PDA

View Full Version : Willie Warren

Collier11
1/7/2010, 01:43 AM
We can all analyze and complain and talk about attitude and getting too down on himself or whatever you want to say but watch this video and it is plain to see what the diff is in Willie's game so far this year

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJL6TB51PDs&feature=player_embedded#

To me it looks like a difference in confidence levels. In that video Willie is having fun, playing hard, playing with lots of confidence and skill, this year he just looks out of it emotionally. What say you?

Boomer.....
1/7/2010, 08:41 AM
He did look like he has swagger and a lot of confidence. He has wanted to be the leader since he got here and now that he has the chance, he is letting it slip by. I don't know if he is afraid or what but something needs to change. You saw flashes of his old self in parts of games this season but then he goes back into his shell.

He still is averaging around 19 ppg which is very respectable but he needs to take control of the game more.

NormanPride
1/7/2010, 11:01 AM
No confidence, no fun, and too anxious. He had times last year where he would take the game over without even trying to. He'd just drive in and make things happen. I think this year he's tried too hard to get fouls rather than just score... It looked like he was starting his jumps further away last year, and nobody was able to get to him.

starrca23
1/7/2010, 09:41 PM
Completely different team...it is harder to play with players that don't know how to play...also, he is the one they are keying on...