PDA

View Full Version : YOU GO, BRONCOS

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
1/4/2010, 07:50 PM
Kick their purple butts, boys. Make the world of college football put that '06 Fiesta Bowl further back in to the stacks. (Besides, we don't compete for recruits in the Northwest)

soonerboy
1/4/2010, 07:55 PM
What are you saying? I want BSU to get kicked back to the stone age. If they win that will make them more in the media and it'll be the OU game that showed the nation who they are, so no BSU can lose by 70 and I could care less.

sooner59
1/4/2010, 08:01 PM
F*** Boise State. Boise isn't a damn state anyway. Screw them and their blue field.

1/4/2010, 08:02 PM
What are you saying? I want BSU to get kicked back to the stone age. If they win that will make them more in the media and it'll be the OU game that showed the nation who they are, so no BSU can lose by 70 and I could care less.CHECK YOUR REASONING! More respect for Boise = more respect for them beating us 3 yrs ago. Besides, TCU could steal some recruits away from us. Pulling for them is kinda like pulling for orange aggy.

soonerboy
1/4/2010, 08:08 PM
CHECK YOUR REASONING FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!! You're saying that BOISE LOSING WILL GET THEM MORE RESPECT???? Where is the reasoning in that? Plus TCU isn't gonna get anyone from us. You see recruits final lists including OU, Tex, Alabama, Fla, USC. When ever has TCU been a big recruiting rival? Never

1/4/2010, 08:11 PM
CHECK YOUR REASONING FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!! You're saying that BOISE LOSING WILL GET THEM MORE RESPECT???? Where is the reasoning in that? Plus TCU isn't gonna get anyone from us. You see recruits final lists including OU, Tex, Alabama, Fla, USC. When ever has TCU been a big recruiting rival? NeverWhy am I not surprised?I'm saying aBoise win will make OU look better.

soonerboy
1/4/2010, 08:15 PM
Its a totally different year...a win for boise this year means absolutely nothing for OU, so if you can come up with a more clear reason then please share it.

Veritas
1/4/2010, 08:16 PM
These teams are both bush league. Read through their schedules; it's like a whole season of cupcakes. It's like the schedule Bill Snyder would love to schedule for KState.

1/4/2010, 08:18 PM
Its a totally different year...a win for boise this year means absolutely nothing for OU, so if you can come up with a more clear reason then please share it.I don't (hardly) ever pull for teams in OU's recruiting area.

soonerboy
1/4/2010, 08:22 PM
they're in our recruiting area but if you ask any sooner 9 out of 10 will tell you that they didn't even look at TCU

RoaminSooner
1/4/2010, 08:24 PM
Screw Boise

Veritas
1/4/2010, 08:25 PM
BSU beating OU one single solitary time does not elevate them to the "national stage." That's just a joke. Using that logic, Appalachian State should join the Big 10 because they beat Michigan one time.

1/4/2010, 08:34 PM
BSU beating OU one single solitary time does not elevate them to the "national stage." That's just a joke. Using that logic, Appalachian State should join the Big 10 because they beat Michigan one time.Comment emanating from an opponent in our recruiting area...

recemp
1/4/2010, 08:37 PM
Can't we schedule Boise once? It would be good TV.
SUC is on my radar too. It's tough waiting years for redemption.

1/4/2010, 08:39 PM
NICE PASS! haha. Yew por Texins...

AzianSooner
1/4/2010, 08:41 PM
I support the Broncos on this game for 3 reasons:

1/ The broncos' fans came back here after the OU lost other year were nice and respectfully.
2/ The TCU head coach seems never have respect to OU.
3/ Recruting competition

1/4/2010, 08:43 PM

1/ The broncos' fans came back here after the OU lost other year were nice and respectfully.
3/ Recruting competitionDing Ding! I'm not really sure TCU respects Boise, either.

C&CDean
1/4/2010, 08:56 PM
Alls I know is that watching this game with all the putrid colors and crap is making me want to hurl. **** Boise. **** TCU. I hope somebody in the gay purple/pink semi-camo britches knock the **** outta the other fags in the orange pants.

This ain't bigtime football. It's a ****ing fashion show. Meh.

Jacie
1/4/2010, 09:01 PM
. . . BSU can lose by 70 and I could care less.

Some people feel that BSU could lose by 70 and they could not care less!

47Wins
1/4/2010, 09:19 PM
Alls I know is that watching this game with all the putrid colors and crap is making me want to hurl. **** Boise. **** TCU. I hope somebody in the gay purple/pink semi-camo britches knock the **** outta the other fags in the orange pants.

This ain't bigtime football. It's a ****ing fashion show. Meh.

Your statement drips with sensitivity

Jacie
1/4/2010, 09:29 PM
I think the Boise State pants are more of a fuschia . . .

Whoops! 10-zip!

ictsooner7
1/4/2010, 09:30 PM
I don't (hardly) ever pull for teams in OU's recruiting area.

When was the last time we lost a recruit to TCU?

Frozen Sooner
1/4/2010, 09:35 PM
Damn. That's a big Chi-O.

Blues1
1/4/2010, 10:02 PM
My gut say's ~ Boise State needs to Go Down - They have all the Fiesta bowl Glory they will ever need..

jmho but ~Forth Worth newspaper carries as many articles about OU as they do for tcu...If we ever Lose a recruit to tcu it's only because He wants that stay at home life style --Let the Christians have some minor Glory ~~~ :)

soonerboy
1/4/2010, 10:05 PM
Thats what im saying where are you guys getting this recruiting crap from? You honestly think that we're gonna lose out to somebody to TCU?

jkjsooner
1/4/2010, 10:33 PM
Man, the TCU cheerleaders are kinda hot in a slutty way. That's sure not what I expected.

Blues1
1/4/2010, 10:34 PM
Man, the TCU cheerleaders are kinda hot in a slutty way. That's sure not what I expected.

My Kind of Woman ~~~~ :)

Explodo
1/4/2010, 10:34 PM
It's that forbidden Fruit aspect

Jacie
1/4/2010, 10:43 PM

It's because they copied the look of the Dallas Cowboy cheerleaders with those hot pants.

Blues1
1/4/2010, 10:46 PM
tcu cheerleaders 33 - Boise state girls - 3 ~~~ :)

Veritas
1/4/2010, 10:50 PM
It's pretty clear that TCU is way down the list on where the talent chooses to go. ;)

Blues1
1/4/2010, 10:53 PM
It's pretty clear that TCU is way down the list on where the talent chooses to go. ;)

My guess is anybody tcu gets is someone Texasss doesn't get - They lose more to texasss or TT than north of the Red River..

Blues1
1/5/2010, 12:04 AM
That Gold trophy football is full on m&m's ~~~ :)
That Fat Lady told me......

1/5/2010, 12:42 AM
IMHO, OU doesn't look QUITE as stupid for losing to the Bluefield Boys as we did earlier today.

badger
1/5/2010, 12:44 AM
ugly trophy, ugly turf.
take the fiesta bowl
and go back to smurf!

mehip
1/5/2010, 01:06 AM
I was rooting for BSU for one reason alone.....**** Texas.

1/5/2010, 01:14 AM
I was rooting for BSU for one reason alone.....**** Texas.you're a back-to-basics kind of guy/gal.

SoonerLB
1/5/2010, 01:18 AM
It wouldn't bother me if the media would embrace that fake punt play as the new defining moment of glory for Boise, and let those plays against us fade into the past.

AzianSooner
1/5/2010, 01:19 AM
So, Pettersen is better than Patterson, I concluded from the game.

1/5/2010, 01:23 AM
It wouldn't bother me if the media would embrace that fake punt play as the new defining moment of glory for Boise, and let those plays against us fade into the past.There ya go! Capiche, emotionistas?

King Barry's Back
1/5/2010, 05:19 AM

3/ Recruting competition

All very good reasons Azian. You just convinced me that I would be happier if Boise won. I will spek you for that.

Oh, I see they already won. Well, good for them, and us.

GKeeper316
1/5/2010, 06:09 AM
tcu's cheerleaders are teh sex

boise can lick the sweat off bevo's ball sack for all i care. tcu too. was just kind of a waste of a perfectly good almost-end-of-season bowl game, that unfortunately will give the idiots something more to talk about when next season starts.

and tcu's cheerleaders are still teh sex

budbarrybob
1/5/2010, 10:02 AM
I would have rather watched 60 mins of the TCU cheerleaders ;)

Blues1
1/5/2010, 10:29 AM
It wouldn't bother me if the media would embrace that fake punt play as the new defining moment of glory for Boise, and let those plays against us fade into the past.

Good Idea ~ But won't Happen...Boise State only the 2nd team to ever go `14 and 0 in a season (Byu the other - I'm pretty sure) -

We are stuck with "The Defining Moment of Glory" fo BS. - :(
jmho ~ The only way to ever DULL IT is to beat those punks someday 44 to 0 and take the shine off those Blueberry's....

cjames317
1/5/2010, 01:22 PM
Interesting how both these teams "should have been" in the mix for a nat'l championship game but neither QB looked any better than Landry Jones. How do you think he would've done against those defenses?