PDA

View Full Version : Seriously

oupride
1/6/2010, 06:46 PM
Is it just me or does it seem every time Mack Brown opens his mouth hot air blows out. Do you think he has a clue of the fate that awaits him in the NC? The contrast between Saban's and his demeanor is vast. I predict this game will be over by the middle of the 2nd quarter. Anyone else care to predict when Big Al officially sticks a fork in Bevo?

boomerborn79
1/6/2010, 07:35 PM
Vegas has it at 4 right. I have a feelong its about right. But hope i am so wrong and vegas is too.

oupride
1/6/2010, 08:48 PM
Okay, early second quarter.

boomerborn79
1/6/2010, 09:01 PM
Okay, early second quarter.

I don't know what would be better. A last second field goal for Bama to crush the hearts of those faggots, or a blow out that makes the big twelve look terrible, but we would all feel awesome watching them have their buts drug across the field.

oupride
1/6/2010, 09:15 PM
It will have nothing to do with the big twelve. Did any other big twelve team take catch bullet for the USC loss? No. But the Sooners were disrespected for the next couple of years by the voting coaches.

Crucifax Autumn
1/6/2010, 09:32 PM
It would be funny to see an exact replay of last year's tech game, complete with a flashback of the Crabtree TD.

prrriiide
1/6/2010, 09:36 PM
Vegas has it at 4 right. I have a feelong its about right. But hope i am so wrong and vegas is too.

I'm thinking a 7-10 point win for Bama, but I think the game will not be nearly as close as the scoreboard will lead one to believe. Bama has 5 road graders on the OL, a heisman RB, and a brick wall for a defense. texass has consistently under-performed on offense all season, and their DL, while much better than I thought it wold be, still has not faced an OL with even a ticket to the same ballpark as Bama's.

texass will score on a pick 6, maybe add in a FG or two. texass will be looking for a 4th quarter miracle and will come away empty-handed.

Bama 20
UTerus 13

boomerborn79
1/6/2010, 09:51 PM
To be honest I'm torn. Because it's uterus I want a blow out, but because I don't get football again for 8 months (Ex:spring football) I want a good, close, action packed, overtime loss by uterus. No, now I want a blowout. IDK I'm torn

TXBOOMER
1/6/2010, 09:57 PM
I want to walk in the office Friday a.m. and pour on the pain to all of my bandwagon whorn co-workers. If Bama loses I seriously may have to resign. I want a genuine aZZ Kicking.

Crucifax Autumn
1/6/2010, 09:58 PM
Mack just acts kinda weird when his buttplug slips out of prime position.

prrriiide
1/6/2010, 09:59 PM
I want to walk in the office Friday a.m. and pour on the pain to all of my bandwagon whorn co-workers. If Bama loses I seriously may have to resign. I want a genuine aZZ Kicking.

Here...bookmark this for your computer speakers:

http://fightmusic.com/mp3/sec/Alabama__Yea_Alabama__short.mp3

boomerborn79
1/6/2010, 10:14 PM
It will have nothing to do with the big twelve. Did any other big twelve team take catch bullet for the USC loss? No. But the Sooners were disrespected for the next couple of years by the voting coaches.

No but, a Bama blowout would make the big twelve look weak against the sec with three big losses head-to-head. Just sayin

TXBOOMER
1/6/2010, 10:22 PM
Here...bookmark this for your computer speakers:

http://fightmusic.com/mp3/sec/Alabama__Yea_Alabama__short.mp3

I got an error message do you have another link??

TXBOOMER
1/6/2010, 10:23 PM
No but, a Bama blowout would make the big twelve look weak against the sec with three big losses head-to-head. Just sayin

F the Big 12! I'm a Sooner Fan.

King Barry's Back
1/6/2010, 10:28 PM

Well, I'm not sure what your saying.

Florida didn't blow us out. In fact we played them very close. Did we gain any respect from doing that? Did the Big XII? Not that I could see.

I think the Big XII was weak this year, and I think TX was lucky to limp through a surprisingly soft schedule undefeated.

Therefore, I have no trouble hoping for a humiliating beat down to be heaped up on the horns, one that it will take years to overcome.

Curly Bill
1/6/2010, 10:41 PM
Count me in as another who could give a crapper what the Big 12 looks like.

I absolutely do not understand any sort of conference loyalty.

I'm a Sooner fan and F the rest of em!

Crucifax Autumn
1/6/2010, 10:48 PM
Conference loyalty is one thing, wishing anything but major fail on the asshat whorns is another.

Curly Bill
1/6/2010, 10:58 PM
Conference loyalty is one thing, wishing anything but major fail on the asshat whorns is another.

How come asshat gets none of these *****?

Partial Qualifier
1/6/2010, 11:04 PM
I don't know what would be better. A last second field goal for Bama to crush the hearts of those faggots, or a blow out that makes the big twelve look terrible, but we would all feel awesome watching them have their buts drug across the field.

This,

and this.

Boomer_Sooner_sax
1/6/2010, 11:27 PM

Amen to this. No conference loyalty when it comes to Texas or OSU.

MyT Oklahoma
1/7/2010, 01:12 AM
Seriously? Well yeah I would love to see a serious blowout of epic proportions but I would settle for Bama 35.. * 14.

In other words I am all for supporting our Big 12 Conference dear southern neighbors just as much as they supported us last year. :cool:

Roll Tide Roll.

P.S. F U Texas.

prrriiide
1/7/2010, 03:33 AM
I got an error message do you have another link??

Go here:

http://fightmusic.com/sec.html

and click "Yea Alabama (short version)

soonerborn30
1/7/2010, 07:37 AM
I don't get the conference thing either. I mean, everybody agrees that the $EC, $EC, $EC thing is dumb, right? I hope they get beat so bad it knocks their program back to 1996.

Rammer Jammer Yellow Hammer
Give 'Em Hell, Alabama
Roll Tide Roll!!!

Crucifax Autumn
1/7/2010, 07:57 AM
If Baylor was going for their first MNC I'd maybe go conference...texass...Nope.

soonerhubs
1/7/2010, 08:19 AM
Well, I blame the Big 12 for rigging it to get Herpes and his team in the big game, so Dan Beebe and company have zero loyalty from me. I still find it beyond laughable that the Big 12 talks about being good sports, yet they blatantly cheat and call anyone who questions them stupid.

TXBOOMER
1/7/2010, 08:19 AM
Go here:

http://fightmusic.com/sec.html

and click "Yea Alabama (short version)

Thanks!

goingoneight
1/7/2010, 09:21 AM
W's win Red River Recruiting battles.

Especially W's for crystal footballs.

MyT Oklahoma
1/7/2010, 01:32 PM