PDA

View Full Version : Ronnell's been bringing the pain for a long time!

SunnySooner
1/5/2010, 12:48 PM
This made me LMAO!!! Can't wait to watch him next year, what a hitter.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyvFr6ib5JA

Boomer.....
1/5/2010, 12:54 PM
He's a hard hitting mofo. Wort is supposed to be a "light em up" kind of guy also. Hopefully we are looking at a more smashmouth type D in the near future.

boomersooner28
1/5/2010, 12:55 PM
Oh. My. Gawd. I was tellin a buddy last week that I'm not sure how he didn't kill someone last year in high school ball. He must have messed some kids up.

SunnySooner
1/5/2010, 12:57 PM
Yeah, I was bummed about Wort this year, hopefully since his injury was in August, he will be healthy and ready to go for this season. If the 2 of them continue to hit like that, they will have some offenses scared **** less.

kustang619
1/5/2010, 01:22 PM
That hit reminding me of myself as a high school football player.... No....Not really... :D

boomersooner28
1/5/2010, 01:31 PM
That hit reminding me of myself as a high school football player.... No....Not really... :D

I was gonna say....which end of the hit? ;)

badger
1/5/2010, 01:42 PM
Lots of proud folks in Dewar after the Sun Bowl, I bet.

See folks, this is what happens when you actually have solid recruiting and not just rely on how many stars some high school athlete has attached to their name. How in the heck did we find an 8-man player from a 900-ish population town in Oklahoma?!

SoonerAtKU
1/5/2010, 01:42 PM
My favorite part is how he just walks away afterward, knowing that the other guy isn't going to be back around his end of the field.

SunnySooner
1/5/2010, 01:48 PM
My favorite part is how he just walks away afterward, knowing that the other guy isn't going to be back around his end of the field.

I know, hilarious, he knows he's a stud!!! I love the comment there on the side, "I can't believe Josh is still alive." :D :D :D

setem
1/5/2010, 01:52 PM
Man that reminds me of when I was in the 9th grade. We had a kid on our team who had no regard for anyone's safety even his own and he would hit like a damn mac truck. We were playing another junior high, he was on punt coverage and Brad times it perfectly and smashed the guy fielding the ball and knocked himself out cold. They carted him off the field and at half time I see him sitting on the trainers table and it looked like he was crying like a little girl. I asked him if he was ok and he talked to me like he was upbeat and happy but he had tears streaming down his face. The hit caused his tear glands to stay open it made him look like he was balling. One of the crazier things I have ever seen happen in football.

Wishboned
1/5/2010, 04:04 PM
I used to play football on that field.

I never hit anybody that hard.

NormanPride
1/5/2010, 04:39 PM
Sure looks like a DE to me. :rolleyes:

R. Lewis will tear people apart.

85sooners
1/5/2010, 04:50 PM
:pop:

OU-HSV
1/5/2010, 08:59 PM
Wow!
Yeah he lit up those return guys Stanford had. He's gonna come in handy from here forward.

delhalew
1/5/2010, 09:41 PM
I heart Ronnell.

freshchris05
1/5/2010, 09:55 PM
http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2803215#post2803215

and both threads were late

so last year...