PDA

View Full Version : At Wal-Greens Today

SicEmBaylor
1/5/2010, 09:12 PM
I saw an OSU branded Snuggie. O-M-G.

If they had them in OU then they must have been sold out.

I wish they would change their logo. That one they currently use looks like it belongs one of those horrible logos that some small local businesses come up with that are just blech...

Crucifax Autumn
1/5/2010, 09:27 PM
I love how on the most recent commercial they claim those things are great for keeping warm at sporting events. Can you imagine how dorky someone would look with one on at a football game? Azzkicking in waiting.

SicEmBaylor
1/5/2010, 09:29 PM
I love how on the most recent commercial they claim those things are great for keeping warm at sporting events. Can you imagine how dorky someone would look with one on at a football game? Azzkicking in waiting.

Yep, there's no way in hell I'd go to a game with a bozo wearing a Snuggie. I think my Aunt came close to getting me one for Christmas, because she called me up and wanted to know if I liked them...I gave her a pretty definitive no.

Crucifax Autumn
1/5/2010, 10:03 PM
You'd look pretty funny with a Snuggie AND a tin foil hat!

Frozen Sooner
1/5/2010, 10:10 PM
They have Crimson Tide ones all over the place here.

btk108
1/5/2010, 10:13 PM
I saw JLEW wearing one at the OU-OSU game....something about "commando" and "freedom of movement"

btk108
1/5/2010, 10:14 PM
wait...check that...he said "easy access"

bluedogok
1/5/2010, 11:36 PM
They actually had some OU, OSU, aTm and Tech Snuggies at one down here in South Austin.

SicEmBaylor
1/5/2010, 11:40 PM
I'm going to disown Baylor if they ever license such a product. I don't think I have to worry though because Baylor's marketing department has traditionally been a major fail-fest.

BajaOklahoma
1/5/2010, 11:49 PM
So I guess the idea for a "Snuggie-Out" isn't going to fly?

yermom
1/6/2010, 02:12 AM
saw a few at the Sun Bowl

those things don't seem like they'd block the wind for ****