PDA

View Full Version : Confrence Bowl Records

sooneredaco
1/6/2010, 12:05 AM
Does anybody know where I can find the bowl records by conference? I'm having trouble finding it online. I'm just curious to see how the Big 12 is doing thus far.

Collier11
1/6/2010, 01:00 AM
I think the Big 12 is 4-3

Osu lost
OU won
A&m lost
Tech won
Neb won
Iowa st won
Mizzou lost

PDXsooner
1/6/2010, 01:43 AM
here: http://www.philsteele.com/Blogs/2010/Jan10/DBJan05.html

Big 12 4-3 ( game left)
SEC 5-4 (1 game left)
Big Ten 4-3
Pac 10 2-5
BIg East 4-2

WA. Sooner
1/6/2010, 03:20 AM
So texass is going to make the Big 12 the same as WAC after they loose

Leroy Lizard
1/6/2010, 04:06 AM
I was under the impression that they were already loose... or at least their girlfriends.

adoniijahsooner
1/6/2010, 04:35 AM
I was under the impression that they were already loose... or at least their girlfriends.

You know how normal it is for people to use loose, so loosely? If it keeps up, I may lose my mind.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
1/6/2010, 09:54 AM
SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC...GO BAMMER!!!

King Barry's Back
1/6/2010, 11:44 AM
Who to root for? Who to root for?

Let's see -- I like Bama. A classic football power, with traditions equal to and similar to ours. Another of the "bluest of the blue bloods."

Versus the Spawn of Satan.

Guess I'll go with Bama.

And Bama doesn't have Old Yellow Teef, neider.

TUSooner
1/6/2010, 12:02 PM
I pulled for Texas once this decade; that's enough.

soonerloyal
1/6/2010, 12:13 PM
I pulled for Texas once in this century; that's enough.

Fixed.

A-M
1/6/2010, 12:19 PM

I agree!!! BAMA all the way.:)

goingoneight
1/6/2010, 12:20 PM
This SEC thing is nowhere in the same universe as the hard-on everyone in the sports world had for USC in 2005.

... and TGWWDNSO made it a little easier to let :mack: have a cheer or two.

Then the country became littered with burnt-orange for nearly four years now. Half-witted bandwagon fans tossed out their Miami, FSU, USC, and OU gear for Longhorn shat. Sorry if I don't mind the SEC winning a 4th consecutive MNC to shut them up.

Even though I'm doubting it's gonna happen knowing Texas's luck and influence on officiating.

soonerchris
1/7/2010, 12:58 AM
I'm pulling for bama. They have nothing to loose er lose!!!

TXBOOMER
1/7/2010, 08:22 AM

When and Why?

OUinFLA
1/7/2010, 08:38 AM
When and Why?
to protect the 47 game winning streak.
I think as it turns out, if suc had beat tx in the MNC, then suc had a great chance to surpass the 47 game streak.
as it turns out suc lost the next year to Stanford( I think) and would have fallen a game or two short of the streak.
on the other hand, with the 47 game record in sight, suc might have played that game better and we would have lost that bragging right.
I pulled for tx that same year for the same reason.

once is enough.

SoonerBorn
1/7/2010, 04:01 PM
I rooted for the defense that entire game. I'd have been happy if they would have given up due to exhaustion after several days with a 0-0 tie. As it was, Texas won the game with a controversial call, as I remember. Second best outcome, I thought.

Tonight, ROLL TIDE!

rawlingsHOH
1/7/2010, 04:13 PM
to protect the 47 game winning streak.
I think as it turns out, if suc had beat tx in the MNC, then suc had a great chance to surpass the 47 game streak.
as it turns out suc lost the next year to Stanford( I think) and would have fallen a game or two short of the streak.
on the other hand, with the 47 game record in sight, suc might have played that game better and we would have lost that bragging right.
I pulled for tx that same year for the same reason.

once is enough.

Not exactly how it happened.

USC had a 34 game winning streak, lost to Texas. Then lost to Oregon State the next year, which theoretically would have been game 42, had they beaten Texas. They also lost to UCLA, in what would have been game 47, if they hadn't lost to Texas and OSU.

badger
1/7/2010, 05:16 PM
I pulled for Texas once in this millenium; that's enough.

Final fixage.

JLEW1818
1/7/2010, 05:16 PM
Badger, u start drinking yet?

TopDawg
1/7/2010, 05:20 PM

Was it against Arkansas on Tuesday or Texas A&M Corpus Christi on the 2nd? Or were you pulling for their women's basketball team?