PDA

View Full Version : Dirty Sanchez...

JLEW1818
1/3/2010, 07:09 PM
so it looks like we meet again tonight....

HOUSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JETS LIKE BOYS

yall root against him, and cheer for Houston tonight!!!!

StoopTroup
1/3/2010, 07:11 PM
The Oilers are gonna kick some jet ***.

bluedogok
1/3/2010, 07:39 PM
All I can say as a Broncos fan is we need a QB.....and some wide receivers...and some youth on defense.

Frozen Sooner
1/3/2010, 07:45 PM
All I can say as a Broncos fan is we need a QB.....and some wide receivers...and some youth on defense.

Is QB the issue? The Donks faded down the stretch last year with Cutler as well.

Can't say as how I didn't enjoy it, of course. :D

Viva los Chargitos!

StoopTroup
1/3/2010, 07:48 PM
I heard Chief tickets were pretty easy to get for next year. After Jerry Jones priced the average Joe out of being able to take anyone with him to a game...I wonder if Chiefs tickets are a better value?

I mean....if you are gonna watch a Team lose...why not do it at Arrowhead if it's better value?

bluedogok
1/3/2010, 07:55 PM
Well, Orton looked very "Cutler-esque" today...I would like for them to get Sam. I think he would fit in well in that system with his accuracy.

Even after they got out to a 6-0 start I told my wife they would probably end up 9-7 or 8-8, too many of those early games were lucky bounces and such to win the game, like the Cincy game. They had a good stretch but the worst thing that happened to them was the bye week, they never seemed to come back from that. After all the changes, I expected it to be a long season and they actually did better than I expected. The things that irritates me the most is the losing to bad teams like the Chiefs and Raiders, that just shouldn't happen if you are even within range of sniffing the playoffs.

Now I just hope someone knocks out SD and Indy.

bluedogok
1/3/2010, 08:01 PM
I heard Chief tickets were pretty easy to get for next year. After Jerry Jones priced the average Joe out of being able to take anyone with him to a game...I wonder if Chiefs tickets are a better value?

I mean....if you are gonna watch a Team lose...why not do it at Arrowhead if it's better value?
Cowboys tickets went up a bunch this season because we looked at them (wife is a Cowboys fan), if we lived in Dallas we would probably have them. I get emails about Chiefs tickets since I bought the OU-KU Arrowhead game tickets through them and would go to Chiefs games quite a bit when I lived in OKC. Chiefs tickets are pretty cheap compared to most and they have been discounting them in the past couple of seasons. They also have some split season packages, I would consider the package with the Broncos game if I was still in OKC. I like the Chiefs and Arrowhead, I just like Denver better.

StoopTroup
1/3/2010, 08:03 PM
Cowboys tickets went up a bunch this season because we looked at them (wife is a Cowboys fan), if we lived in Dallas we would probably have them. I get emails about Chiefs tickets since I bought the OU-KU Arrowhead game tickets through them and would go to Chiefs games quite a bit when I lived in OKC. Chiefs tickets are pretty cheap compared to most and they have been discounting them in the past couple of seasons. They also have some split season packages, I would consider the package with the Broncos game if I was still in OKC. I like the Chiefs and Arrowhead, I just like Denver better.

Wife and I ran into some OU fans from Wichita that go to Chiefs Games too. He basically told us how bad it had become in KC.

sooner59
1/3/2010, 10:35 PM
Not looking good for jlew.

Boomer_Sooner_sax
1/4/2010, 11:19 AM
Sad deal, so close. I have a feeling Kris Brown may be a Black Monday casaulty today.

JLEW1818
1/4/2010, 11:48 AM
well that sucks

badger
1/4/2010, 11:53 AM
NP cheered for Houston out of pity, thinking they didn't have any fans. Now, he likes the Packers since I like the Packers so much, but we still have some random Houston Texan stuff around the house, so I like to see the Texans do OK as long as they're not playing Green Bay.

Poor Houston... yet another year without the playoffs. They have to be nearing a record for non-playoff seasons to start the franchise, eh? They are in a tough, tough division!

JLEW1818
1/4/2010, 01:11 PM
1-5 in division play, yet a 9-7 record

Boomer_Sooner_sax
1/4/2010, 01:28 PM
NP cheered for Houston out of pity, thinking they didn't have any fans. Now, he likes the Packers since I like the Packers so much, but we still have some random Houston Texan stuff around the house, so I like to see the Texans do OK as long as they're not playing Green Bay.

Poor Houston... yet another year without the playoffs. They have to be nearing a record for non-playoff seasons to start the franchise, eh? They are in a tough, tough division!

I think Tampa Bay or New Orleans would have that record, right? Anyways, it was sad to see the Texans get so close, but yet so far away. We need to keep this ship in the right direction though. They could be great if they don't have peroids of brain farts.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
1/4/2010, 01:39 PM
GO AD, and Favre, and the Vikes!

bluedogok
1/20/2010, 08:45 PM

Here's an email about Chiefs tickets that I received yesterday....
Their prices are a bargain compared to most.

CHIEFS FINALIZE 2010 SEASON TICKET PRICES. The Chiefs are excited to announce that all Field and Upper Level season ticket prices will remain flat for the New Arrowhead’s grand opening in August. The New Arrowhead will provide all the benefits of one of the NFL’s finest facilities including the VIP Club Level, Hall of Honor, Founder’s Plaza, Horizon Level and more.

Along with the historic opening of the New Arrowhead, the Chiefs are proud to welcome two new members to the Chiefs coaching staff in 2010. Offensive coordinator Charlie Weis and defensive coordinator Romeo Crennel bring a combined 43 years of NFL coaching experience to Kansas City. General Manager Scott Pioli and head coach Todd Haley are committed to adding talented players and coaches to our roster as we continue building a team and an organization that can aspire to win championships.

For more on 2010 Season Tickets, please read below:
2010 SEASON TICKET PRICING
Seating Area/2010 Price/Sections
VIP Club Level-Red Zone/$2,200*/206-210, 215-219, 229-233, 238-242
VIP Club Level-Touchdown Zone/$1,950*/211-214, 234-237
Field Level-Red Zone/$840**/105-108, 112-115, 123-126, 130-133
Field Level-Touchdown Zone/$760**/109-111 & 127-129
Upper Level-Red Select/$780**/301-308, 340-346, 317-331
Upper Level-Touchdown Zone /$590**/309-316, 332-339
Upper Level-Red Reserve/$540**/343-346, 301-305, 320-328
Upper Level-Red View/$390**/306-308, 317-319, 329-331, 340-342
Upper Level-Coca Cola/$250**/340-342, 306-308, 318-319, 329-330
* Average cost depending on term
** Same as 2009
CLICK HERE (http://www.kcchiefs.com/seating/viewmyseat.html) FOR ARROWHEAD STADIUM MAP (For a SEAT VISUAL, click and hold cursor on desired section)

NEW VIP CLUB LEVEL
The fully renovated Club Level will feature a 360 degree fully-enclosed concourse with two end-zone and two sideline lounges. The sideline lounges will include full bars in each along with flat panel TVs, fireplaces, relaxing lounge furniture, escalators and 30-foot ceilings. In addition, the sideline lounges will feature more culinary options, including guest chefs preparing their specialty dishes, action stations with a selection of different entrees each game and a pre-game buffet. Concession stands will offer a comprehensive assortment of traditional and upscale game day fare. For those of you immersed in fantasy football, you can keep track of important statistics throughout the day on the new fantasy football ticker. Also featured are three new merchandise stores with traditional apparel, as well as upscale items exclusive to the VIP Club Level on game days.
* * For more information on this new VIP option, call me directly…or visit: http://www.kcchiefs.com/newvip * *

KantoSooner
1/21/2010, 10:03 AM
Those are SEASON ticket prices?!? They look like single game tickets at Jerry World.

JLEW1818
1/21/2010, 01:16 PM
fark heaven

Crucifax Autumn
1/21/2010, 01:22 PM
Jery's a greedy dooshrocket.

Boomer_Sooner_sax
1/21/2010, 02:18 PM
You know, going back through this thread, I think I would have liked it better if it were about Krista Sanchez.

homerSimpsonsBrain
1/21/2010, 04:05 PM
These are great. Can't wait for the next one.

http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/2010/01/coach-ryan-gets-an-unwelcome-visitor.html/comment-page-1

Let me get this straight. Our C&CDean is Rex Ryan. Who knew!!

TXBOOMER
1/21/2010, 11:15 PM
A dirty sanchez is a little nasty for me. I prefer an angry pirate.

Boomer_Sooner_sax
1/22/2010, 10:54 AM
A dirty sanchez is a little nasty for me. I prefer an angry pirate.

Angry Pirate for the win...