PDA

View Full Version : The girl that cheated on me....UPDATE

SteelClip49
1/5/2010, 12:31 PM
well...after it happened, I forgave her somewhat but not ultimately as I was waiting for Christmas to pass before I ended it with her. I wanted to get something out of it before I left and moved on.

Some of you said to go back and hit it before I ditched it and I did. She thought I was going to stay with her the entire New Years Eve to be with her, watch movies, etc. I told her OU was playing early afternoon and she said it would be best if I missed it because the game is of no importance. That pissed me off. She fails to listen to what I say and gets mad when I tell her no on some things...like staying with her and watching OU instead.

I stayed the night with her on the 30th and we did it a few times and last that morning...soon after she was wanting me to help her move into her new house and stay with her and that's when it went all downhill and I left that day...not talking to her again.

I waited to end it with her because I wanted revenge sex (got it), my christmas presents (cologne, after shave, Atwoods gift card) and the last word :)

She told me if I was not happy being there then leave and I did!!!

She texted me later and said..."I should have known it was just the sex you wanted and nothing else. You are just like all the rest of them." I then said..."It was never about the sex. It was about us but you cheated on me and then broke up with me then decided you wanted to get back together. It was about the sex only after you cheated on me and I just wanted some closure..without words, just me on you and the bed. Mission accomplished!"

I know that sounds bad but damn it felt good. I never did that before in that manner but I must say it was damn good and I felt accomplished!!! I then went home and started watching the Sun Bowl in the early 2nd Quarter. I ended the decade with a BANGING sensation!!!

Frozen Sooner
1/5/2010, 12:33 PM
Dramz.

Gandalf_The_Grey
1/5/2010, 12:41 PM
My favorite moment of all time was when my friend had a girl say "You will never find another girl like me" and he responded with "I would hope not since I am breaking up with you" ;)

SeattleOUstudent
1/5/2010, 12:51 PM
I probably would have responded back to her text with "yep. It was all about the sex after you sexed another guy"

Gandalf_The_Grey
1/5/2010, 12:58 PM
Hope you used protection ;)

OKLA21FAN
1/5/2010, 01:08 PM
SicEm would have near have done this :pop:

soonervegas
1/5/2010, 01:13 PM
If it wasn't pooper it didn't count.....

Tulsa_Fireman
1/5/2010, 01:13 PM
SicEm would be a bridesmaid for the gal.

Gandalf_The_Grey
1/5/2010, 01:27 PM
You people are silly, he would have taken her to Branson ;)

KABOOKIE
1/5/2010, 01:49 PM
Dramz.

That's hilarious coming from someone who has ZERO sex life. :D

Frozen Sooner
1/5/2010, 01:57 PM
That's hilarious coming from someone who has ZERO sex life. :D

Um...OK?

fadada1
1/5/2010, 02:07 PM
BRAVO!!!

"Bitches, man. Bitches."

OKLA21FAN
1/5/2010, 02:14 PM
BRAVO!!!

"Bitches, man. Bitches."
"I gotta jet"

SteelClip49
1/5/2010, 03:04 PM
No regrets at all.

I have you people for amazing insight and comedy, grad school to look forward to, an awesome job with better eye candy to pursue and one hell of a damn good smile!

fadada1
1/5/2010, 03:48 PM
No regrets at all.

I have you people for amazing insight and comedy, grad school to look forward to, an awesome job with better eye candy to pursue and one hell of a damn good smile!

OOOOOOHHHHH, grad school. he's hoping you have to teach a class or two. best way to meet the ladies. or so i'm told.;)

Pricetag
1/5/2010, 05:30 PM
No regrets at all.

So, are you completely done with her now? It's theoretically great to get the grudge sex and all, but if you linger too long, you risk losing control without realizing it. She's probably over at her board now bragging about how she still has you on the hook and caused you to miss the first quarter of the Sun Bowl.

Oldnslo
1/5/2010, 05:41 PM
Step Two:

The Upgrade!

Crucifax Autumn
1/5/2010, 08:15 PM
She's probably over at her board now bragging about how she still has you on the hook and caused you to miss the first quarter of the Sun Bowl.

That or laughing about giving him the clap she picked up while she was cheating!

StoopTroup
1/5/2010, 08:27 PM
I was wondering why I had a boner in the 2nd qtr.

soonerinkaty
1/5/2010, 08:51 PM
Bitches aint SH!T

SicEmBaylor
1/5/2010, 08:57 PM
I really feel like this guy is trying to move in on my territory!

SicEmBaylor
1/5/2010, 08:59 PM
You people are silly, he would have taken her to Branson ;)

My revenge would have been kissing her hand. Take that!

SteelClip49
1/6/2010, 12:37 AM
no fun in that. She needed real punishment and I gave it to her. December 31, 2009 was the end of it and I went out on top...literally!

SicEmBaylor
1/6/2010, 01:09 AM
no fun in that. She needed real punishment and I gave it to her. December 31, 2009 was the end of it and I went out on top...literally!

I had a friend in HS who sort of did the same thing. He had been wanting to break up with her for awhile, but he hadn't slept with her and he knew she was going to put out after prom (so stereotypical). Anyway, she did and literally minutes after the deed was done he broke it off.

The difference though is that she was a sweet girl and he was just an *******.

Fraggle145
1/6/2010, 03:32 AM
I was wondering why I had a boner in the 2nd qtr.

me too. :O

King Barry's Back
1/6/2010, 05:03 AM
OOOOOOHHHHH, grad school. he's hoping you have to teach a class or two. best way to meet the ladies. or so i'm told.;)

Yes it is. It absolutely is.

SteelClip49
1/6/2010, 09:18 AM
I had a friend in HS who sort of did the same thing. He had been wanting to break up with her for awhile, but he hadn't slept with her and he knew she was going to put out after prom (so stereotypical). Anyway, she did and literally minutes after the deed was done he broke it off.

Yeah...that crap doesn't fly with me. Men like that deserve to have their peckers under the guillotine.

Jello Biafra
1/6/2010, 11:39 AM
Yeah...that crap doesn't fly with me. Men like that deserve to have their peckers under the guillotine.

why? because you've never had the opportunity?

badger
1/6/2010, 12:06 PM
boys... :rolleyes:

fadada1
1/6/2010, 01:01 PM
Yes it is. It absolutely is.
i agree. a "friend" (cough, cough, hack, cough) had a lot of fun as a GA.

Red October
1/6/2010, 01:10 PM
Yep, and as soon as you meet a girl, date her, you break up, there will be another one right around the corner. Therefore, dont invest too much emotionally or financially in one girl because there will be another one in the waiting.

XingTheRubicon
1/6/2010, 02:29 PM

Back when I was alive, I was trying to nail this chick who apparently thought sex should be voted on by Congress.

I had spent 8 to 10 hours with her over 2 seperate dates/gatherings so I felt comfortable with moving forward. We were on the couch and I started going greco on her and she bellowed out a firm NO.

She then went into a 30 minute babbling diatribe about her past experience when sex ruined her last relationship. I didn't listen to most of it, just nodding my head and contemplating jumping through the balcony window.

What I did catch is something to the effect of she dated this other dude for THREE YEARS and he "hounded her" <her words, all 3 years and when she finally relented after 3 years of dry humping, he broke up with her on the spot. I mean, dude broke it off, while he was putting his clothes on.

I felt an opportunity was there to be a friend to this girl and perhaps comfort her with some sage advice. I told her, you're blaming the wrong thing for your relationship failing. You think he just wanted sex for 3 years and when he finally got it, he left.

Yeah, she said

He didn't break it off because that's all that he wanted; he broke it off 'cause you made him wait for 3 years and it forced him to resent you.

Well somehow, I convinced her that quick, hardly know you, sex was the way to go since the other way certainly didn't work and we went at it right then and there. I was difficult to focus because I was so impressed with what I had pulled off it was hard to concentrate.

We finished, I gave her a towel, and then I never called her again. I couldn't date anyone that flip-flopped so easily.

Chuck Bao
1/6/2010, 02:33 PM
Back when I was alive, I was trying to nail this chick who apparently thought sex should be voted on by Congress.

I had spent 8 to 10 hours with her over 2 seperate dates/gatherings so I felt comfortable with moving forward. We were on the couch and I started going greco on her and she bellowed out a firm NO.

She then went into a 30 minute babbling diatribe about her past experience when sex ruined her last relationship. I didn't listen to most of it, just nodding my head and contemplating jumping through the balcony window.

What I did catch is something to the effect of she dated this other dude for THREE YEARS and he "hounded her" <her words, all 3 years and when she finally relented after 3 years of dry humping, he broke up with her on the spot. I mean, dude broke it off, while he was putting his clothes on.

I felt an opportunity was there to be a friend to this girl and perhaps comfort her with some sage advice. I told her, you're blaming the wrong thing for your relationship failing. You think he just wanted sex for 3 years and when he finally got it, he left.

Yeah, she said

He didn't break it off because that's all that he wanted; he broke it off 'cause you made him wait for 3 years and it forced him to resent you.

Well somehow, I convinced her that quick, hardly know you, sex was the way to go since the other way certainly didn't work and we went at it right then and there. I was difficult to focus because I was so impressed with what I had pulled off it was hard to concentrate.

We finished, I gave her a towel, and then I never called her again. I couldn't date anyone that flip-flopped so easily.

Heh! Now that is funny.

Collier11
1/6/2010, 03:08 PM
I really feel like this guy is trying to move in on my territory!

Nah, he actually got some, you never do :D

Jello Biafra
1/6/2010, 03:11 PM
Nah, he actually got some, you never do :D

and with a ring size of 4.5 i can just imagine why ;)

Oldnslo
1/6/2010, 03:13 PM

Magnificent story!

OKC-SLC
1/6/2010, 03:20 PM
Back when I was alive ... I couldn't date anyone that flip-flopped so easily.

heh.

BillyBall
1/6/2010, 03:34 PM

That is good stuff...

badger
1/6/2010, 03:35 PM
I told her OU was playing early afternoon and she said it would be best if I missed it because the game is of no importance.

I would feel bad for the girl if it weren't for this... and the whole cheating-on-you aspect.

Aside from that... I re-iterate my previous statement:

Jello Biafra
1/6/2010, 03:56 PM
I would feel bad for the girl if it weren't for this... and the whole cheating-on-you aspect.

Aside from that... I re-iterate my previous statement:

its in our genes. as well as our jeans.

RFH Shakes
1/6/2010, 04:23 PM
I ended the decade with a BANGING sensation!!!

...better than a BURNING sensation! bu-dum bum! :D

StoopTroup
1/6/2010, 08:52 PM
SicEm....

Try this line sometime.

"God has given me a gift. My Father was a surgeon and I'm considering Med School soon as I have this way of helping a girl find her unlimited amount of orgasms with my hands." then when it's right...go on with..."The most beautiful thing after that is actually completeing with a session of slow love making where we become completely engaged as one."

Then...

"I have only had a couple of girl friends in my life and what I am telling you is something I would only tell someone I wanted to give pleasure to as I believe that even if we don't stay together...it will help you take you sex life to a place that will help you one day find the man of your dreams and limit the amount of guys that just want you for a quick Wham Bam Thank You Maam."

I'd like you to think about what I'm telling you and even sleep on it if you like as I think you are special and I am dreaming about the time that we can spend together in a blissfull hour of passion."

Then give he a goodnight kiss or a kiss on her hand if the other seems to weird and then walk her to her door and go Home without banging her.

The next date if she gives you one....don't jump her bones....tell her you're just not ready as you want the night to be a special one for you and her but that she is the one you want to be with and soon.

Then go Home and pleasure yourself for the 30 seconds you probably use on a regular basis.

Do not go more than 3-4 dates before you jump her bones and amke sure you treat her like the beautiful flower she is...no matter how big she is.

YWIA

ST :D

SicEmBaylor
1/6/2010, 09:03 PM
SicEm....

Try this line sometime.

"God has given me a gift. My Father was a surgeon and I'm considering Med School soon as I have this way of helping a girl find her unlimited amount of orgasms with my hands." then when it's right...go on with..."The most beautiful thing after that is actually completeing with a session of slow love making where we become completely engaged as one."

Then...

"I have only had a couple of girl friends in my life and what I am telling you is something I would only tell someone I wanted to give pleasure to as I believe that even if we don't stay together...it will help you take you sex life to a place that will help you one day find the man of your dreams and limit the amount of guys that just want you for a quick Wham Bam Thank You Maam."

I'd like you to think about what I'm telling you and even sleep on it if you like as I think you are special and I am dreaming about the time that we can spend together in a blissfull hour of passion."

Then give he a goodnight kiss or a kiss on her hand if the other seems to weird and then walk her to her door and go Home without banging her.

The next date if she gives you one....don't jump her bones....tell her you're just not ready as you want the night to be a special one for you and her but that she is the one you want to be with and soon.

Then go Home and pleasure yourself for the 30 seconds you probably use on a regular basis.

Do not go more than 3-4 dates before you jump her bones and amke sure you treat her like the beautiful flower she is...no matter how big she is.

YWIA

ST :D

That's basically how those couple of dates with the fish drama chick back in late '08 went.

StoopTroup
1/6/2010, 09:04 PM
:D

Crucifax Autumn
1/6/2010, 09:49 PM
ST is hertofore to be referred to as "Doctor Love".

Tulsa_Fireman
1/6/2010, 11:11 PM
Okay, lemme get this right.

If I walk up to a woman and say, "Nice shoes. Wanna suck my <CENSORED>?", I won't score?

I want a second opinion, doc. :P

Crucifax Autumn
1/6/2010, 11:15 PM
You have to call it your "magic fat *** and wrinkle reducer" if you want to use that line.

SeattleOUstudent
1/7/2010, 12:14 AM
This is the best thread evar!

Lott's Bandana
1/7/2010, 02:22 AM
and with a ring size of 4.5 i can just imagine why ;)

Ring size of 50 for me.

Cigars, right?

:texan:

SteelClip49
1/7/2010, 02:29 AM
people say after that release when going for a while is quite the instant stress reliever. You go numb then feel weak then feel revived. With her it was that way and much more. Revenge sex...well, I wasn't satisfied after one time. I got 4 more times out of her and the last one was right before I ended it with her. I remember yelling out...OU IS GOING TO WINNNNNNNN!!! Now that was pure freakin awesome and a statement! Revenge Sex and cinnamon rolls from Okarche followed by a Sun Bowl victory really made the end of the decade insanely fulfilling.

Btw Baptist Bear....I did the kissing of the hand to a different woman back in May 09 and she appreciated that being old fashioned and all...it paid off later!

Crucifax Autumn
1/7/2010, 02:50 AM
Wait a minute...May of 09? Different girl? That means this cheater was just a friggin' short meal anyway.

Jello Biafra
1/7/2010, 11:23 AM
I remember yelling out...OU IS GOING TO WINNNNNNNN!!!!

roflmao....i love that!

me and my roomie in germany would take turns calling each others names out when riding the cattle after an all nighter in a beirgarten.

course, i guess you woulda had to be there ;)