice this much all year and now it sounds very bad. When did this happen?

I read an article in the Oklahoman at the beginning of the season. They said that he is writing all of his comments beforehand, and reading them off a prompter because he can't think about what he is going to say, and get it out without stopping a whole lot. they said that every once in a while, he slurs, but is getting better (apparently, he still does when he gets worked up).

I guess they still think he can string a thought together since he can write them out, but in a business where you have to speak clearly, I think it's time for him to hang it up.

sooneron
1/7/2010, 10:29 PM
No mercy, Saban. Bury these *uckers.

http://www.cobra-kai.com/SweepTheLeg.jpg

Soonerus
1/7/2010, 10:30 PM
A full half of humiliation for the Horns...priceless...

KiiDSooNER
Colt isn't coming back.

ouwasp
well, I'm enjoying the game with my Dad........he's hasn't called Texas "we"...:) .........in fact, he said "Now Texas knows how we felt..."

Judge Smails

COME EARLY, BE LOUD, STAY LA... LEAVE EARLY

Jacie
1/7/2010, 10:31 PM
This one gets ugly and don't look for Saban to call off the dogs no matter how bad.

instigator
BAMA!!!!

Soonerus
Texas relying solely on its ground game to comeback...BAWHAHAHAHAHA...

olevetonahill
1/7/2010, 10:32 PM

Typical :texan: Fans LOL
wonder is Lid one of em :D

sooneron
Gilbert just got lucky

bent rider
Mack just phoned in an order for a wall stencil:
2009 National Champions*

Soonerus
1/7/2010, 10:33 PM
Is Gilbert cross eyed ???

JLEW1818

:D :D :D :D :D

Judge Smails
Which game was that where Mack took a knee right before the half because he had the "momentum"?

The 63-14 game?

StoopTroup
1/7/2010, 10:34 PM
They are already making texcuses.....lol

instigator
Mack just phoned in an order for a wall stencil:
2009 National Champions*

Can you blame him? :texan:

Judge Smails
Bama smells blood.....

Tiptonsooner
If not, he will be before it's over..

sooneron

He said that he counted about 3 dozen at one moment.

Sooner Eclipse
I guess they still think he can string a thought together since he can write them out, but in a business where you have to speak clearly, I think it's time for him to hang it up.

They still employ Lou Holtz and they hired him that way.

swardboy

I used to squint like that before i got glasses, it made things a little clearer...he might have a vision problem and not know it.

ocsooner
1/7/2010, 10:35 PM
If this were just about any other team (except uSUC or the fighting tebows), it would be sad, yet this.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Jacie
Which game was that where Mack took a knee right before the half because he had the "momentum"?

The 63-14 game?

Chrissy was quarterbacking that game . . .

Judge Smails
Do you think the cornhusker nation is loving this too?

SoonerMom2
I remember Sam going down at TTech and Joey Halzle making a good game of it....and didn't we just lose by one point to BYU when Sam went down early?

Maybe we don't give Stoops and company enough props for how our backup QB's are prepared.

Gilbert has played this year in mop up duty but the first time Landry Jones played was in the BYU game so I give it up to Stoops for getting his young guy ready just in case!

Shuffle pass was one dumb play call by Texas which I loved when the big guy scored from Alabama!

Soonerus
Gilbert on the stat sheet with one tackle...nice...

TMcGee86
1/7/2010, 10:36 PM
sweet jebus bama, have you never seen a screen on 3rd and 25 before???

idiots.

ocsooner
1/7/2010, 10:36 PM
They still employ Lou Holtz and they hired him that way.

Nobody every accused ESPN of being smart or hiring competent commentators. You certainly won't hear it from me!

instigator
1/7/2010, 10:37 PM
Tech needs to ignore this D coordinator.

JLEW1818
hey yall,

does Gilbert kinda remind yall of a right handed Chris Simms? :D:D:D

Soonerus
Bama defense is just too good for anything to happen for Texas...

sooneron
We win 3 of the next 4 RRSOs. Book it!

instigator
Go idiot!

sooner59
1/7/2010, 10:38 PM
Somebody just ran on the field! This is hilarious!!!

E-Town
That was Mack Brown running on the field.

ocsooner
Remove an idiot??? Are they getting rid of the entire saxet team???

Sooner Eclipse
Streaker?

Petro-Sooner
WAHOO

AzianSooner
Go Horn Idiot

sooneron
hey yall,

No, he's not that good. :texan:

Judge Smails
Was that Colt running on the field???

instigator
hey yall,

I sure hope so!

SoonerDood
1/7/2010, 10:39 PM
did I miss the halftime chat with Saban? Or did Mack get both of them? The hype and coverage of this game has been so one-sided?

soonerloyal
Okay, I know this marks me as Teh Bitch...but the Burnt Orange Polyester Band playing "Beef - It's what's for Dinner"* alongside a very , ummm, Reubenesque twirler? I'm cleaning soda off my keyboard and my remote control.

*Yeah, yeah, I know my classical music; it's from "Rodeo"...but, still. LMAO.

BoomerSooner, esq.
Hahaha. Some tx fan thought it was 2005 and they just beat suc

sooneron
1/7/2010, 10:40 PM
Of course, Gardere looked like shat against everyone but us!

Soonerus
1/7/2010, 10:43 PM
As much fun as this is, I feel sorry for Colt, good kid...

Sooner Eclipse
1/7/2010, 10:43 PM
No, he's not that good. :texan:

Chance Mock good?

olevetonahill
1/7/2010, 10:44 PM
He said that he counted about 3 dozen at one moment.

LOve it
Here Lid , here Lid
Ya goofy arsehole :D

ocsooner
colt is coming back in to be with his team - in pads? I wouldn't think he could get the pads back on with a broken colar bone or a badly hurt shoulder... He didn't look particularly ready to play...

SweetPup1221
Was that Colt running on the field???

It was JLEW!!

instigator
Love these Bud Light commercials. Especially the monster truck one.

sooneron

Sorry is a strong word. "Kinda bad" fits the bill for me.

mightysooner
1/7/2010, 10:45 PM
Do the whorns not have any backup QB's that aren't a true freshmen?

ndpruitt03
did I miss the halftime chat with Saban? Or did Mack get both of them? The hype and coverage of this game has been so one-sided?

They interviewed both before HT.

sooneron

Sorry is a strong word. "Kinda bad" fits the bill for me.

olevetonahill
1/7/2010, 10:46 PM

Yup

Judge Smails
1/7/2010, 10:46 PM
What could be wrong with Colt that he is able to move around like he is??

recemp
1/7/2010, 10:48 PM
Greetings to the Sooner Nation. I am a new poster from TideFans.com and have wanted to join this board, but just lurked until now. I was in Norman back in 2002 and was impressed with how cordial the Sooner fans were to my wife and me. Since then, I have cheered for OU (when not playing Alabama) and wish y'all the best of luck in 2010. Hopefully, we will whip the horns tonight. Have a happy new year, Sooners!

We're cordial to everyone that beats the horns. Keep rollin Tide

Tiptonsooner

Bruised mangina

instigator
Shipley just dropped that

bluedogok
Shuffle pass was one dumb play call by Texas which I loved when the big guy scored from Alabama!
Well it would have helped if DWI Monroe...I mean DJ "misdemeanor charge of obstruction of a passageway" (http://www.statesman.com/sports/longhorns/d-j-monroe-s-dwi-charge-dismissed-in-132972.html) Monroe hadn't played hot potato with the ball.

instigator
1/7/2010, 10:49 PM
Shipley just dropped that

Chiles gave up on that one.

Judge Smails
1/7/2010, 10:49 PM
Whatever happened to Chrissie Sims? Is he still in the NFL?

ocsooner
1/7/2010, 10:50 PM

Broken rib? Cracked shoulder blade?

Soonerus
1/7/2010, 10:50 PM
Glad Texas beat us on Gilbert...BAWHAHAHAHAH...........

ocsooner
1/7/2010, 10:51 PM
Glad Texas beat us on Gilbert...BAWHAHAHAHAH...........

Landry >>>>>>>>>> Gilbert

swardboy
1/7/2010, 10:52 PM
All you Tejas recruits...feast your eyes on this debacle.

Jacie
Whorns haven't scored since the first half of the 1st quarter. Think they'll even get in field goal range or are they through scoring?

GG needs a sure-handed roommate to dump the ball off to for those 5-yard gains. He and Shipley just don't have that cosmic connection like Ponyboy and Jordie have.

olevetonahill

Sever Case of NFLITIS
that shat hurts

OK2U
1/7/2010, 10:54 PM
Landry >>>>>>>>>> Gilbert

Bomar >>>>>>>> Gilbert

fadada1
has kindle seen the scoreboard lately? bit excited for an OK tackle.

Skysooner
Wonder if Mack will be no-excuses lol

swardboy
1/7/2010, 10:55 PM
Ok Bama, go into a shell

JLEW1818
boring 2nd half

oh wait.. texas is losing .. lol nvm

Soonerus
Gawd, we need a plane to fly a banner around Austin tomorrow with the final score tonight on it...how sweet...

bluedogok
He was Kyle Orton's backup in Denver....Gilbert has looked better than Simms in his playing time, they brought Orton back in the game with an injured ankle.

instigator
I've been working on the railroad all the live long day....

TMcGee86
1/7/2010, 10:56 PM
okay bama, I get that you are running the clock, but you might want to mix in a first down every now and then.

Soonerus
1/7/2010, 10:57 PM
I've been working on the railroad all the live long day....

very excellent point ...

bluedogok
1/7/2010, 10:57 PM
has kindle seen the scoreboard lately? bit excited for an OK tackle.
Did he go all Johnny Jolly?

sooneron
1/7/2010, 10:58 PM
Colt's nfl future is holding a clipboard for two years.

Soonerus
1/7/2010, 10:59 PM
Trust me if Colt could play at all, he would be in there....

ocsooner
Sever Case of NFLITIS
that shat hurts

Guess you hit that one on the head.

TMcGee86
man, how stupid will whorn nation feel if it turns out to be a sprain of the AC joint.

Just looking at their faces tomorrow will almost make this season worthwhile.

almost.

sooneron
1/7/2010, 11:00 PM
Boooooorrrrring!

JLEW1818
1/7/2010, 11:00 PM
Come on T Sips (and people that bought Longhorn shirts at Academy), bring in your "We're only getting pounded because our QB is out" excuses and I will reply "You certainly sound a lot like Baylor fans."

from my aggy buddy

Judge Smails
1/7/2010, 11:01 PM
Does that QB not know he can THROW THE BALL AWAY??

DUH????

sooneron
Sergio hits bama qbs like apartment buildings!

instigator
mckelroy is teh suck!!

bluedogok
Kindle hit McElroy like an apartment :pop:

FaninAma
Not impressed with Bama's offense at all.

Judge Smails
1/7/2010, 11:02 PM
Is Mike Gundy calling plays for both teams now??

fadada1
i feel like i'm watching kevin wilson and chuck long battle for suckiest play calling.

Jacie
Gilby line: 4-22-2 for 48 yards

sooneron
Chuck Long is in da hizzouse!!!

JLEW1818

greatness

boomerborn79
1/7/2010, 11:03 PM
Gilbert= chrissy sims can't wait to beat him.

Breadburner
Does this dingleberry not know how to throw the ball away.......

Soonerus
Announcers begging for a Texas break because it is such a sucky game...

SoonerDood
1/7/2010, 11:04 PM
Mack defending strategies that don't make sense, Greg Davis in a fetal position, Texas WRs jawing at the DBs and officials, Dlinemen who celebrate after making a routine play....is this 2002 or 2010?

JLEW1818
Announcers begging for a Texas break because it is such a sucky game...

lol, but it aint too sucky for us to watch! :D :D

fadada1
first offense to actually try... gets a free coke.

sooneron
greatness

I'm sorry, but what?:confused:

Soonerus
1/7/2010, 11:05 PM
Texas only play...bubble screen and bama is vulnerable to it..

TMcGee86
now bama's just hissin me off.

third and long morans. figure it out.

Jacie
Mackleroy is playing like George Plimpton (as portrayed by Alan Alda) in the movie Paper Lion.

soonerboy
1/7/2010, 11:06 PM
does alabama not know that the only pass this ****** can throw is a damn wide reciever screen???

chad
Ruptured spleen after a big hit, he finished the game and almost died in the hospital (if I remember right). He's been a back-up ever since, currently with Denver.

redhawk49
Me thinks they are BOTH running the clock. 3 and out 3 and out 3 and out.....

SoonerDood
Texas QB is 6'4" and he's had how many passes deflected?

ocsooner
I can hear it now... "and we might have a game!!!" Shut up mush

instigator
Bama might want to score again now.

sooneron
Gat pulling Gilbert's nephew got left...

Soonerus
Bama needs to quit being so darn conservative on offense...

TMcGee86
this is not cool.

recemp
TD Texas Woke me up

boomerborn79
I must say Landry>Gilberto.

fadada1
1/7/2010, 11:07 PM
well, crap.

JLEW1818
life...

now bama actually gets field position

sooneron

You were a little late

soonerboy
previous statement retracted...f***

OUinFLA
1/7/2010, 11:08 PM
Mushberger - "Texas can do nothing against Bama's OUTSTANDING defense............ TOUCHDOWN TEXASS"

instigator
kill me now...

fadada1
I can hear it now... "and we might have a game!!!" Shut up mush

i might neg spek you for even suggesting that.;)

TMcGee86
i freaking knew it, is saban a farking moron, can he not see this sheet coming a mile a way????

Bama sucks. F this.

Soonerus
Bama is beatable...

bluedogok
You were a little late
Damn board lag....of course it's still working unlike some...

sooneron
texas players signaling the wrong direction, heh!

academics, eh Lid?

Leroy Lizard
You are going to hear "Gilbert this" and "Gilbert that" for years. Sorry.

fadada1
1/7/2010, 11:09 PM
hey bama. WAKIE, WAKIE!!!!!

recemp
1/7/2010, 11:09 PM
Hope Bama wakes up too. Without that stupid interception, it'd be a game nom

ocsooner
1/7/2010, 11:10 PM
Ok, so they aren't going to run it anymore, they are going to throw to Shipley every time now. Time for a new defense plan - cover Shipley

SunnySooner
Crap. C'mon Bama, hold 'em!!!! Bama needs to score again, not be so worried about eating the clock.

TMcGee86
Ut just can't understand not having refs on their side. it's painfully obvious how spoiled they are.

sooneron
That last one was NOT DPI.

SoonerDood
sorry Texas your'e not playing with big 12 refs in this game

Sooner Eclipse
1/7/2010, 11:11 PM
thats not a flag anywhere but asstin you pussies.

JLEW1818
MUSBURGER SHUT THE **** UP

KC//CRIMSON
WTF UP, Bama!

sooneron
Ut just can't understand not having refs on their side. it's painfully obvious how spoiled they are.

Kirk doesn't understand it either.

LosAngelesSooner
1/7/2010, 11:12 PM
Is this where the party is? :D

recemp
Time to end this Bama

sooneron
thats not a flag anywhere but asstin you pussies.

Yeah, Dana X's grandson aint calling this one.:texan:

Judge Smails
Alabama blows this and I'm driving tonight to burn down Sabin's house.

OUinFLA
tex offensive line > bamas offensive line

Gilbert has plenty of time to throw, but lacks the skillz tonight to hit his man

instigator
Come on Bama! Lets go!!!

FaninAma
1/7/2010, 11:13 PM
Texas not getting the calls they get by the Big
12 officials.

Jacie
1/7/2010, 11:14 PM

I'll believe it when Ulatoskie gets flagged for holding.

Funny in the first half when whorns were called for throwing a chop block and they related how Mack was upset when his O-line was called for it twice versus the nebbish.

Soonerus
1/7/2010, 11:15 PM
Bama so conservative it's silly...

sooneron
1/7/2010, 11:16 PM
Nice!

Who's slowly getting hammered and what are you having? I'm on to Sam Light.

Leroy Lizard
That was a big first down for Bama

swardboy
Paging Julio Jones...Mr. Jones please,,,,

ocsooner
1/7/2010, 11:17 PM
Throw the ball!!! You have some receivers who can catch the ball!

Judge Smails
Mike Gundy up the middle for one....

Soonerus
LAS, you should be at the game...

ocsooner
Throw the ball!!! You have some receivers who can catch the ball!

Ok, maybe not.

sooneron
McElroy needs some Jesus Eye black...

bluedogok
1/7/2010, 11:18 PM
Kirk doesn't understand it either.
What he was talking about was a pro rule, you don't have to "find the ball" in college.

Soonerus
nice....

sooneron
A penalty on texass!!!??? No way!!!

instigator
1/7/2010, 11:19 PM
Mckelroy is teh suck1

Jacie
Did they say earlier that Mackleroy was considering Tech before deciding on Bama? No way he could have played QB for Leach.

TMcGee86
LOL, welcome to our world texas, sucks playing against the boys in black and white don't it?

sooneron
What he was talking about was a pro rule, you don't have to "find the ball" in college.

I know, he just sounded perplexed that UT wasn't getting what they "deserve" because they're texas.

Judge Smails
1/7/2010, 11:20 PM
Victimized. I'll victimize you Mushmouth...

ocsooner
Mack can't believe they would call that on saxet!! His agreement says they only call it on teams playing AGAINST him.

instigator
hald bama

instigator
1/7/2010, 11:21 PM
PF UT. Love it!!!

Judge Smails
DAYUM

sooneron
oops

OK2U
loose composure in 3...2...1...

Soonerus
1/7/2010, 11:22 PM
Muschamp might have to be put in a straight jacket...bawhahahahha....

sooneron
Lol Mack!

Judge Smails
MACK TOOK A KNEE!!!

FaninAma
That a way Serg.

instigator
**** Texas!!

TMcGee86
Gag bama sux. Do they have any other plays besides RB up the middle.

We would have demolished both these teams with gresh and sam.

what a horrible year. :(

ocsooner
Mack doesn't know how to tie his shoe. Those double knots are hard to get out when you don't pull the right string!

Jacie
Every game I see Muschamp on the sideline, I am convinced he is too excitable to be a head coach or at least of good head coach. He reminds me of Dave Wannstedt . . .

Leroy Lizard
1/7/2010, 11:24 PM
Missed FG. Bama is going to give it away. I'm not sure which team has the QB advantage at this point.

instigator
**** Dwayne Wade!!

Jacie
Eleven minutes to play and an 11-point game . . .

Tiptonsooner
1/7/2010, 11:25 PM
They shoulda played field position there, instead of FG.

swardboy
1/7/2010, 11:26 PM
Hey, Julio....you should've gone to a school that actually has qb's that can throw.

Judge Smails
These QB's are making Zac look good

E-Town
http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll122/e-town_/shipley.jpg

Whaaaa! :D :D

LosAngelesSooner
1/7/2010, 11:27 PM
LAS, you should be at the game...No way. I can't be around that many Texas fans without getting into a fight. I'm old enough to know my personal issues by now.

sooneron
Radio looks like Isaac hayes.

ocsooner
Vince is too cool to talk to colt. Is he wearing shades because he's stoned or something?

soonerloyal
A friend of mine (who is NO sports fan) just texted to me: "Muschamp to Tech".

O.M.G. :pop:

Soonerus
1/7/2010, 11:28 PM
Bama do not puke on a gift-wrapped present...

SoonerShark
If somebody already wrote this I apologize...Vince Young looks like Isaac Hayes...Hot Buttered Soul....Shaft...Chef on South Park.

instigator
Hey, Julio....you should've gone to a school that actually has qb's that can throw.

This!!

S008NER
1/7/2010, 11:31 PM
Lots of sandbagging going on in that bama pressbox.

Leroy Lizard
1/7/2010, 11:31 PM
Bama needs to stop them here.

instigator
1/7/2010, 11:32 PM
That's a shame.

TMcGee86
1/7/2010, 11:33 PM
holy freaking crap bama, shipley is all they got, figure that out naokplzthx.

instigator
Come on bama!!1

recemp
Boise St is No. 1

Judge Smails
Gilbert and Shipley are roommates

Sooner Eclipse
hint to Bama - SHUT DOWN SHIPLEY

instigator
1/7/2010, 11:34 PM
Someone needs to cover shipley.

soonerboy
are they gonna f***ing cover shipley???

Soonerus
cover Shipley and its ballgame...geeezzz...

FaninAma
Get somebody in Shipley's grill.

sooner59
Bama wants to give this game a away. They refuse to cover #8.

E-Town
How about a SACK!!!!

instigator
1/7/2010, 11:35 PM
Cover shipley and * has nothing!

SCOUT
Gilbert and Shipley must have become "close" at halftime.

Denton_Sooner
You have to be kidding me...

instigator
WTF?!

TMcGee86
you have got to be kidding me.

Boise or TCU would beat both these teams.

recemp
A freshman growing up..."please